• Show
Clear All

Does this count as teh pretty?

Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
      Does this count as teh pretty?

Oh that's one of my favorite sparky pics! Now where are the rest of you people???
      I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

My sparky contribution for the pretties day. I was playing around looking for pictures to mess around with and found this on my HD. Made me sigh. They both look so pretty! Look at the expressions. They match to a T.
        sig made by me

Comment

There's not much prettier than this

Oh wait -- you meant Sparky pretty.

sigpic

Comment

Oh another one, because ... look at him, looking at her like, "woman I wanna find the closet right now!"

sig made by me

Comment

oh because Pocus started it ... so Sheppy pretty. Just one.

He's probably thinking about ways to get Elizabeth in a hazmat suit and then get her out of it.
              sig made by me

Comment

Last one because this makes me giggle.

sig made by me

Comment

Oh look I lied!!

sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
                    oh because Pocus started it ... so Sheppy pretty. Just one.

He's probably thinking about ways to get Elizabeth in a hazmat suit and then get her out of it.
                    Hey now!!! Don't be pointing fingers at me girlie. I just misunderstood the point of the pretties. My mind travels slowly along that path.

Maybe, since those Hazmats suits are so big, he is thinking of how to get her into his

Oops, fell into Smutter!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
                      Hey now!!! Don't be pointing fingers at me girlie. I just misunderstood the point of the pretties. My mind travels slowly along that path.

Maybe, since those Hazmats suits are so big, he is thinking of how to get her into his

Oops, fell into Smutter!
                      *evil cakcle* hands over butter to help with the smutter.
                      sig made by me

Comment

*evil cakcle* hands over butter to help with the smutter.
                        Oh, now you had to mention "butter" Like that is going to help when I am trying to pay bills and then mow the lawn.
                        sigpic

Comment

Oh, now you had to mention "butter" Like that is going to help when I am trying to pay bills and then mow the lawn.
                          *offers more inspiration*

It's hot right? Maybe John is cleaning the pool and Elizabeth is sunbathing.

*waggle eyebrows* Worst stereo-type I know, but it goes a little with fluff/Smutter... right?
                          sig made by me

Comment

*offers more inspiration*

It's hot right? Maybe John is cleaning the pool and Elizabeth is sunbathing.

*waggle eyebrows* Worst stereo-type I know, but it goes a little with fluff/Smutter... right?
                            *mind wanders back to an AU with John as a pool boy*

Thanks JT!! Now you have really gone and done it. I have friends coming over this afternoon to go in the pool --with their kids. What a great daydreaming host I will be!

Hmm, John in swim trunks.
                            Oh, John NOT in swim trunks!

Aack, get that thought out of your brain! The fate of Atlantis is at stake!

Elizabeth? You ok? You are sweating an awful lot.
                            sigpic

Comment

*mind wanders back to an AU with John as a pool boy*

Thanks JT!! Now you have really gone and done it. I have friends coming over this afternoon to go in the pool --with their kids. What a great daydreaming host I will be!

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l2...rky/coup16.jpg
                              Hmm, John in swim trunks.
                              Oh, John NOT in swim trunks!

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l2...rky/coup15.jpg
                              Aack, get that thought out of your brain! The fate of Atlantis is at stake!

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l2...rky/coup13.jpg
                              Elizabeth? You ok? You are sweating an awful lot.
                              http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l2.../Sparky/42.jpg
                              hee hee. I do all I can to bring Sparky to RL.

As for imagining John sans swim trunks, you think Atlantis has any indoor pool? Maybe one of them goes for a swim very late at night, and the other one shows up and ............
                              sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                                And oh, Eri? Do you mind if I do more third person observing Sparky fics? *g*

But people please! Write something! Entertain us! *pouts*
                                Not at all! Do you want to have at them or have suggestions for them?

I'm still waiting on 2 more writers...I'm not going to do my Tower update until I get them! *pouts*

Last one because this makes me giggle.

OOOOooo! More like that, please! I love to see the actors being friends.

My pretty...

Mmmm...protective John...

Pink and Blue...how...appropriate...

She was lovely in season 4...

My final pretty for now because it's one of my favorite pictures...
                                Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Working...
                                X