No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hee. Lizzie pwned Caldwell. Pretending to care about John. Oh pul-eeze. And WTF is a career military strategist?

Don't pick it John? Didn't your mother ever tell you that?
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Caldwell is doing some sexy mooove.

OK, who else thinks Lizzie's eye lashes are 10 ft long? Beautiful eyes!
      sig made by me

Comment

Ooooh, body scan. Pretty.
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

ewww he's poking at his scab. nasty looking thing. He looks worried.
          sig made by me

Comment

and we have an angsty Elizabeth in the infirmary.. John's gonna de-evolve!

Comment

Cauldwell trying to find reason's to take over John's job

Comment

Lizzie's scared for John.
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Carson talks to Liz like a relative. The concern is heartbreaking. And she's willing to do anything to save him. Think Carson!
                  sigpic

Comment

"You should talk to him."

Carson so knows!

Comment

Pretty 'Lantis. Shep on bed, worried Lizzie. awww She's really worried now.

Lizzie has picked up on his lip lick.

Come on Carson! Give her an answer man. Hopefully a good one.
                      sig made by me

Comment

Practice your bedside manner some more Elizabeth...."Anything that has you speachless has me concerned"

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                          Lizzie's scared for John.
                          Look how he looks to her for an answer. He just assumes she'll be there. This whole convo is so married. I can't stand it.
                          sigpic

Comment

I feel sorry for John, for turning into a bug and Elizabeth for losing her man

Comment

Carson does know. hahah "how am I doing" ... "anything that has you speechless has be worried"..

"you will be fine"

"wow that is ead man talking"

John's kinda liking it.
                              sig made by me

Comment

*shivers*

Oh, that talk about how he feels himself changing is so creepy.

John was on codeine for seven days after he got his wisdom teeth. Ouch.

Awww, John appreciates Lizzie's sucky bedside manner.

Comment

Working...
                                X