Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pkprd869 View Post
    Probie, I think there is some spark in "The Defiant One." Ford tries to talk Weir into waiting to send his rescue team, then Lizzie goes into "Get your butt out there or I'll scrape you of the ground with your (Lieutenant's) bars" mode.
    I agree, the Sparky is definitely there.

Lizzie seems to have a sixth sense for knowing when Sheppard gets into trouble even before she gets the news, and we see it in action on a number of occasions throughout the series. That's where the Sparky comes from in this episode.
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
      I can't do "Hot Zone" today. I don't have time. I will do my report tomorrow. I'm sorry.
      Hey, it's okay! Don't worry if you don't have time, we'll be here when you're ready.

Definitely looking forward to seeing what your mom had to say about Hot Zone, heehee!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
        KrisRussel! 5000 words, you're really charging along! And an NCIS crossover, eh? That sounds like fun!
        Really? I have a feeling I'm going slow actually... I'm serious... I barely have time to write because of the exams
        And the NCIS part is just a small part... so it's a small crossover
        Barely worth mentioning

My mom asked me “Why Teyla is in the show if she’s not used?” It’s sad but I can’t give her an answer. Ask this to the writers. She has 4 or 5 lines in this episode.
        Wait until she sees season 5. She'll be like: "Teyla is in the intro... but why do we never ever see her? And where's John? Isn't he supposed to be the lead?"

Sig by me

Comment

I can't do "Hot Zone" today. I don't have time. I will do my report tomorrow. I'm sorry.
          Too bad, but real life goes in front of your digital one...
          *waits impatiently for the report*

Attention, Sparkies!

We are now at T-minus 24 hours to our Submersion post-a-thon! Whoo Hoo!
          yay post-a-thon
          I still hope I can join... *crosses fingers*

I agree, the Sparky is definitely there.

Lizzie seems to have a sixth sense for knowing when Sheppard gets into trouble even before she gets the news, and we see it in action on a number of occasions throughout the series. That's where the Sparky comes from in this episode.
          I agree too. Her ShepSense in this ep does make it shippy at times.

Sig by me

Comment

Jumper 2:
            “I can’t hear you threatening to suck the life out of me til you hit the button on the radio.” John makes the humor in a situation like that.
            hahaha! I do love John's sense of humor. Another nice report.

And there is some spark in this ep. This is the first time we see Rodney use John to influence Liz isn't it? He isn't completely blind. He knows there's something there. And of course, like was said, Liz's mad 'John's in danger' sensing skills.
            sigpic
            Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
              Really? I have a feeling I'm going slow actually... I'm serious... I barely have time to write because of the exams
              And the NCIS part is just a small part... so it's a small crossover
              Barely worth mentioning
              Ah, but it's a nice little bonus Easter egg for those of us in the know.

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
              Wait until she sees season 5. She'll be like: "Teyla is in the intro... but why do we never ever see her? And where's John? Isn't he supposed to be the lead?"
              Sad, but true.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                Wraith amusement park. *snorts* Not to mention all that sand in the various crevices. A bath is definitely in order. I can see them arguing about all the sand in the tub. Oh get away from me plot bunnies! I don't have time for this.

And The Defiant One has always been one of my faves. Something about sweaty dirty John just grabs my attention.
                Looks like the thread is full of witty comments today. John Sheppard: stuck in the jumper with bunch of kids for fifteen hours, and then flew to Wraith amusement park afterward. It all comes with sand stuck in certain body cervices.

We should collect those.
                I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

I didn't see the spark in this scene.
                  She was worried for her team (especially for Sheppard? I don't know) Maybe I was too tired or focus on the story. I'm sorry.
                  I'm still a Sparky and do you still like me even if I don't see the spark in the scene?
                  We still like you, don't worry. And if you saw Sparky all the time when there isn't any, you'd be delusional. And we all know the Sparkies aren't delusional.

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                  Looks like the thread is full of witty comments today. John Sheppard: stuck in the jumper with bunch of kids for fifteen hours, and then flew to Wraith amusement park afterward. It all comes with sand stuck in certain body cervices.

We should collect those.
                  Collect the body crevices? I'm all for that.
                  sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

I didn't see the spark in this scene.
                    She was worried for her team (especially for Sheppard? I don't know) Maybe I was too tired or focus on the story. I'm sorry.
                    I'm still a Sparky and do you still like me even if I don't see the spark in the scene?
                    Probie, It's all good in da 'hood I think it was in the body language that gave off the vibe. But, I can see how it could just be general concern. I can't wait to hear y'all's report when John and Lizzie have their knockdown-dragout in "Hot Zone"

Since I was playing in the Character Theme Song thread, I think our little ship needs a rousing tune. I like "Layla"; Derek and the Dominoes version of course. Just give it a listen, it's the greatest 7 minutes of music ever made and fits our ship perfectly. (Don't use youtube; the live cuts change the song way too much.)
                    "I only understand about 1% of what she says half of the time."

Comment

We still like you, don't worry. And if you saw Sparky all the time when there isn't any, you'd be delusional. And we all know the Sparkies aren't delusional.
                      Wait. We're not delusional? Then how come everyone says we are? LOL!

Collect the body crevices? I'm all for that.
                      As am I. Lizzie, no doubt, will have to beat us back with a stick.

Comment

Probie, It's all good in da 'hood I think it was in the body language that gave off the vibe. But, I can see how it could just be general concern. I can't wait to hear y'all's report when John and Lizzie have their knockdown-dragout in "Hot Zone"
                        Hot Zone = angry Sparky radio!sex. Now that's hot.

Since I was playing in the Character Theme Song thread, I think our little ship needs a rousing tune. I like "Layla"; Derek and the Dominoes version of course. Just give it a listen, it's the greatest 7 minutes of music ever made and fits our ship perfectly. (Don't use youtube; the live cuts change the song way too much.)
                        A theme song for Sparky... I know we've done Sparky song lists in the past, anyone remember any of those offhand?

Comment

Heehee, I'm watching Skiffy's late-night rerun of Epiphany right now. Mmm, scruffy bearded Shep. Lizzie's all worried about getting him back and going on the rescue mission.

Comment

Signing off for the night...

T-minus 14 hours to our Submersion post-a-thon!

Comment

Goodmorning Sparkies
                              We finally have some sunshine after nearly a week of non-stop rain, so I'm in a really good mood

Sig by me

Comment

Ooooooh, that sounds interesting. Do you have a link where we can hear the song? I would like to hear it. Might sound stupid, but does it have to do anything with Eric Clapton's "Layla"?

A theme song for Sparky... I know we've done Sparky song lists in the past, anyone remember any of those offhand?

Yep we did.... I think there's no harm in doing this again.

Here's my suggestion (for I'm in a romantic mood): Michael Buble - Everything
                                I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Working...
                                X