Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    Look how he looks to her for an answer. He just assumes she'll be there. This whole convo is so married. I can't stand it.
    They're so hiding their rings under their shirts.
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Bedside manner. Hee. That scene was just love.

Scientists. Why don't we see this crowd more? I like this. Who's that guy in the white coat? Iratus bug stem cells. Try to say that 3 times fast.
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

i Love how she does the half head shake. So married the way they talk.
        sig made by me

Comment

Medical briefing. And damn, look at that molecule model! Somebody in the props department had fun!
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Caldwell again....poor Elizabeth's not hiding her concern well....

" You two are pretty close arnt you"
            She stopped dead...

HE so knows... damnit she's gone all defensive again

Comment

"You two are pretty close, aren't you?"

Caldwell KNOWS! Ahahahah!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                *shivers*

Oh, that talk about how he feels himself changing is so creepy.

John was on codeine for seven days after he got his wisdom teeth. Ouch.

Awww, John appreciates Lizzie's sucky bedside manner.
                My son got Vicodin. He insisted on taking every last pill. Ha.

Caldwell so knows. And he reassures her. Why does he think she needs someone to talk to? Sparky!
                sigpic

Comment

Look! Smart Carson tring to find ways to restore John to normal self

Comment

*snerks* I keep getting that line from the movie "Aliens" running through my head...

"Is this gonna be a stand-up fight, sir, or another bug hunt?"

Comment

Egg hunt!

Lizzie in Caldwell's office. Where is this place?
                      "you two are pretty close aren't you" ... HEE Caldwell knows. Of course you want to step in Caldy.

Lizzie smack down.

Lizzie and twisty leg stand. Lorne!! He's shorter than I imagined.
                      sig made by me

Comment

Aww angsting John going off at Elizabeth.. settle yourself man!

Comment

Lorne. He loves his boss. Who said these people don't care about each other?

Ah, I made a new friend. And OMG. That's your answer to everything. I forgot that line. Sparky!
                          sigpic

Comment

Eeeew, John's hand looks nasty. And that blue skin is just so creepy.

John's so freaked out.

Comment

OMG, that scene was epic angry eyesex.

Comment

oohhh Shep is mocking her.

"it's good" who are trying to convince John?>

I LOVE Joe's acting in this episode. He's pitch perfect.

"mutating hand" ahahahahah
                                sig made by me

Comment

Working...
                                X