Rodney McKay/David Hewlett Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Squonk View Post
    and i would pay to see the "extra sister" pic. Poor guy will never live that down.
    Oh my, yes, Id also give money to see that family pic! Maybe we should ask Kate. Maybe she can also get us some nice pics of baby David

Originally posted by Willow'sCat View Post
    What??
    I was just surprised that you prefer to huggle a Shep clone now!

Originally posted by Klenotka View Post
    I am just reading Exogenesis and I can tell you, it´s the best Atlantis book so far. I was lost in Chosen and never really got into Halcyon (even when I have it autopgraphed by author ) but Exogenesis...it´s great.
    I have all SGA books that were published so far, but I've just started reading Exogenesis. Hope it will be as great as everyone says.

There'll be a new SGA book soon, written by Martha Wells. It's called 'Entanglement'.

Bye, A.
    ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
    ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Welcome MmmmMcKay! Pull up a chair and stay a while. *passes around plate of cookies*

THUNK!!

I love how the white background in 'Nothing' really brings out his blue eyes.

Some more favorites from Nothing:

Originally posted by Klenotka View Post
      I am just reading Exogenesis and I can tell you, it´s the best Atlantis book so far.
      Read and loved this book!

Originally posted by mckaychick View Post
      how did you guys get the last 2 books???? i havent foound them anywhere
      I've purchased all of mine from StargateNovels.

Yeah, Kate Hewlett told a story where the family had a photo portrait done while David was in his 80's wearing make-up, dodgy hair faze and all her friends who saw the picture thought he was another sister.

A photo i would love to see.
      hehe, Davida!

sig by Pandora's_Box

Comment

Thanks so much for all the Nothing caps they are fantastic. my DH folder is about bursting at the seams! I have yet to watch the BTS stuff...saving that for later today.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlessiar View Post
          I have all SGA books that were published so far, but I've just started reading Exogenesis. Hope it will be as great as everyone says.

There'll be a new SGA book soon, written by Martha Wells. It's called 'Entanglement'.

Bye, A.
          Entanglement is already ordered But they wrote that it should be out on 30th March and so far, nothing. I think I won´t have time to read it anyway bc of starting exams, but still, it´s good to have it

I am almost in the end of Exogenesis. It is touching and very whumped for our poor scientist.
          Spoiler:
          And there is a woman who can see it what we know already. She thinks that he is very handsome (used word beautiful ) and she can see his soul. Literally.

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Nothing is one of my favorite movies

"I just hated away the fact that I give a s***" - Dave from Nothing

My clone: http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q...Kay/TaoRM2.jpg
            Courtesy of the Mckay/Hewlett Thunk Thread

Comment

NEW DAVID CLIP!!

http://www.stargateatlantis.com/Default.aspx?home=1

He's only there for a few seconds, but it's funny

You might have to watch a few clips first, and BEWARE OF SPOILERS!!!!!!
              sigpic
              Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Oh My that was a funny promo....

2 more days.. woohhooooo we get some more SGA and McKay

By Kidwizz

By JessM

Comment

Saw this in Mallozzi's latest blog entry:

Lizzyshoe writes: “If scripts in normal television usually run about a page/min, and if SGA eps are 40-odd minutes long, do the extra pages all end up crammed into McKay's dialogue? Hewlett does tend to speak, um, insanely fast.”

Answer by JM: David Hewlett is the fastest talker on television. Michael Shanks is a close second.
                  Btw, there is also a nice pic of Joe Flanigan in that blog entry (I wonder who's standing on the left, you can only see a shadow - could that be David? ).

You can also read something about
                  Spoiler:
                  Carson Beckett and the efforts of the SC campaign, Shep whump in season 4 and Torri and the few eps she'll be in.

Bye, A.

Comment

Sorry, double post:
                    Originally posted by sueKay View Post
                    NEW DAVID CLIP!!

Hehe, that's the clip they filmed a couple of weeks ago, JM said that DH/RM would be in there, too. Just saw it and grinned a lot.

Thanks for posting the link, suekay!

Bye, A.

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay View Post
                      NEW DAVID CLIP!!

You might have to watch a few clips first, and BEWARE OF SPOILERS!!!!!!
                      Um, that isn't new. I saw it a while ago when I was trying to figure out if that site had a forum, as people kept saying they joined. But I am thinking it was to register for the competition (that I cannot enter ).

Any way I didn't realise people hadn't seen it or I would have posted about it.

Comment

Sheppard whump again? Argh, who cares about Sheppard whump. It looks like he will "whump through" whole S4....I want to hear about some Rodney whump (in the sense of whump, not humiliation).

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

this got posted on the shep thread (credit to Arctic Penguin) but thought it would be equally appreciated here.

The path of my life is strewn with cowpats from the devil's own satanic herd

l My LJ l

Comment

this got posted on the shep thread (credit to Arctic Penguin) but thought it would be equally appreciated here.

http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q...n/000bhg0y.jpg
                            Oh that is an old pic for the Hewlett Thunk. mcalex22 first posted it here about a year and a half ago. I think her pics are still viable if you do a thread search. Anyway it is very nice there is another one with Rachel standing in between them.

Comment

Originally posted by Willow'sCat View Post
                              Oh that is an old pic for the Hewlett Thunk. mcalex22 first posted it here about a year and a half ago. I think her pics are still viable if you do a thread search. Anyway it is very nice there is another one with Rachel standing in between them.
                              Well if was 18 months ago or so then it's high time it was dragged out again, especially for those who can't be arsed to go searching.

And much as i like Rachel, i'm happy with it just being my two favourite boys.
                              The path of my life is strewn with cowpats from the devil's own satanic herd

l My LJ l

Comment

Well if was 18 months ago or so then it's high time it was dragged out again, especially for those who can't be arsed to go searching.

And much as i like Rachel, i'm happy with it just being my two favourite boys.
                                I think the one with Rachel is just as nice. I wish I could remember where I saw it. And I was only meaning that as much as Arctic Penguin should get credit so should mcalex22, who I believe also credited someone else for posting it on LJ (and if that was AP then fine) Anyway... it is *I think* from the pre-show party they had before season one started. *I think* As Rachel's hair was very, very short.

Comment

Working...
                                X