• Time
  • Show
Clear All

credits.. they have such a wonderful opening title sequence

Comment

I love that Elizabeth vs. Caldwell on who will go the Aura

Comment

Uh oh! They've picked up a Wraith ship!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

First look at the Aurora. And man, that ship looks like it's seen better days...
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

and blown it up

Comment

Whoo hoo! Check out those orange suits!

Comment

"You mean what used to be the bridge."

*snerks*

Comment

Exploring.. the 'used to be' bridge

Comment

And it's a Carl Binder episode! Why am I not surprised?

Comment

Stasis pods....that can never be good.. look what happened to poor 'OLD' elizabeth in season 1!

Comment

"Maybe the captain?"

"Or the maitre'd."

LMAO! Ah, the McShep snark is always good for a laugh!

Comment

Originally posted by yunadax View Post
                          Stasis pods....that can never be good.. look what happened to poor 'OLD' elizabeth in season 1!
                          But they sure helped Clone!Carson and John in The Last Man. Lucky break.

Comment

Well true.. I'll give you that

OO Rodney's ticked.. never interupt a working scientist

Comment

Cybertalking coveration, *AVID Exam Flashback*

Comment

" Whats the matter colonel.. dont trust me?"

"No!"

Comment

Working...
                                X