No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Probie I believe I still have at least two out of three of them on Megaupload, if that would help?

Thanks for the welcome all Glad the vids went over well!

Comment

Originally posted by Yusagi View Post
      @Probie I believe I still have at least two out of three of them on Megaupload, if that would help?

Thanks for the welcome all Glad the vids went over well!
      Oh yes it would help.
      sigpic
      Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Hopefully, these are still active.

In here:
        Spoiler:
        http://www.megaupload.com/?d=A4K1QRCL <<Save Me
        http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9JTWU388 <<WiT Part 1
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGTIE1sIglI <<WiT Part 2
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iq8WuSDPpWo <<WiT Part 2

Comment

This isn't a complete video, as such, but I thought I'd share it anyway, since it has pretty colors?

Spoiler:
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqRayRiAO-o <<Incomplete: It's Shep/Weir, but there's no real story to it. I was just testing out a heavier masking style than my normal fare.

Comment

Yusagi: Thank you! Your vids are amazing. You made me want to watch some Sparky episodes and listen "My Chemical Romance" again. I hope you will do more vids even if I know it's a lot of work.
            sigpic
            Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
              Yusagi: Thank you! Your vids are amazing. You made me want to watch some Sparky episodes and listen "My Chemical Romance" again. I hope you will do more vids even if I know it's a lot of work.
              Thank you! I intend to, once I get inspiration for further videos. Currently, I am incapable of accessing vidding equipment, but I'm sure that won't be a permanent thing

Comment

Okay, I know I'm late to the party....but....

WOO-HOO SPARKIES - CONGRATS ON 90,000!

Loving all the wallies, pics, fic recs, wedding pic manips, and general Sparky lovin' going on!

And welcome to the new sparky enthusiasts!

And, just for fun....(edit to spoiler for size)

Spoiler:

E - John, you DO realize that our beloved Sparkies made it to 90,000 don't you? I think we need to do something special for them.

J - Does this mean we have to top what we did last night? I'm not sure that will be physically possible, but hey - I'm willing to give it a shot! Let's go!
                sigpic
                Signature by Erin87

Comment

Originally posted by SMB_BOOKS View Post

Loving all the wallies, pics, fic recs, wedding pic manips, and general Sparky lovin' going on!

Spoiler:
                  http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn119/SMB_BOOKS/echoes0603.jpg

E - John, you DO realize that our beloved Sparkies made it to 90,000 don't you? I think we need to do something special for them.

J - Does this mean we have to top what we did last night? I'm not sure that will be physically possible, but hey - I'm willing to give it a shot! Let's go!
                  Heh, you can do it John. And can we watch?
                  sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                    Heh, you can do it John. And can we watch?
                    *gigglesnort* and um...yeah...can we?
                    My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
                    sigpic

Comment

Rodney are you sure it worked?
                      I'm Like 80% certain....
                      RODNEY!
                      Okay I am One Hundred Percent Positive it worked now if you'll excuse me i'll go tell her the good news....
                      NO! (softly) no.... I'll Do it....
                      (he walks off)
                      okay....

(later on....)

Are you Certain Rodney Got all of the nanites out of me?
                      he's... fairly certain but you know Rodney and that man's ego....
                      yeah.... so what will happen to me now.
                      Well Woolsey's talking with the IOA and so far it's not looking so good it's looks like you'll be transferred back to the SGC but who knows. and For What's it worth Elizabeth....It's good to have you back.
                      It's good to be back John.

okay so i'm still new to the whole sparky pic spam but i'm learning.
                      Last edited by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard; 24 November 2009, 11:02 AM.

Comment

Good afternoon, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

Originally posted by drewandian View Post
                        Thanks...yeah she's fine, but now my back hurts from falling asleep in the stupid chair....

I'm popping in a DVD as soon as I get upstairs...I know I'll fall asleep but at least it'll give me some nice Sparky dreams!

I am 24 of 26 holds on Season 3...BUT...a friend from the JFT thread sent me some copies of S3 that I can watch on my laptop...only thing is, I'm missing the last four or five eps....but at least I have something to watch...
                        The longer you go without watching First Strike, the better. 'Cause that one's gonna piss you off. Yeah, there's lots of Sparkyrific eye!sex and angstiness, but it'll still piss you off.

Originally posted by SMB_BOOKS View Post

Spoiler:

Hmm, does this mean they're going to attempt to ascend by having sex? I'll go make some popcorn!

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                        http://forum.gateworld.net/picture.php?albumid=1526&pictureid=19083
                        http://forum.gateworld.net/picture.p...ictureid=19084
                        Rodney are you sure it worked?
                        I'm Like 80% certain....
                        RODNEY!
                        Okay I am One Hundred Percent Positive it worked now if you'll excuse me i'll go tell her the good news....
                        NO! (softly) no.... I'll Do it....
                        (he walks off)
                        okay....

(later on....)
                        http://forum.gateworld.net/picture.p...ictureid=19086
                        http://forum.gateworld.net/picture.p...ictureid=19085
                        Are you Certain Rodney Got all of the nanites out of me?
                        he's... fairly certain but you know Rodney and that man's ego....
                        yeah.... so what will happen to me now.
                        Well Woolsey's talking with the IOA and so far it's not looking so good it's looks like you'll be transferred back to the SGC but who knows. and For What's it worth Elizabeth....It's good to have you back.
                        It's good to be back John.

okay so i'm still new to the whole sparky pic spam but i'm learning.
                        Oh, this'll be easy. Have Carter come in and confirm that Lizzie's free of nanites, and then the IOA can't drag Lizzie back to Earth because she's not a threat to Atlantis. Problem solved. *high fives*

*pets the angsty!John pics*
                        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

jeez no green oh well. thanks sk 4 the compliment.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                            jeez no green oh well. thanks sk 4 the compliment.
                            The picspam was great.
                            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

thanks SR

Comment

Just in time for Thanksgiving, here's a fun little fic:

A New Outlook on the Holidays, by tenacious_err.
                                Either pre-Sunday or AU where everything happened differently/bad stuff gets fixed.
                                John Sheppard wasn't a fan of Thanksgiving. He wasn't a fan of holidays, really. They came and went and he only noticed by the questionable sweaters people chose to wear, or by picking up casual conversations about the holiday glee.

Happy Sparky reading!
                                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Working...
                                X