X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

opening credit.
    the third time that I see it today.
    sigpic
    Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Carson is still in the intro... so he must still be in the show

Sig by me

Comment

Elizabeth looks good in black
        sigpic

Comment

OOoh, love the shot of the jumper docked in the station.

Ah, back when the visual effects were good!
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Uh oh!!! The team accidently awoke the Wraith Queen

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
              Carson is still in the intro... so he must still be in the show
              Hey, it's like I said... Sunday NEVER happened.
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

John got him, Ronon and Teyla lost. LOL!

Comment

Uh oh, Teyla's Wraith sense is tingling!

Comment

John has an uncanny sense of direction
                    Is that how he always finds Liz?

Sig by me

Comment

*squees at Lizzie in black ops gear*

Comment

O Teyla senses the Queen

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
                          John has an uncanny sense of direction
                          Is that how he always finds Liz?
                          Must be.

Comment

Rodney thinks Teyla's gone nuts.

Comment

I'm afraid of her eyes.lol
                              sigpic

Comment

Oooh, Teyla's going to go into a trance to try to find the Wraith.

John's trying to joke and Lizzie and Ronon are all like, STFU! LOL!

Comment

Working...
                                X