Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    Good start! It's coming along nicely. Mr. F will be pleased. Maybe tomorrow I'll see what's gathering dust in my basement.
    I've got an extra tv and buncha extra furniture in my shed...I totally forgot about the shed!
    My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by drewandian View Post
      I've got an extra tv and buncha extra furniture in my shed...I totally forgot about the shed!
      Yep, it's always worth it to check those out-of-sight, out-of-mind storage spots.
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Should I make that my slogan. SR! Really really pesky and impossible to get rid of.? I also have to admire your restraint not to take the bait and try a bit of he-said one upmanship. LOL
        Genetically predisposed to being really pesky? Sounds familiar!

Oh and BTW, how's our fundraising coming. I discovered that my hubby had $180 in his wallet. So I can throw that into the pile. Also I'm sure my son doesn't really want that leather coat for Christmas. He makes good money. He can buy his own coat. Now who's got something else. That $100mil isn't going to raise itself, you know. *cracks the whip* C'm on people! Joe is waiting.
        I'll shave my hair off and sell it. It's fading into freaking pink! *yikes*

Sparky Shipper. Genetically predisposed to being stubborn... really pesky.

Comment

whats the 100 mil for?

Comment

Originally posted by drewandian View Post
            OMG! I'm willing to bet someone has a forgotten storage area down at the local self storage place.

Originally posted by Fionnait View Post
            Genetically predisposed to being really pesky? Sounds familiar!

I'll shave my hair off and sell it. It's fading into freaking pink! *yikes*
            And since you are my daughter, you are pesky too. Though we're not related by genes. It's just something I know.

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
            whats the 100 mil for?
            Too much has happened to explain. If you click on view first unread when you come on the thread it will take you right to the last post you read. That way you will never be behind and will always know what you missed.

This goes back to SK's encounter with JF at the Burbank con. Click here

We are having fun pretending to raise the $100 mil he needs to bring back the show. With Sparky.
            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

And since you are my daughter, you are pesky too. Though we're not related by genes. It's just something I know.

Hey wait? Since when you have a new daughter? It means she's my sister....Cool

By the way, Fionnait. It's an important day. Celebration of friendship between French and German. So hi, mein Freund Fionnait.

Too much has happened to explain. If you click on view first unread when you come on the thread it will take you right to the last post you read. That way you will never be behind and will always know what you missed.

This goes back to SK's encounter with JF at the Burbank con. Click here

We are having fun pretending to raise the $100 mil he needs to bring back the show. With Sparky.
              It's never too late to learn something. I never knew there is a possibility to see the last post that we read. Where is "view first unread"? I don't see it.

Now I will try to find a way to watch "Castle" but before I want to add Bud and Lindsey (abyss) on the list "Mulder/Scully, Bones/Booth,......"

EDIT: Forget my question. I just see where is "view first unread".lol
              sigpic
              Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

1. Better days - Bruce Springsteen
                2. Girl from the North Country - Bob Dylan & Johnny Cash
                3. Bubbly by Colbie Caillat
                4. I Wanna Make You Close Your Eyes by Dierks Bentley
                5. Come Fly With Me - Frank Sinatra
                6. Fly Me To The Moon-Frank Sinatra
                7. Come What May - Ewan McGregor and Nicole Kidman (Moulin Rouge Soundtrack)
                8. I Don't Wanna Miss a Thing - Aerosmith
                9. There you'll be - Faith Hill.
                10. Something to Talk About - Bonnie Raitt
                11. Wink and a Smile - Harry Connick Jr
                12. Black Roses Red - Alana Grace
                13. Things - Dean Martin and Nancy Sinatra
                14. Between the Lines - Sara Bareilles
                15. I Will Find You - Clannad
                16. Never Alone - Barlow Girl
                17. Broken- Seether feat. Amy Lee

and the lyrics...because...well...*sob* you just hafta read 'em...
                Spoiler:

so angsty...now I need something fluffy in a bad way!
                My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
                sigpic

Comment

I am the only one to have trouble with GW? Now it's my turn. I wanted to say something but I forgot it.lol

I also forgot to say: Beautiful sig Drew and beautiful wallie Erin.
                  sigpic

Comment

Thanks Probie...and nope, I was having trouble with GW this morning too...
                    sigpic

Comment

Now I don't know if I close the GW page. It's too dangerous.lol
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
                        I am the only one to have trouble with GW? Now it's my turn. I wanted to say something but I forgot it.lol

I also forgot to say: Beautiful sig Drew and beautiful wallie Erin.
                        Me too. I couldn't get on for hours.
                        sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! It's another Angsty Wednesday!

As promised, I offer the preview for my SGA Big Bang fic. The site should go live in another couple of days; I'll let you all know when it's up.

And before I forget, today is also Veterans Day. So please take a moment to remember and thank those who have served and are serving now in defense of our freedom.
                          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post

As promised, I offer the preview for my SGA Big Bang fic. The site should go live in another couple of days; I'll let you all know when it's up.

And before I forget, today is also Veterans Day. So please take a moment to remember and thank those who have served and are serving now in defense of our freedom.
                            Yes, thank you for mentioning that. A big thank you for your service to all of them.
                            sigpic

Comment

I had trouble with GW earlier too. And cheers to all the vets. I bet Lizzie puts a yellow ribbon in her hair for a certain *cough-Shep-cough* airman.
                              "I only understand about 1% of what she says half of the time."

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post

Wooo! Big Bang excitement.

A sincere thank you to everyone who has served or ever served. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
                                Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Working...
                                X