Rodney McKay/David Hewlett Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
    traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

*wanders in, with Carson & Abby holding each hand on either side of me*
        Rodney?
        Beck?

*Rodney walks round the corner & see's us. He walks up to us silently & I wait for him to rip me one. But he just puts his arms around me & gives me a gentle hug*
        Rodney?

*he pulls away from me & looks into my eyes*
        I know. I know everything. Elizabeth filled me in, she knew we are close friends & I was worried about you guys when you disappeared again. She swore me to secrecy. She's been giving me updates of your health & mental state since you arrived back from Earth. I understand why you left without telling me again, it -it was an emergency *looks down at Abby & then crouches down to her height & smiles*
        How's my favorite goddaughter?
        Abby: Good *she smiles back* Mummy & daddy are gonna be ok now, don't worry Rodney
        Good, you take care of them ok?
        *Abby nods & Rodney pulls her into a hug*
        Good girl *he lets her go & stands up to look at Carson*
        Ok, go on... *Carson grabs Rodney with his good arm & hugs him, then lets him go*
        'ow are ye brother?
        I'm good now your all back safe & sound, & you?
        Oh tha arm'll be fine now. Light duties ye-know, so no' as t' tear tha stitches
        Good to hear buddy

*Rodney turns to look at me*
        And you?
        Oh I'm ok, just a little weak & headachey. My head & chest are on the mend *smiles at him*
        Hey listen Rodney Since Shep & Dell have moved in to the double quarters on the other side of us-
        Shep's old quarters are up for grabs? I've just finished packing the last of my things *smiles at me*
        You know? Your moving into Shep's old quarters?
        Yep. 'Liz, ah, Elizabeth told me while you were gone as a way of cheering me up. No-one else seemed to want it, so I agreed *smiles at me* So if you need alone time, I can take care of Abby & she'll only merely be next door, if you need her

Wow, that's great news! *hugs him*
        Good t' 'ear buddy. Need a 'and with ye stuff?
        Not in your state your not, either of you.
        You sound like Aang *smirks*
        Good. Behave. Besides, most of it is already moved. Just got my laptop, tablet & my backpack to take now. *walks over to the table, zips up his back pack, throws it over his shoulder, picks up his laptop & tablet, tucking them under his arm & walks back to us* Shall we?

Aye, le's go *smiles at Rodney & we all exit the room, Rodney pausing to look back at his old quarters, smiles, then we all head back to the CCH*
        Last edited by McBecklover; 17 February 2013, 12:52 AM.

sigpic

Comment

Hi!!!

BTW I'm now in officer status... I'm a 2LT!!! HOOAH

Comment

[SIGPIC][URL="http://s1142.photobucket.com/albums/n620/Nenyc/?action=view&current=Banner51.jpg"[/SIGPIC]

Comment

aww he looks so sad here. I don't remember this ep. Which is it?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by McBecklover View Post
                Tabula Rosa. Something like that. Means "Blank Slate"

Comment

Originally posted by FlyBoyFanGirl View Post
                  Tabula Rosa. Something like that. Means "Blank Slate"
                  Oh ok. Thanks. will re-watch SGA at some point. finally only just finished SG1 for the first time the other night & I cried at it being all over now :'( Just got the 2 movies to watch now...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by McBecklover View Post
                    "Tabula Rasa".

[SIGPIC][URL="http://s1142.photobucket.com/albums/n620/Nenyc/?action=view&current=Banner51.jpg"[/SIGPIC]

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X