No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OMG, the other wench pinched John's *ss!

Good thing Lizzie wasn't there to see that, that would've been enough to start a small war!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

John's challenging their way of thinking...

OOO the Lord Protector is not well... must be something he ate....

Comment

Originally posted by yunadax View Post
        Ewwwww the feast... grose...
        I know! They're such PIGS!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

LOL man we are in a snarky mood today arnt we I Love it!

Meanwhile

Rodney is being paranoid

Comment

John's challenging their way of thinking...

OOO the Lord Protector is not well... must be something he ate....
            And Tavius just sits there, eating, drinking... and burping. Nice touch, that.

Comment

LOL man we are in a snarky mood today arnt we I Love it!

Meanwhile

Rodney is being paranoid
              Ah, the snark is all.

And hey, Rodney even wanted to share the emergency rations, ain't he sweet?

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                And Tavius just sits there, eating, drinking... and burping. Nice touch, that.
                yeah, very nice detail

Sig by me

Comment

Back in the Elizabeths' bedroom with the nice drapery.. he's waiting there patiently for her.... and DAMN.. wench of the week walks in.. Holy WTF.. she's naked!!! Think of Elizabeth John.... RESIST... no..... not like that....JOHN DAMNIT!

Comment

OMG! Mara's going to seduce John! EWWWWW!

Comment

"I never see this coming."

*snorts*

Comment

Eeekk! Naked chick in John's arms!! Kick her out John!!

Sig by me

Comment

John, STOP KISSING HER!

Comment

"Ruler?"

Instant COLD SHOWER!!!!

Comment

John's trying to analyse anything... yes John.. analyse Elizabeth.. not wench of the week!

meanwhile.. royal geneologist... PFFT!

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                                "Ruler?"

Instant COLD SHOWER!!!!
                                oh yeah, that does the trick

Sig by me

Comment

Working...
                                X