No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is interesting... yeah no sh!t Rodney.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
      *snickers* If Lizzie is the Queen of Angst, then Teyla is the Queen of Understatement.
      hehe... very true

Sig by me

Comment

Carson, you git, don't give him the gene therapy!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Teyla.. ever the revolutionist... Fight them damnit!

John's trying to protect wench O the Week

Comment

Love how Carson's got to start pulling John away. That's right, Carson, John needs to get back to Lizzie in one piece. Or you and the rest of the team are gonna be in big trouble!
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

oh oh... Carson's got a knife against his throat...

Sig by me

Comment

Oh no.. they've got Carson!!!!!!!

Comment

Oh, geeze! John, why the hell are you trying to save the wench's life? Idiot.

Comment

More nice drapery....

Evil flounsy shirt man...

Tavious is so feral.... can someone slap him for me?

Comment

Originally posted by yunadax View Post
                      John's trying to protect wench O the Week
                      *eyeroll* no wonder he's being called Kirk

Sig by me

Comment

Aw crap. They've got Carson, and now they've got John. They're so screwed!

Comment

they're squabbling over Mara... pfft.. good... John's taken!

Carson - I really have to stop making house calls..

TEEHEE

Comment

"I really need to stop making house calls."
                            Carson, you crack me up

Sig by me

Comment

Love the bars on the cell.

"These people."

*smacks Tavius*

Comment

Originally posted by yunadax View Post
                                they're squabbling over Mara... pfft.. good... John's taken!

Carson - I really have to stop making house calls..

TEEHEE
                                Damn right John's taken! Lizzie's not gonna be happy about this...

Comment

Working...
                                X