Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    Hmm, we'll have to see if there's time to tack on a nice tour of some of France's winemaking regions. Ahhh, I cannot resist the lure of good food and wine. Yum.

*continues the sporkage of the BCS*
    Oooh, yes. And maybe a side tour of Provence. We can imagine a Sparky honeymoon...small villages, sidewalk cafes. *sigh*
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      Oooh, yes. And maybe a side tour of Provence. We can imagine a Sparky honeymoon...small villages, sidewalk cafes. *sigh*
      A sunlit summer day out in a grassy meadow... a loaf of bread, some cheese, a bottle of wine, and John and Lizzie curled up on a blanket, watching the clouds roll by... *sighs*
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

A sunlit summer day out in a grassy meadow... a loaf of bread, some cheese, a bottle of wine, and John and Lizzie curled up on a blanket, watching the clouds roll by... *sighs*
        *le sigh*

Liz: Look at that cloud John. Why it looks just like...
        John: A giant flying snowflake....GET DOWN! (throws himself on top of Lizzie)
        sigpic

Comment

*le sigh*

I can SO see him doing that!
          My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
          sigpic

Comment

*le sigh*

Lizzie: *squeals*
            John: *growls playfully*
            Lizzie: *giggles*
            (There is more random giggling, purring, and moaning, accompanied by the sounds of rustling clothing and blankets.)

(This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Lizzie: *squeals*
              John: *growls playfully*
              Lizzie: *giggles*
              (There is more random giggling, purring, and moaning, accompanied by the sounds of rustling clothing and blankets.)

Meanwhile the giant flying snowflake crashes harmlessly out to sea.
              sigpic

Comment

Meanwhile the giant flying snowflake crashes harmlessly out to sea.
                Uh oh, did they just let Atlantis crash? Ooopsie!

Comment

was just watching the peacemaker and i thought of John and Elizabeth cause of the whole Doctor Kelly (Nicole Kidman) a Being in Charge and the Lieutenant Colonel (George Clooney) being under her command.

Comment

cute new fluffy Sparky vid
                    My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by drewandian View Post
                      Awwww! It is so very cute!

And there's always this oldie but goodie... the Sparks Ignite trailer! 'Cause you can never watch it too many times.

Comment

I just finished watching The Return and all my sparky little brain could think when I saw how they were split up was "Aw, he put Lizzie with Ronon so she'd be better protected!"
                        Hubby rolled his eyes at me....
                        sigpic

Comment

Loving the captions for the pics, Probie!
                          Also loving the Sparky French honeymoon. Giant flying snowflake... *snickers*
                          sigpic
                          Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

I just finished watching The Return and all my sparky little brain could think when I saw how they were split up was "Aw, he put Lizzie with Ronon so she'd be better protected!"
                            Hubby rolled his eyes at me....
                            But it's so true! LOL!

Originally posted by Erin87 View Post
                            Ah well, maybe it was another Lantean cityship, like that one we saw in The Tower, and Atlantis is safe and sound.

Comment

Probie I love the captions you put with the pics!
                              Thank you!

Probie, your dreams crack me up! Hey everybody, convention at Probie's house and the guest of honor is JoeF!
                              The episodic picspams are great, keep 'em coming!
                              Yay, Joe's coming to Probie's house. Let us know when to book our tickets to France.
                              It was just a dream. SK will see him in 2 weeks.
                              And for the picspams, today will be 38 minutes.

Hmm, we'll have to see if there's time to tack on a nice tour of some of France's winemaking regions. Ahhh, I cannot resist the lure of good food and wine. Yum.
                              For the wine, you can go to Avignon, Bordeaux, Champâgne, Beaujolais. There is a lot of winemaking regions. Even in my garden, we have vines.
                              For the food, I live near Lyon = "world capital of French gastronomy". There is a lot of restaurants. You can come to my house and we will eat French cuisine everyday.

Provence is great. It is colorful and beautiful. Perfect for a Sparky honeymoon.
                              You can come to my house too. I live in a small village with sidewalk and a lot of cafes.

It sounds a little cliché here.....ok no it's true.lol

Uh oh, did they just let Atlantis crash? Ooopsie!
                              Youpi!!

Thanks for the link.

Awwww! It is so very cute!

And there's always this oldie but goodie... the Sparks Ignite trailer! 'Cause you can never watch it too many times.
                              I love this one. I would love to see this movie but it's impossible.

Originally posted by Erin87 View Post
                              Thank you!
                              Ok everybody can come in my house. JoeF is not in my house but you will discover France (food, culture, villages,...) and me.lol
                              sigpic
                              Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Just listening to Escape by Enrique...is there a sparky vid to this?

! All Aboard The Shipper Train!
                                I Heart ! Proud Member of Thunk For Club!
                                Don't wait for your ship to come in. Swim out to it.

Comment

Working...
                                X