X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LtCdrFlygirl View Post
    ...coming out of the shadows to ask a question:

Spoiler:
    ...regarding a story that I'm not sure has been written or not. Set during "Outcast", Elizabeth is still alive and w/John on Atlantis, and she goes back to Earth with John for the funeral instead of Ronon. Anybody know if it's been done yet?
    Originally posted by Erin87 View Post
    Um, here's one. For the Living
    Beat me to it Erin. That was my request last year on Sparky Santa.

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    Good luck to everybody's football team today. My Hokies don't play until Thursday night but I'll be watching for scores on all the other teams.
    This season is going to kill me. Iowa just won on the last play of the game. We're 8-0 for the first time in our school history. Not sure how much more my poor heart can take! Of course, if we manage to keep it up, we'll just get you-know-what by the BCS.

Originally posted by Probie View Post
    It's my new game: post pics. I'm like a kid. I discovered something so I can't stop.lol

I want to bring more Sparky pics but I don't know a site where I can find the screencaps. GW is great but it lacks some pics.
    It can be addicting, right? Here's another site: Atlantis, A New Beginning

Originally posted by drewandian View Post
    I think I'm the only person in this thread who has NOT seen any of the Alien movies....
    Nope...I know I've seen the first, but I can't remember everything. I've seen bit and pieces of the rest.

Actually, I remember a certain scene in Spaceballs better.
    sigpic
    sig by SueKay

My Team:

Comment

Thanks for the links.
      So I will start with the beginning. With Rising.

First "worry face" for him

First touch

First fight

Voilà
      If you want to add something for this episode, do it.
      1 - Check out the hint of the "annoyed eyebrow raise"
      2- I LOVE this bit, how she drags in away, so funny and quiet cute.
      3- *gaps* She's practically pouting!!!!!

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
      Hey guys! I'm nowhere around LJ or GW but I finally posted this - it was beta read and waiting to be posted - so - have another chapter of The Simple Things. This time around, rockstar John could use some help.
      Anuna I love you *huggles*

Oh and about the Secret Santa people, where will the finished pics be posted?

! All Aboard The Shipper Train!
      I Heart ! Proud Member of Thunk For Club!
      Don't wait for your ship to come in. Swim out to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Irish Eyes View Post
        This season is going to kill me. Iowa just won on the last play of the game. We're 8-0 for the first time in our school history. Not sure how much more my poor heart can take! Of course, if we manage to keep it up, we'll just get you-know-what by the BCS.
        Tell me about it! USC won, but man, Oregon State was doing a good job of keeping up. Next week'll be even worse... we're going against Oregon on their home turf next week. Autzen Stadium on Halloween. *shivers*

The BCS? You mean the Bogus Computer Scam?

Nope...I know I've seen the first, but I can't remember everything. I've seen bit and pieces of the rest.

Actually, I remember a certain scene in Spaceballs better.
        ZOMG! The Spaceballs version was soooo funny!

Originally posted by nogigglingmajor View Post
        1 - Check out the hint of the "annoyed eyebrow raise"
        2- I LOVE this bit, how she drags in away, so funny and quiet cute.
        3- *gaps* She's practically pouting!!!!!
        And if anyone thought John's pout was adorably deadly, then Lizzie's pout must be made for mass murder by cuteness overload!

Anuna I love you *huggles*

Hmm, I'm not writing for challenge, so I'm afraid I don't know. Has the date not been posted yet?
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I almost forgot to mention this, but several days ago I had a dream that involved John and Elizabeth. I don't remember all of the details because it was around a week or more ago, but it was a Stargate Atlantis story that was set sometime around the 4th or 5th season or some point after Elizabeth Weir had left. And there was this dangerous rescue mission that Sheppard had to lead for... somebody or something, onto a volcano planet. And somebody asked Sheppard who had feelings for just before he went. Don't remember if it was supposed to be Rodney or Ronon or some weird dream combination of the two of them and the audience or somesuch. So instead of answering with words, somehow Teyla or an image of Teyla appeared in his arms in front of him. For some reasons she was wearing only a white bikini.

And then after that the person who asked Sheppard the question said something like "OK. And?"

And then Elizabeth also poofed into his arms aswell. She was wearing her red shirt. Except this time he was lying down over the ground and she appeared under him.

Again all the details are rather kinda fuzzy by now, but I recall feeling it was a very interesting dream. I thought you folks would appreciate it. I wanted to remember write it down.
          "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Heh! Well, I'm no psychologist, but I'd say that the fact that Elizabeth was the one who was in the more obvious sexual position with John says it all.
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Anuna: Excellent Chapter two. I love the friendship between Evan and John. I wish you happiness for your wedding.
              Drew: Don't be worry. You didn't see Alien and I didn't see Star Wars. I'm worse.lol I tried to watch them but I fell asleep each time.lol
              Irish Eyes: Thanks for the link.
              Infinite-Possibilities: Interesting dream.lol I'm with SK for this one. I never dreamed about the characters. I made one dream about Joe. There is a convention in my garage (yes it's weird). I speak with him in french and he stays in my house during the all convention. And we are good friends.lol I made another dream about House. I will remember it all my life. I see Hugh Laurie in the street. I was late for school. He wants to speak with me but I say "I have no time" and I run to catch my train.
              When I thing about it, I want to kick me.lol

Happy that you like the pics everybody. I think I will do this for each episode now.lol
              sigpic
              Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Probie, you've never seen Star Wars!? my oldest son LOVES Star Wars, for a while there, that was ALL he'd watch (and then run around the house singing the theme)
                And yes, you should do the pics for each ep...it's fun!
                My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
                sigpic

Comment

morning folks. Oh the heartbreak Vols get the game winning field goal blocked. SK I saw the Men of Troy avenged last years loss. But they did get to host the Beavers in The Grand Old Lady. Drew Penn State took care of Mich. A little closer than I thought, but a win is a win. Eri I'll break out the red and black for The Cocktail Game next week.
                  "I only understand about 1% of what she says half of the time."

Comment

drewandian: Yes I watched Stars Wars...a little.lol I always saw the beginning of each movie but I fell asleep. I will try to watch Star Wars one day. I pomised.

Hide and Seek:

First time she thinks he's crazy.

First time he does his "flyboy smile" for her

But she still think he's crazy.

First eyes/sex front Rodney and Grodin

First "I like to tease him".

"I want to cry".lol

TBC
                    sigpic

Comment

"I love his ears. He's good looking"

"I love watching her".

First time in the closet and trying to be normal....lol

"I don't know why but I like to be close to her"

I don't know what to say

"We are cute together"

"Don't touch him or I will break your arm."

"Finally, he's not crazy but funny. I think I like him."

Voilà my madness is over for today.lol
                      sigpic

Comment

Fics are due December 14 - 20. Last year I think Anuna posted them pretty much as she got them, as time allowed. Looks like there are more people signed up this year. Sparky is still thriving!

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                        Tell me about it! USC won, but man, Oregon State was doing a good job of keeping up. Next week'll be even worse... we're going against Oregon on their home turf next week. Autzen Stadium on Halloween. *shivers*

The BCS? You mean the Bogus Computer Scam?
                        Yeah, I kept checking on your guys. You had the opposite game from us - lots of scoring. And every weekend, the nerves get worse. Why do we do this to ourselves?

Ah, our beloved BCS. *snorts*
                        sigpic
                        sig by SueKay

My Team:

Comment

Probie I love the captions you put with the pics!
                          My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
                          sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

Probie, your dreams crack me up! Hey everybody, convention at Probie's house and the guest of honor is JoeF!

The episodic picspams are great, keep 'em coming!

First time in the closet and trying to be normal....lol
                            It's all about the closet!sex.

Yeah, I kept checking on your guys. You had the opposite game from us - lots of scoring. And every weekend, the nerves get worse. Why do we do this to ourselves?

Ah, our beloved BCS. *snorts*
                            'Cause we're insane?

*sporks the BCS*

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                              Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

Probie, your dreams crack me up! Hey everybody, convention at Probie's house and the guest of honor is JoeF!

The episodic picspams are great, keep 'em coming!

It's all about the closet!sex.

'Cause we're insane?

*sporks the BCS*
                              Yay, Joe's coming to Probie's house. Let us know when to book our tickets to France.

*joins in sporking the BCS* Things are getting complicated right now. *also sporks GA TECH*
                              sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Yay, Joe's coming to Probie's house. Let us know when to book our tickets to France.
                                Hmm, we'll have to see if there's time to tack on a nice tour of some of France's winemaking regions. Ahhh, I cannot resist the lure of good food and wine. Yum.

*joins in sporking the BCS* Things are getting complicated right now. *also sporks GA TECH*
                                *continues the sporkage of the BCS*

Comment

Working...
                                X