Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by drewandian View Post
    ...and whoops...John tries to activate the chair and things get all locked up and he can't get out... oh no!....
    Well now I'm going to go to bed with that little picture in my head. Thank you very much. No, I mean it.
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      Well now I'm going to go to bed with that little picture in my head. Thank you very much. No, I mean it.
      Just doing my part to keep Sparky alive! Sweet Sparky dreams!
      My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
      sigpic

Comment

...and whoops...John tries to activate the chair and things get all locked up and he can't get out... oh no!....
        And it requires a certain... release... of muscle tension to get out of the chair...

*cackles*

Just doing my part to keep Sparky alive! Sweet Sparky dreams!
        You betcha. Smutty Sparky dreams, SR! *waves*
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
          And it requires a certain... release... of muscle tension to get out of the chair...

*cackles*

You betcha. Smutty Sparky dreams, SR! *waves*
          ...and he's just glad he took Elizabeth on his little exploration....

I just might have to write this...I'm just not sure about my ability....I still blush when I read smut, let alone try to write it lol
          My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
          sigpic

Comment

...and he's just glad he took Elizabeth on his little exploration....
            ...because someone had to translate all the Ancient control panels and the like. After this little misadventure, John is going to finally listen to Elizabeth and learn the language. And then they're going to play word games all night. Yeah, that's it.

I just might have to write this...I'm just not sure about my ability....I still blush when I read smut, let alone try to write it lol
            Hey, it's always good to stretch one's boundaries from time to time.
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

...because someone had to translate all the Ancient control panels and the like. After this little misadventure, John is going to finally listen to Elizabeth and learn the language. And then they're going to play word games all night. Yeah, that's it.
              Scrabble...

Hey, it's always good to stretch one's boundaries from time to time.
              Well...we'll see...I may ask for lots of help....
              sigpic

Comment

Scrabble...
                But perhaps with an... unorthodox game board. I wonder how much of a bonus you get on a belly button... LOL!

Well...we'll see...I may ask for lots of help....
                Bring it on! And I'm sure Anuna would be interested in helping, too!

Comment

S2 was a very good year. I'd choose Intruder, Conversion, and Coup d'Etat,

Yes, I meant to tell you the button was great. We should incorporate it into the thread.
                  Thanks. That would be kinda cool...

Originally posted by SMB_BOOKS View Post
                  Okay, I know I'm late to the party....but....

WOO-HOO SPARKIES - CONGRATS ON 90,000!

Loving all the wallies, pics, fic recs, wedding pic manips, and general Sparky lovin' going on!

And welcome to the new sparky enthusiasts!

And, just for fun....(edit to spoiler for size)

Spoiler:
                  http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn119/SMB_BOOKS/echoes0603.jpg

E - John, you DO realize that our beloved Sparkies made it to 90,000 don't you? I think we need to do something special for them.

J - Does this mean we have to top what we did last night? I'm not sure that will be physically possible, but hey - I'm willing to give it a shot! Let's go!
                  LOL!

Just in time for Thanksgiving, here's a fun little fic:

A New Outlook on the Holidays, by tenacious_err.
                  Either pre-Sunday or AU where everything happened differently/bad stuff gets fixed.
                  John Sheppard wasn't a fan of Thanksgiving. He wasn't a fan of holidays, really. They came and went and he only noticed by the questionable sweaters people chose to wear, or by picking up casual conversations about the holiday glee.

Happy Sparky reading!
                  Oh, I loved that! Thanks for the rec! Squee for Sparky and holidays.

And nice picspam/scene, Lt.Colonel John Sheppard!
                  sigpic
                  Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

Hi, naughty girls!
                    Very interesting your discussion on John, Elizabeth and the chair.lol
                    I watched the episode of SGU and I didn't think about Sparky. I need to fix my lack of Sparky.lol But I didn't like this episode of SGU, so I wasn't focused on it.

SK: My problem with my computer is solved. It just wanted to sleep. This morning I tried the link and I succeed to read the story. Excellent story by the way.

I need your opinion. Except "Mirror, Mirror", "Exogenesis" and "CoW", is there another interesting SGA book to read?
                    sigpic
                    Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

I sometimes think about what SGU might be like if the Atlantians got stuck on the ship, instead. This often leads to some shade of Sparky or another.

Comment

Originally posted by Yusagi View Post
                        I sometimes think about what SGU might be like if the Atlantians got stuck on the ship, instead. This often leads to some shade of Sparky or another.
                        This is an excellent idea. I will try to think about it for the next episode.

OT
                        Spoiler:
                        I'm trying to convince my friend to go see the movie "Paranormal activity" with me next week. Does anyone has seen it? Is it really scary?
                        sigpic
                        Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

*sigh* SK our plot bunny bugged me ALLL night...so it looks like that story is going to HAVE to be written....and it'll probably be soon...otherwise it'll drive me buggy!

*gigglesnort* a belly button? that's gotta be worth 100 points....AT LEAST!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Yusagi View Post
                            Now that is an interesting thought. I don't think I would have liked all the mindless coupling on SGA. The SGU version of interpersonal relationships is just a big turnoff to me.

It would have been like every episode was Sanctuary. Only we would follow John and Chaya behind that closed door. Blech! Or worse yet, The Tower. And it would not have left us wondering what happened. Double Blech!
                            sigpic

Comment

Y'all gals are DIIIIIRTY! LTCJS cool pics spam.
                              "I only understand about 1% of what she says half of the time."

Comment

Originally posted by pkprd869 View Post
                                Y'all gals are DIIIIIRTY! LTCJS cool pics spam.
                                What? You just now figured that out?

Spoiler:
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X