No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Idea for theme days - Sparky!family. Could be anything from Sparky!babies to Sparky!teens to their Atlantis family.
    sigpic
    sig by SueKay

My Team:

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
      I think it will be fun, just like the theme of the day. I think that TRW solidified the canon status of Sparky because... of all people it was John and only John (from the whole expedition) to enter her dream/coma and save her from it.

Now about those themes, here are my suggestions:

Monday - the canon day - we remeber, post pictures of and mention all those moments that are sparky - significant and make it canon.

Tuesday - the eye!sex and gutter and closets day - post pics, remeber the favorite eye!sex moments and make smutty captions. Reccing good sparky smut stories is also welcome, but I suggest that we rec and read three a day. Dig out for some oldies - goldies.

Wednesday - the angst/drama day - let's remember all those high tension moments and episodes that we love.

Thursday - the fluff day - after angst we'll all need some fluff - videos, episodes, moments, pictures&captions, fanfiction.

Friday - the pretties day - c'mon they are hot. Let's make Friday all about two of them being pretty, hot and enjoyable to look at.

Saturday -

Sunday -

I need some suggestions. Anyone?
      Angst/drama day! Omg, that's like me all over! *jumps up and down for joy* Must remember to prepare some moments/poetry/fic/pics!

I was thinking the same as LiliJ. Perhaps the kiss wasn't them technically, but it could have put some things into motion. Plus, John went into it thinking they were married so the kiss probably wasn't unexpected. Hmmm. Need to think about this some more.
      Think of the Sparky people! This kiss would have prompted lots of interesting emotions to come out, some that they weren't expecting? For me, the fact that they didn't go into it willingly makes it all the more interesting. I just can't believe that afterwards either of them would have just breezed away from it - I reckon it forced them to confront their feelings. Which is always good!

And yeah, I reckon this was intentionally an action ep but the writers thought "hey, this is a chance to tease the shippers too!"
      ~Thanks to Achaja for my lovely birthday presents!!~

Comment

Originally posted by Irish Eyes View Post
        Idea for theme days - Sparky!family. Could be anything from Sparky!babies to Sparky!teens to their Atlantis family.
        Oh I love that idea! Let's make it Saturday theme?

@Pajus: I just had hell of a day, please don't be so... mean to me.
        I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
          Crazy Razzie shipper rant: Just to clarify: You actually call that gutter?
          I call it gutter! I think anything that isn't fluff or angst qualifies as gutter, however tame . I liked it!

((((Anuna))))

Comment

Oh I love that idea! Let's make it Saturday theme?

@Pajus: I just had hell of a day, please don't be so... mean to me.
            Sorry. Just trying to provoke you into writing something that contains more gutter

Comment

@Anuna Do you still need a Sunday theme? If so, maybe it could be something along the lines of "Lazy Days of Summer" Sundays. Meaning - on Sunday, we discuss all the ways John and Liz could enjoy a lazy day off (if they ever took one, those darn workaholics).

And who knew - my pic from earlier this morning fits in perfectly with today's theme. WOOHOO!
              sigpic
              Signature by Erin87

Comment

Okay, LiliJ wants TLG shipper fic, she'll get it. It's all about the kiss. I rec this one - actually a two parter:

http://www.sheppardweir.com/fanfics/...ry.php?sid=453

And this is the second part:

http://www.sheppardweir.com/fanfics/...ry.php?sid=514

Lots of fun!

Comment

Oh I like that! 'Tis very cute!

EDIT: Aw, thanks Anuna! *hugs* you're a great sparky friend!

Comment

@Pajus Just so I know the scale - the pic I posted earlier with the honey comment.....on a scale of 1 to 10, how gutter is it?
                    sigpic
                    Signature by Erin87

Comment

Originally posted by SMB_BOOKS View Post
                      @Anuna Do you still need a Sunday theme? If so, maybe it could be something along the lines of "Lazy Days of Summer" Sundays. Meaning - on Sunday, we discuss all the ways John and Liz could enjoy a lazy day off (if they ever took one, those darn workaholics).

And who knew - my pic from earlier this morning fits in perfectly with today's theme. WOOHOO!
                      Oh I can see this bringing many good fic prompts. This is a sweet idea! It could include all those off world trips, Athosian parties, weddings, weekends, holidays... I say bring it on!

And there - we have themes!

@ Pajus - it's okay. You'll get better stuff when I'm back in shape.

Comment

Originally posted by SMB_BOOKS View Post
                        @Pajus Just so I know the scale - the pic I posted earlier with the honey comment.....on a scale of 1 to 10, how gutter is it?
                        6, maybe 6,5.

Oh I can see this bringing many good fic prompts. This is a sweet idea! It could include all those off world trips, Athosian parties, weddings, weekends, holidays... I say bring it on!

And there - we have themes!

@ Pajus - it's okay. You'll get better stuff when I'm back in shape.
                        I certainly hope so

Comment

Crazy Razzie shipper rant: Just to clarify: You actually call that gutter?

Spoiler:
                          E: I'm just watching the latest video of Teyla and Radek. I think we should invite them. They look very good.

J: Okay. Who's next?

E: Rodney and Katie. *watches video* Well, I think Katie qualifies, but Rodney definitely has room for improvement. What do you think?

J: Second that. Katie has an invitation, but Rodney has to take more lessons from her.

E: Okay, moving on... Kate Heightmeyer and major Lorne. *watches video* WOW... he really IS a MAJOR. Definitely superior to you

J: HEY!!!! But they've got some nice moves too. I'd invite the both of them

E: Invitation sent. *watching more videos*
                          That's no longer ordinary gutter...
                          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                            That's no longer ordinary gutter...
                            Care to elaborate?

Comment

Hmm... yes it seems to be a mixture of smut and gutter... it's smutter! You're a smutterist, Pajus!

Comment

Care to elaborate?
                                That's like gutter on fourth degree? LOL!

Caption this:

Comment

Working...
                                X