Rodney McKay/David Hewlett Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Klenotka View Post
    Great idea How will we find each other?...well, obviously, at me and my friend is it no problem since we will be probably the only Czechs again.

M&G Party, I hope so. I am waiting for my money and which is most important, I need to speak with a friend who arranged accomodation this year.

Great, I am at Pegasus con again...and it´s only April. I am not able to focus at anything else again
    Well, I'll be the obnoxious American running around. =)
    We'll have to plan some sort of get together before the con starts. There was one in Vancouver, and I didn't get there in time, and my cell phone didn't work in BC, so I only ran into 3 of the people I wanted to meet.

I'm so looking forward to this one. Not only becuase I love London, but I've heard that this one is better than Creation. I wasn't too upset with Creation, but I heard some stories (Pavane- looking at you).
    sigpic
    Sig by im_meli
    More random Hewlett nerdery on my LJ

Comment

Originally posted by Willow'sCat View Post
      I really want to hear him do an English accent.
      Ooohh, me too!

Originally posted by Klenotka View Post
      Did you read Joe´s blog today? New episode´s title revealed:

Spoiler:
      Miller´s Crossing. I am 100% sure it will be something with Rodney and Jeannie.
      Neato!

Originally posted by Squonk View Post
      Now, credit to Josie who posted these on the Shep thread. Look who's checking out the hotness of McKay's butt...that's right it's....Ronan!?!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...s/2x13_022.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...s/2x13_023.jpg
      Naughty Ronon! Those two are kinda cute together!

Originally posted by Mercury973 View Post
      Well, I'll be the obnoxious American running around. =)
      I'll be the quiet American hanging out with the obnoxious one.

Originally posted by Mercury973
      I'm so looking forward to this one. Not only becuase I love London, but I've heard that this one is better than Creation. I wasn't too upset with Creation, but I heard some stories (Pavane- looking at you).
      Oy, Creation - grrrr! Hopefully P3 will be *much* better!

Here's a pic from my recent Vancouver trip (in spoilers for size)
      Spoiler:

Almost forgot - I've put up more convention stories and pictures at my journal if anyone would like a peek.

sig by Pandora's_Box

Comment

Pavane, it looks great, I don´t have time to read it now, but I will do it soon. Tomorrow probably.

Originally posted by Mercury973
        We'll have to plan some sort of get together before the con starts. There was one in Vancouver, and I didn't get there in time, and my cell phone didn't work in BC, so I only ran into 3 of the people I wanted to meet.
        Well, I spoke with lots of people in P2 and I have no idea who they were. They only knew that I am Czech and that I can teach them to swear in Czech
        My cell phone works abroad so I can use it (expensive but still... )
        I think I could stand at some higher place (stairs maybe) and yell in Czech so you could find me

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay View Post
          RODNEY NEEDS OUR HELP IN A TOURNEY!!
          http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=42690
          I posted there, but I already wish I didn't look at this thread, because I already know how that will end...

Bye, A.
          ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
          ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Just thought I'd share my new deviantART ID with you all

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/52425507/
            sigpic
            Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by Josie View Post
              I've got a few more nice McKay caps if you'd like, I don't know if you guys are as pic happy as we are in the JFT so apologies if I post too many together.
              Well you can't have too many. But I am not a fan of the Thunks where no one really talks and they post one or two pics, then one or two pics then WOW look our Thunk has 100,000 posts! (no I am not talking about the RDA Thunk *runs away*)

You can not say the Hewlett Thunkers don't talk.

David is not happy with all the talk and no drooling Thunking!

Comment

what??!! i thunk

*thunk*

see!
                sigpic

Comment

David posted a new entry, saying that we should have patience as he'll move the ADB website to a new server. Well, he wasn't kidding, I read that only five minutes ago, and when I wanted to go back now to post the link to the entry, the site was already inaccessible.

Now prepare for many squirrels who didn't read David's post in time and will be panicking because the site is gone! *g*

Bye, A.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlessiar View Post
                    David posted a new entry, saying that we should have patience as he'll move the ADB website to a new server. Well, he wasn't kidding, I read that only five minutes ago, and when I wanted to go back now to post the link to the entry, the site was already inaccessible.

Now prepare for many squirrels who didn't read David's post in time and will be panicking because the site is gone! *g*

Bye, A.
                    I think he must have done it cos i've just come from there and it was fine, actually it was faster than usual (judging by the time of your post i'd say it's now 3 hours later, in which case that was really quick!! - surely it can't be that pain free!?! It's technology after all.)
                    The path of my life is strewn with cowpats from the devil's own satanic herd

l My LJ l

Comment

In case you can't get to the site, here's the link to the ADB movie review in Variety. Maybe spoilers it you were averting your eyes to any plot points.

Whee! "A Dog's Breakfast" in Variety!

My kind of guy:
                      "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
                      Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
                      (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Hey watcher

did you see the Traders pic i stuck up a few posts back? Apparently you're the most likely person to ask which ep. it's from.
                        The path of my life is strewn with cowpats from the devil's own satanic herd

l My LJ l

Comment

I totally forgot to post my one picture from the 10 AM ADB screening in Van....

Spoiler:

Last edited by Jenner8675309; 05 April 2007, 12:10 PM.

sigpic
                          www.savecarsonbeckett.com
                          Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jenner8675309 View Post
                            I totally forgot to post my one picture from the 10 AM ADB screening in Van....

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d1...g/DSC00415.jpg
                            Hehe, I really love his facial expression in that pic.

Thanks fors posting the pic!

Bye, A.

Comment

love that pic!
                              sigpic
                              Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Here's mine too.

*spoiler for size only*
                                Spoiler:

Is it me, or does he look kinda unhappy?

Comment

Working...
                                X