X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

okay. I can be patient.

Comment

Originally posted by iLemon View Post
      well seeing as you haven't actually done anything I'll let you off just this time...
      Okaaayyyy....
      Originally posted by Willow'sCat View Post
      Ah keep him I was getting tired of him; I might go play with my Shep!clone!
      What??

Originally posted by MmmmMcKAy View Post
      Just wanted to add my love for Rodney McKay and the wonderful David Hewlett.
      Welcome MmmmMcKay!

Originally posted by cindyz View Post
      I just finished watching "Nothing". What a bizarre and insane movie...but with a great message about friendship.
      sorry, dont have any pics from the movie at all. maybe someone can treat me to a few I can snurch?
      Weird but funny movie. I like it, even though it's quite strange.

But there's this blue eyed cutie pie in it...

Bye, A.
      ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
      ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Bye, A.
        ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
        ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

*sneaks in*

And you did see the behind the scenes stuff, right? With Jailbait!David?

You know, with a little creative coloring in GIMP/PS/whatever, I bet this could be turned into a good approximation of the "extra sister" pic we keep hearing about.

Comment

Originally posted by MmmmMcKAy View Post
            Just wanted to add my love for Rodney McKay and the wonderful David Hewlett. I've just gotten into Atlantis and have started Season 2. McKay is the funniest, most interesting and complex character on the show. Plus, underneath all the snark and arrogance he's got a good heart. He's brave when he needs to be and of course, he's brilliant. I also love his run on mouth.
            *waves* Hi MmmmMcKay - welcome to the mad house.

Originally posted by Arlessiar View Post
            That one is quite lovely. *ponders getting self a Dave clone*

Originally posted by strivaria View Post
            And you did see the behind the scenes stuff, right? With Jailbait!David?

http://home.earthlink.net/~strivaria...ing-btc_02.jpg
            You know, with a little creative coloring in GIMP/PS/whatever, I bet this could be turned into a good approximation of the "extra sister" pic we keep hearing about.
            Oh the behind the scenes stuff is classic. "What's bigger than an atomic wedgie?"

and i would pay to see the "extra sister" pic. Poor guy will never live that down.
            The path of my life is strewn with cowpats from the devil's own satanic herd

l My LJ l

Comment

Originally posted by Arlessiar View Post
              What??
              What??

Welcome MmmmMcKay.

I got nothing.

But if we are talking Girl!Hewlett "extra sister" I still think this is the closest we are going to get...

*runs away*

Comment

Welcome, MmmmMcKay

I am just reading Exogenesis and I can tell you, it´s the best Atlantis book so far. I was lost in Chosen and never really got into Halcyon (even when I have it autopgraphed by author ) but Exogenesis...it´s great. Funny in some places, and very big McKay story (whump and so)
                I am in chapter 14 and
                Spoiler:
                it looks like that Rodney actually will fall in love with a woman who safed him

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

extra sister pic?
                  Originally posted by Willow'sCat View Post
                  I think you have to be an adult to know what one behaves like.
                  I'm 18! That's close enough
                  Ah keep him I was getting tired of him; I might go play with my Shep!clone!
                  sweet! *adds him to her collection of stolen clones*

sigpic
                  Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
                  Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

dont think you do need to be an adult to understand one
                    sigpic
                    Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Originally posted by Klenotka View Post
                      I am just reading Exogenesis and I can tell you, it´s the best Atlantis book so far. I was lost in Chosen and never really got into Halcyon (even when I have it autopgraphed by author ) but Exogenesis...it´s great. Funny in some places, and very big McKay story (whump and so)
                      I am in chapter 14 and
                      Spoiler:
                      it looks like that Rodney actually will fall in love with a woman who safed him
                      Ooo me too!! And purely because i heard about the McKay whump. *evil grin*

I'm only on chapter 8 thus far.

Best thing - my Sci-Fi hating boyfriend bought it for me! (nearly died on the spot!)

l My LJ l

Comment

how did you guys get the last 2 books???? i havent foound them anywhere
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by iLemon View Post
                          extra sister pic?
                          Yeah, Kate Hewlett told a story where the family had a photo portrait done while David was in his 80's wearing make-up, dodgy hair faze and all her friends who saw the picture thought he was another sister.

A photo i would love to see.

Originally posted by mckaychick View Post
                          how did you guys get the last 2 books???? i havent foound them anywhere
                          Really? Got mine from a regular book shop. I saw Halycon there too and i think i saw Chosen but i wasn't really looking for it so didn't pay that much attention.

l My LJ l

Comment

i have chosen but i dont have the other 2 you guys are talking about
                            sigpic

Comment

It would be odd if something was released here before the US

I've had a look and found Exogenesis on Amazon.com but not Halycon (though weirdly it's on amazon.co.uk)

Maybe we did get something first for once after all!

l My LJ l

Comment

Well, I ordered Halcyon from amazon.de, I didn´t find it in amazon.com. It´s cheaper and more simple getting it from Germany for me. Well, cheaper, amazon (any), didn´t notice that Czech Republic is for almost three years in European Union now and we have to pay shipping...but anyway, try amazon.de or co.uk as Squonk said.

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Working...
                                X