X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
    Did you just say "turned on"?
    Yes, she did!

Lizzie loves her sexy and smart military commander. Smart boys turn her on.
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Teyla/Carson win-wins.

Comment

Awwww Teyla/Carson!
        I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
          I did. These session are apparently a bad influence on me.

Or I'm high on wrapping paper fumes.
          Don't forget the adhesive on the tape!
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

A Teyla/Carson moment. Nice.
            Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Oh yeah, Teyla/Carson LOVE!

Comment

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
                I did. These session are apparently a bad influence on me.

Or I'm high on wrapping paper fumes.
                Either way or eee - ither way I like it.

Bad influence = good!

Comment

Teyla links with the hive and sends the message.

Comment

Rodney's whispering! Aw I love this!

Comment

HOw often do you think Teyla washes that top? Or does she have multiple copies?
                      Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Elizabeth, will you lern not to stand in front of windows plz?

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
                          Teyla/Carson win-wins.
                          Fic fic fic!

Comment

Boom today!

Comment

Where are we?

Comment

They're whispering! *loves them*

Comment

Working...
                                X