Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
    does anyone on the atlantis expedition really know how much Elizabeth Means to John? Really?
    I'd say they all do. It's one of the great unspoken secrets in the expedition. What happens in Atlantis, stays in Atlantis.

and to solidify my place as true Sparky Shipper. here's a little something i came up with on the spot.

http://forum.gateworld.net/picture.p...ictureid=19061
    Look all I'm asking is a quick trip.
    :woolsey: The Answer is still no Colonel. You Don't Even know if she'll be alive after what happened.

http://forum.gateworld.net/picture.p...ictureid=19060
    I OWE THIS! She was able to give me back my life. and I owe her.
    :woolsey: look whatever dr. weir may have done for you is none of my concern and plus it's against the IOA Regulations.
    The IOA Can go to hell
    (Sheppard walks off)
    :woolsey: COLONEL!

(a few moments later)

http://forum.gateworld.net/picture.p...ictureid=19059
    you sure woolsey gave the Okay for this.
    no but i owe her this rodney.
    i know john
    let's go get dr. weir back
    now your talking.

okay it's not as good as it was in my mind but i'll work on it.
    Good enough! John and Lizzie approve.

Originally posted by LtCdrFlygirl View Post
    *wails* That's so beautiful!

*snerches pic*

are they supposed to be married in the one with her in that dress holding the flowers and her touching his shoulder?
    I want to see a bigger version of that pic. (of course, it's a manip, which means it can't be posted here, so... LtCdrFlygirl, please PM with a link! )
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

i notice something watching episodes after lifeline it looks like john hasn't gotten any sleep. looks like finding elizabeth and bringing her home is affecting his sleeping habits.

Comment

No doubt, when John does sleep, all he sees is Elizabeth.
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

i dont know why im telling u guys this (guess i trust you guys) but the day after i graduated High School back in 2007 my girlfriend of two years was hit by a drunk driver on her way home from a party and she asked me to tag along and i was a little too drunk so she left. i found out the next day and i haven't been able to forgive myself for it. i blame myself. and i keep dreaming about her.

Comment

and i don't know how to find closure.

Comment

are they supposed to be married in the one with her in that dress holding the flowers and her touching his shoulder?
              Yeah, I suppose they could be...To all us "Sparkies" they are!

Comment

thanks erin
                I agree. That was very good. I can see John doing that.

How 'bout this:

<snipped>
                He misses her...[/SPOILERS]
                Loved it.

i dont know why im telling u guys this (guess i trust you guys) but the day after i graduated High School back in 2007 my girlfriend of two years was hit by a drunk driver on her way home from a party and she asked me to tag along and i was a little too drunk so she left. i found out the next day and i haven't been able to forgive myself for it. i blame myself. and i keep dreaming about her.
                So sorry for you. With time it will get better but nothing will ever replace her.
                sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

How 'bout this:

Spoiler:
                  http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa306/LtCmdrFlygirl/Sheppard/1-1.jpg

He misses her...
                  Oh, I love that!

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                  I want to see a bigger version of that pic. (of course, it's a manip, which means it can't be posted here, so... LtCdrFlygirl, please PM with a link! )
                  *waves hand* I'd be interested in that too, if it's not too much trouble.

Oh, I'm sorry.
                  sigpic
                  Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

Originally posted by Fionnait View Post
                    She ain't dead!
                    If I recall correctly, the rule is NOBODY STAYS "DEAD" in sci-fi...

I like that rule...

Comment

*hugs*

That's a terrible way to lose someone, I am so sorry. >ou can't change what's happened, and I believe that's the hardest part. But try thinking what she would want for you, now - would she want you to be happy? To live on? (would you want the same thing for her, if the situation was different?). *more sparky hugs*
                      I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

I'm so sorry to hear that; losing someone you're close to is never easy.

Comment

Sorry about your friend. I guess what you're feeling is perfectly normal. Sorry I'm not better with this stuff... I really wish I knew what to say to help you.
                          "I only understand about 1% of what she says half of the time."

Comment

To LtCdrFlygirl about the pic

*FLAILS* and *snurches*

BTW, anyone got any recent sparky fics? There hasn't been many around. Any been posted in the secret santa set yet?

! All Aboard The Shipper Train!
                            I Heart ! Proud Member of Thunk For Club!
                            Don't wait for your ship to come in. Swim out to it.

Comment

Hi all! I don't think I've been here before, but...I quite love this pairing. Always have I like to pretend that everything from season 4 onward was a dystopic alternate universe

So, I was watching Vegas today, and it got me thinking...I know there are some fic out there that reference the field medic as Elizabeth, and that there is some fic out there where John pulls through and joins the Atlantis team. Is there any fic out there where Elizabeth is leading Atlantis when he does? Especially with a John/Liz twist?

If I haven't posted these, I thought I'd link the few Liz/John vids I've made?

Spoiler:

Whatever It Takes Part 1: Haunted

http://bamvidvault.ning.com/video/wh...t-takes-part-1

Something of an alternative Season 4

After Weir is captured by the Replicators, and presumed dead, John tries to cope with her loss, and the change of leadership on Atlantis. When he first sees Elizabeth around a corner, he chalks it up to exhaustion and stress, but checks in to Heightmeyer just in case. She determines he should take it easy for a bit...but the sightings don't stop. Its as if she is attempting to communicate with him--to warn him, or ask for help.

However, no one can find any evidence that this is really happening, and eventually Sam has no choice but to relieve him of duty and order him to take some time off to cope. His friends and teammates spend time with him--at times commiserating, at times reasoning.

John remains convinced that for some reason, Elizabeth can only communicate to him. He finally decides the only way to help her, is to claim that he has moved on, and keep any sightings of Elizabeth to himself.

But can he indeed help her? And how can he find her, if he can't even look for her? Is Elizabeth truly communicating with him at all?

Whatever It Takes Part 2 Falling

http://bamvidvault.ning.com/video/wh...t-takes-part-2

Trapped on the Replicator ship, Elizabeth struggles for lucidity against the nanites in her mind--replaying the destruction of Atlantis and death of all she holds dear over and over again.

Through the endless visions of destruction, Elizabeth catches glimpses of John, that vanish before she can say anything. Slowly but surely, it seems Oberoth is pushing her sanity and willpower to its limits.

But is there still hope? Could there be something more to the random glimpses of John...and his apparent recognition of her presence? Or is it all just another part of the mind games?

Whatever It Takes Part 3 Somewhere

http://bamvidvault.ning.com/video/wh...t-takes-part-3

Part 3 of 3

Alternative Season 4

On a mission to a Replicator planet, Sheppard's team comes upon Elizabeth and Oberoth. Although they rescue her, she falls into a coma when they bring her back, and Keller does not have great hope for her recovery.

Determined not to give up, even after the others return to their duties, Sheppard approaches where she lies, telling her not to give up. When he comes into her proximity, however, the dormant nanites that made it into his system undetected before, activate and cause him to collapse.

When he wakes, he finds himself trapped in the world Elizabeth was left in--having been in the middle of it when Oberoth was killed.

John tries to go after her, trying to get her attention, but whenever they manage to run into each other, they find themselves suddenly somewhere else--and Elizabeth is still convinced the specter of John are still simply ghosts.

John is frustrated, but refuses to give up--wandering Atlantis and Earth relentlessly after her, but can only manage glimpses and brief words of encouragement.

No matter how he fights it, he cannot seem to make any progress. In the end, he realizes only she can fight it away, and tells her to look for him.

As Atlantis gathers to look on...can they manage to escape the prison of her mind, or will they be trapped forever?

Save Me

http://bamvidvault.ning.com/video/save-me-1

Shep/Weir. They're always saving each other. Through everything, all they really need is one another

Comment

yusagi your vids (and the story) are amazing! wow!
                                My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X