• Show
Clear All

aww

"I just hated away the fact that I give a s***" - Dave from Nothing

My clone: http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q...Kay/TaoRM2.jpg
    Courtesy of the Mckay/Hewlett Thunk Thread

Comment

New to this thread, just wanted to say Rodney McKay was the reason I got
      hooked on SGA in the first place. Love him, he's a great character. (You just
      want to hug him!)
      So his b-day is this week. A certain TimeLord"s birthday is also this week.
      David Hewlett...David Tennant, David is a FINE name.

I cannot wait for 9:00 Friday.
      *slinks out*
      sigpic
      David Fangirldom Times Two...Potentially Dangerous, But I'm On It.
      "You can't fly a Dalek! There's people in there..."--David Hewlett

Comment

Hey guys! First post for me on the thread! Who here went to see 'A Dog's Breakfast' in Vancouver?

Yay for Canadian Geeks!
        PM me if you wanna chat!

sigpic

Comment

Welcome Panikin and LadyLord75!!!

Finally some (slightly spoilerish) news regarding Rodney McKay in season 4. A fan asked this:

Anonymous #4 writes: “What can David "awesome" Hewlett fans look forward to in McKay's arc?”
          Spoiler:

Originally posted by Joe Mallozzi
          Answer: Martin’s top secret script, Miller’s Crossing, offers a glimpse at a much more sympathetic, vulnerable McKay.

Unfortunately JM didn't answer the will-there-be-RM-whump question (Klenotka, was that you asking that?).

There are new high res pics from "The road not taken" and "Tao of Rodney" - very yummy!!! Glasses! Chair! Ahhhh!

McAlex posted them in her LJ, hope it's alright that I post the link here, as I haven't found the pics elsewhere yet and have no time to look for them (have to go to work now):
          Spoilerish but damn cool Rodney pics

Bye, A.
          ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
          ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Have a good night Rodney thunkers!
            Yay for Canadian Geeks!
            PM me if you wanna chat!

sigpic

Comment

Welcome LadyLord75 and Panikin!!

Originally posted by Arlessiar View Post
              Finally some (slightly spoilerish) news regarding Rodney McKay in season 4. A fan asked this:

Spoiler:

Unfortunately JM didn't answer the will-there-be-RM-whump question (Klenotka, was that you asking that?).

There are new high res pics from "The road not taken" and "Tao of Rodney" - very yummy!!! Glasses! Chair! Ahhhh!

McAlex posted them in her LJ, hope it's alright that I post the link here, as I haven't found the pics elsewhere yet and have no time to look for them (have to go to work now):
              Spoilerish but damn cool Rodney pics

Bye, A.
              Ooo, like the sound of that.

and thanks for the link!
              The path of my life is strewn with cowpats from the devil's own satanic herd

l My LJ l

Comment

Spoiler:

Bye, A.
                You were faster. I thought about this news only "awww". I want to see Rodney like this

Yes, it was me. I am registrated but I asked twice already so I tried it anonymous this time

And all Americans, don´t forget to watch Atlantis! According to JM, the fifth season depends on it. So watch it, even if you´ve seen it already and even if you should have only your television on and did something else!

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Originally posted by LadyLord75 View Post
                  New to this thread, just wanted to say Rodney McKay was the reason I got
                  hooked on SGA in the first place.
                  I cannot wait for 9:00 Friday.
                  *slinks out*
                  Hey, don't slink away! Stay and play! McKay is the reason I came back to Stargate, as I got a little tired of SG1. Since season 1, I have been 100% SGA fan. Welcome to the thunk!
                  9:00 PM tonight kids! Return Part 2.
                  *cough* not that I have already seen it, but it kicks some booty *cough*

Originally posted by panikin View Post
                  Hey guys! First post for me on the thread! Who here went to see 'A Dog's Breakfast' in Vancouver?
                  I did! I went to the 2nd showing. Were you there? Love love loved the movie. I've posted this before, but I'll post it again.
                  In spoiler tag for pic size and same story I already told.

Spoiler:
                  After the movie, I was waiting to see if David & Jane were doing any autographs, but they had to run home so David could learn his lines, since they started shooting season 4. As they were leaving, Jane stopped to talk to some people, David ran across the street and I took this shot of him:

This was the Q & A after the screening. It's blurry, but I love the flappy hands:

sigpic
                  Sig by im_meli
                  More random Hewlett nerdery on my LJ

Comment

Originally posted by Mercury973 View Post
                    I've posted this before, but I'll post it again.
                    In spoiler tag for pic size and same story I already told.

Spoiler:
                    After the movie, I was waiting to see if David & Jane were doing any autographs, but they had to run home so David could learn his lines, since they started shooting season 4. As they were leaving, Jane stopped to talk to some people, David ran across the street and I took this shot of him:

I love that picture, you can post that as many times as you like!

I love the mad hair he was sporting at the screening - wish he'd keep it for Rodney. We only ever get it when McKay is frazzled, but then i suppose it makes us appreciate it more.
                    The path of my life is strewn with cowpats from the devil's own satanic herd

l My LJ l

Comment

Welcome to the thread LadyLord75 & panikin!

Originally posted by panikin View Post
                      Who here went to see 'A Dog's Breakfast' in Vancouver?
                      I did! I went to the 10am screening. None of my screening pics came out but here are a few from the convention (in spoilers for size)
                      Spoiler:

^David's blurry, but you can see Mars!

Spoiler:
                      Originally Posted by Joe Mallozzi
                      Answer: Martin’s top secret script, Miller’s Crossing, offers a glimpse at a much more sympathetic, vulnerable McKay.
                      Sounds fantastic! Thanks for the info and link to the hires pics!

sig by Pandora's_Box

Comment

Less than 4 hours here until McKay goodness!
                        Ridiculously giddy right now...may not survive The Return, pt.2.
                        But that's a chance I'm comfortable with taking.
                        It has been a looong 4 months.
                        sigpic
                        David Fangirldom Times Two...Potentially Dangerous, But I'm On It.
                        "You can't fly a Dalek! There's people in there..."--David Hewlett

Comment

Sorry, OT, but I'm so happy, because with a little luck I'll meet Paul McGillion again! He's the first confirmed Pegasus 3 con guest! *dances*

I wish everyone who'll see "The Return II" tonight lots of fun! Enjoy!

Bye, A.
                          Last edited by Arlessiar; 13 April 2007, 01:50 PM.

Comment

Thanks pavaneofstars for the welcome! I wasn't at the 2nd showing, Mercury. Lol, I did have tickets for that showing THEN I found out that the schedule definatley would NOT work out to get back in time to see DeLuise at the convention. But I did get tickets to the ten o'clock that day (thank GOODNESS) I probably wouldn't have ever forgiven myself if I had missed it ;P. It is a HILLARIOUS movie! Made all the better by John Lenic, Jane Loughman, Mars and David himself being there!
                            Yay for Canadian Geeks!
                            PM me if you wanna chat!

sigpic

Comment

Sorry, OT, but I'm so happy, because with a little luck I'll meet Paul McGillion again! He's the first confirmed Pegasus 3 con guest! *dances*

I wish everyone who'll see "The Return II" tonight lots of fun! Enjoy!

Bye, A.
                              Great news!! I will get to meet him too...as I have decided to attend the August chicago con. so near to me...I cant pass it up. My hubby just said...if you think you can afford it...its closer to me than vancouver was...and less money for travel...no set tours or what not...I think I will actually spend less.
                              anyway...good news for the UK contingent. I prolly will =never venture to the UK for a con. But I'd like too.....

and I am one of those folks getting the new eps tonight! WooHoo 3 hours of Stargate related tv tonight...and I get the big screen too. hubs...out for the evening...kid A gone...kid B banished to the basement room. (with a small tv and video games )

Comment

Originally posted by cindyz
                                Great news!! I will get to meet him too...as I have decided to attend the August chicago con
                                Hey, that's great!

And you found a nice way to get rid of the family for SGA night.

To make up for my former OT post Ill post a few RM piccies now.

Bye, A.

Comment

Working...
                                X