No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And now the emergency beacon started transmitting. The Wraith cruisers are coming to Atlantis.
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Ruh roh. The Wraith are coming!
      Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
      Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
      Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
        ghost DHD doing its thing! spooky!
        Cue the Twilight Zone theme!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

ohoh, Wraith are coming!

Sig by me

Comment

Awww more Carson/Teyla They're sweet.

Comment

Oooh, Teyla in Athosian gear!

Comment

Duhu, of course they'll find the bomb, otherwise the show will end *eyeroll*

Sig by me

Comment

*squee* Yay for a double-ship episode.

Comment

And Walter too!

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26 View Post
                      Awww more Carson/Teyla They're sweet.
                      They are sweet! *squees and huggles them*

Comment

Walter!

Comment

Sparky leaning over the computer at Lizzie's desk.

EDIT: I meant to say Shep, but it's Sparky who does it together.

Comment

Oooh, John's leaning over Lizzie's shoulder. No concept of personal space. Yum.

Comment

John and Liz sharing the same personal space...as usual So familiar...they are SO doing it.

Comment

Shep and Liz alone in her office

Sig by me

Comment

Working...
                                X