Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SMB_BOOKS View Post
    I'm a Sparky and a Twilight fan, but I don't think I can cough up quite that much cash.

I think I got $50 in my wallet tho (amazing since I went shopping yesterday). Will that help?
    That helps a lot. Thank you so much. $100M here we come. Woot! *cackles*

Originally posted by drewandian View Post
    Beautiful version of that song Anuna! thank you!
    *melts into a puddle listening to Safina*
    *adds to iTunes*
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      So both these ships have hair issues. LOL I know little about Twilight except that it makes me cringe. I even tried watching the new show Vampire Dairies but when
      Spoiler:
      the vamp started writing in his diary they lost me.
      LOL

Ah Twilight. I saw it in a movie theater. A nightmare. The story is not bad and the actors are quite good but the context is horrible. I thought I would kill at least 3 girls in the room. I am a very nervous nature so it was very a bad idea to be in a room with girls "with needs"lol. Whenever Robert Pattinson appeared was "Oh my god, he is beautiful. You saw how beautiful he is? I want to be his girlfriend." and lots of giggling.
      The only time there was silence, it was during the kissing scene. Me, I did a lot of noises for the girls next to me. I broke their "romantic moment". They stared at me and I said "Now you know how is it when a girl talks during the film. It sucks huh?." I know it's not nice but I felt better after that.lol I'm not saying all Twilight fans are like this. It was maybe the wrong moment to watch the movie.
      But the books are excellent. I like them.

And like I said, my friend Charline wants the signature. She's ready to be a Sparky even if she doesn't know SGA.
      Last edited by Probie; 12 November 2009, 08:36 AM.
      sigpic
      Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

that safina song has Lifeline, Ghost in the machine, TMC and All Shippy angst episodes written all over it.
        Last edited by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard; 12 November 2009, 08:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
          LOL

Ah Twilight. I saw it in a movie theater. A nightmare. The story is not bad and the actors are quite good but the context is horrible. I thought I would kill at least 3 girls in the room. I am a very nervous nature so it was very a bad idea to be in a room with girls "with needs"lol. Whenever Robert Pattinson appeared was "Oh my god, he is beautiful. You saw how beautiful he is? I want to be his girlfriend." and lots of giggling.
          The only time there was silence, it was during the kissing scene. Me, I did a lot of noises for the girls next to me. I broke their "romantic moment". They stared at me and I said "Now you know how is it when a girl talks during the film. It sucks huh?." I know it's not nice but I felt better after that.lol
          But the books are excellent. I like them.

And like I said, my friend Charline wants the signature. She's ready to be a Sparky even if she doesn't know SGA.
          Don't get me started on silly girls. *refuses to remember her own teenage years* Zac Efron was here for the premier of his latest movie and some of his fans actually interrupted a serious panel discussion he was a part of about funding for the arts in schools. Idiots. I would have thrown their little heinies out into the street.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
            Don't get me started on silly girls. *refuses to remember her own teenage years* Zac Efron was here for the premier of his latest movie and some of his fans actually interrupted a serious panel discussion he was a part of about funding for the arts in schools. Idiots. I would have thrown their little heinies out into the street.
            Oy, that's idiotic. I was laways one of those girls more interested in hearing smart things than simple screaming for hot boys.
            I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

speaking of Good Ole Zac Efron i remember reading on Mallozzi's blog that he stop by the set during production of SGU *gags a little* and he said he's a big stargate fan so that earns some points with me.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                speaking of Good Ole Zac Efron i remember reading on Mallozzi's blog that he stop by the set during production of SGU *gags a little* and he said he's a big stargate fan so that earns some points with me.
                All right. Well good for Zac. He's a real cutie. If I were a teenage girl, I'd fangirl him. I've heard nice things about him.
                sigpic

Comment

Guys, I need a rec- a tooth rotting fluff, or hot and happy smut, or the combination of the two. C'mon make 'Nuna happy.

Comment

Hey, you guys, have you seen this thread? It's apparently a great place to share your love for SGA ships. Share, not discuss, mind you Go share your love for Sparky, ASAP!

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                      Guys, I need a rec- a tooth rotting fluff, or hot and happy smut, or the combination of the two. C'mon make 'Nuna happy.
                      I can't help you. You are the queen of "smut story" so I can't give you a link of your story.lol

Hey, you guys, have you seen this thread? It's apparently a great place to share your love for SGA ships. Share, not discuss, mind you Go share your love for Sparky, ASAP!
                      I saw it. It's me or you've already been censored by the moderators?lol
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post

I saw it. It's me or you've already been censored by the moderators?lol
                        It's not you (it's me). I guess someone felt I shouldn't have said Teyla isn't a type to cheat on a man she has a baby with, so I got reported and modded. Really, i don't see any of the SGA characters doing that, including John and Elizabeth, but first and foremost John - and I hope it's a safe thing to say here. This is a discussion thread after all.

Edit: I am your designated bad girl. It's official now, lol.

Comment

It's not you (it's me). I guess someone felt I shouldn't have said Teyla isn't a type to cheat on a man she has a baby with, so I got reported and modded. Really, i don't see any of the SGA characters doing that, including John and Elizabeth, but first and foremost John - and I hope it's a safe thing to say here. This is a discussion thread after all.

THAT'S what you got modded for!? Wow....*has lots to say but holds her tongue* *ahem*

I'm trying to think of a fic rec for you...it'll come to me, I know it will....
                          My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
                          sigpic

Comment

Yes it's official, naughty girl.lol

I agree with you about Teyla.
                            Maybe moderators are scared to see the new thread be a "war field" and started to delete some posts.lol
                            Family is my preference too. Now we have to stop this discussion or we will be punished.lol
                            sigpic

Comment

Yep, that's what got me modded. Truestory. No, folks, Teyla didn't cheat on Kanaan.

Anyway! let's move onto something better, shall we? I was wondering what kind of books/literature John and Elizabeth would enjoy. You know, their family bookshelf, because having a family really rocks.

Comment

Yep, that's what got me modded. Truestory. No, folks, Teyla didn't cheat on Kanaan.

Anyway! let's move onto something better, shall we? I was wondering what kind of books/literature John and Elizabeth would enjoy. You know, their family bookshelf, because having a family really rocks.
                                I can totally see Elizabeth having the full collection of the Little House on the Prairie books set aside for their little girl to read when she's old enough...don't ask me why, I just do. Classic, sweet stories full of family and adventure and all that good stuff....
                                My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X