Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    60,000 sounds doable...

The way this threads speeds forward, shouldn't be a problem!
    60,000 it is!

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
    Eh if I could hit 20 000 words for Big bang... yes I did!!!

Now tell me do we get some fun questions too? I'd answer the serious ones but my brain is pretty much fried. But I'll write a really really awesome fic. i will. *firm nod*
    Fun questions...Hrm...

1) What do you think the Gou'uld thought of being given the punky job of blowing up Atlantis? What was his perspective of the people on Atlantis? On Caldwell as a host? Use some funny dialogue.

2) We all know the real reason Kavanaugh was so hard on Elizabeth was because he had a total crush on her. Tell me what he's really thinking as she's interrogating him.

3) Okay, now, where in the Pegasus galaxy did Teyla get that dress?

4) What would happen if the Gou'uld met the Wraith? Who would win? And why?

5) Caption this picture, please!

Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

M7G-MALL

Where else?

[/QUOTE]
      Elizabeth thinking: Oh no, he told Rodney about our date gone wrong. *facepalm* He promised not to tell anyone.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

M7G-MALL

Where else?

Elizabeth thinking: Oh no, he told Rodney about our date gone wrong. *facepalm* He promised not to tell anyone.

OMG--the planet number is hysterical. You so get a green for that one!

Nighty-night sparkies! I'll probably see y'all after the weekend, we're doing some home office shifting and the internet will be down. Keep voting for Elizabeth--it was down to 5 for Ronon this morning and then it's jumped back up, so keep pushing for our favorite doc! *waves*

EDIT

BAH! Won't let me green you, so:

MENTAL GREEN!!!
        Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post

Nighty-night sparkies! I'll probably see y'all after the weekend, we're doing some home office shifting and the internet will be down. Keep voting for Elizabeth--it was down to 5 for Ronon this morning and then it's jumped back up, so keep pushing for our favorite doc! *waves*

EDIT

BAH! Won't let me green you, so:

MENTAL GREEN!!!
          s'okay Eri, I greened her for you!

Good luck on the home office move, and we'll see you next week!
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

M7G-MALL

Where else?
            GREEN!

Okay, spill! What happened on the date gone wrong? Did they get stuck in a transporter again? Hope they made the most of it!
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Okay Sparkies, bed time for me. But before I go, here's a ficlet!

Spoiler:
              "Brushing teeth"

# 1

First time she goes off world she forgets both her tooth brush and her toothpaste. While she can’t borrow the former, her military commander is happy to supply the latter, and he laughs at the face she makes when she discovers the taste of the really bad military issued toothpaste. (In the city she still has a stash of regular ones. She is planning to make them last as long as possible).

John laughs – it’s a sincere, rare sound.

“Rinse quickly, spit it out and take a deep breath,” he advises cheerfully.

She does as he says, and when she breathes a lungful of air he is smiling warmly at her.

# 2

First time he stays over night, he doesn’t have the spare clothes with him; neither does he have a toothbrush.

She gives him hers to use. As he brushes his teeth he smiles, watching her expression in the mirror of her bathroom.

She never borrowed her own toothbrush to anyone. Now she feels she could share anything with him.

# 3

He is clumsy, and untidy. His socks are all over the place, and he drops things. He broke her favorite coffee mug. He never puts down the toilet seat. After he moved in, her quarters are in a constant state of chaos, and it drives her crazy.

But the thing she hates the most? He squeezes the toothpaste right in the middle. And he leaves it open.

She yells at him after he is done with showering, standing wet and naked in front of her with a towel in his hand and the puppy eyed look on his face.

Then he promises he won’t do it again and she shakes her head, not believing that she is fighting with him over small things like these. Sometimes she feels her skin is too tight and there isn’t enough room because he is everywhere – he claimed every peace of her space and sometimes her skin can’t stretch enough to accommodate him and all of his little habits.

Giving up the comfortable loneliness never was so hard, but neither so enjoyable.

Next morning she nearly trips over his BDUs and walks into the bathroom to find the toothpaste squeezed in the middle.

She leans over the sink and sighs.

# 4

She can’t bring herself to brush her teeth.

She couldn’t do it during last five days either, because the toothpaste is still neatly closed and pressed on its end, and the toilet seat is always down where it should be; and there are no forgotten socks all over the floor.

Five days.

Five days.

She doesn’t know if he will ever return home.

# 5

Her quarters aren’t just messy these days – they are chaotic. She has to step over things, yet she doesn’t freak out any more. She doesn’t like it, but all this mess is more than simply not – so – very – neat living space. There is more to it, and that is what she finds important.

She walks barefoot toward the bathroom, stepping over things, and picking up clothes along the way. Then she enters.

There are two people inside – a man and a boy, with matching looking, wild dark hair, only the boy has her smile.

Her son is three, her husband is much older, but both of their faces possess that child – like quality as the father shows his son how to brush his teeth.

The boy grins over his toothbrush. The father laughs and kisses the top of the boy’s head.

She notices the toothpaste pressed precisely in the middle left in the sink and she smiles.

Sweet sparky dreams!!!
              I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Spoiler:
                "Brushing teeth"

# 1

First time she goes off world she forgets both her tooth brush and her toothpaste. While she can’t borrow the former, her military commander is happy to supply the latter, and he laughs at the face she makes when she discovers the taste of the really bad military issued toothpaste. (In the city she still has a stash of regular ones. She is planning to make them last as long as possible).

She does as he says, and when she breathes a lungful of air he is smiling warmly at her.

# 2

First time he stays over night, he doesn’t have the spare clothes with him; neither does he have a toothbrush.

She gives him hers to use. As he brushes his teeth he smiles, watching her expression in the mirror of her bathroom.

She never borrowed her own toothbrush to anyone. Now she feels she could share anything with him.

# 3

He is clumsy, and untidy. His socks are all over the place, and he drops things. He broke her favorite coffee mug. He never puts down the toilet seat. After he moved in, her quarters are in a constant state of chaos, and it drives her crazy.

But the thing she hates the most? He squeezes the toothpaste right in the middle. And he leaves it open.

She yells at him after he is done with showering, standing wet and naked in front of her with a towel in his hand and the puppy eyed look on his face.

Then he promises he won’t do it again and she shakes her head, not believing that she is fighting with him over small things like these. Sometimes she feels her skin is too tight and there isn’t enough room because he is everywhere – he claimed every peace of her space and sometimes her skin can’t stretch enough to accommodate him and all of his little habits.

Giving up the comfortable loneliness never was so hard, but neither so enjoyable.

Next morning she nearly trips over his BDUs and walks into the bathroom to find the toothpaste squeezed in the middle.

# 4

She couldn’t do it during last five days either, because the toothpaste is still neatly closed and pressed on its end, and the toilet seat is always down where it should be; and there are no forgotten socks all over the floor.

Five days.

Five days.

# 5

Her quarters aren’t just messy these days – they are chaotic. She has to step over things, yet she doesn’t freak out any more. She doesn’t like it, but all this mess is more than simply not – so – very – neat living space. There is more to it, and that is what she finds important.

She walks barefoot toward the bathroom, stepping over things, and picking up clothes along the way. Then she enters.

There are two people inside – a man and a boy, with matching looking, wild dark hair, only the boy has her smile.

Her son is three, her husband is much older, but both of their faces possess that child – like quality as the father shows his son how to brush his teeth.

The boy grins over his toothbrush. The father laughs and kisses the top of the boy’s head.

She notices the toothpaste pressed precisely in the middle left in the sink and she smiles.

Sweet sparky dreams!!!

Comment

Spoiler:
                  "Brushing teeth"

# 1

# 2

# 3

# 4

Five days.

Five days.

# 5

Sweet sparky dreams!!!
                  OMG Anuna, how do you do that???? These little snippets made me misty eyed. It's like you can see their progression as clear as day. My favorite is #4. Ok, really all of them are my favorite, but I love how that one made my heart skip a beat w/ fear.

Thank you for sharing.
                  sig made by me

Comment

SR: Your drabbles are awesome!! More please???

Lilj: Hope you keep on writing. Love the suspense!
                    sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
                      MENTAL GREEN!!!
                      Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                      GREEN!
                      Thanks.

Okay, spill! What happened on the date gone wrong? Did they get stuck in a transporter again? Hope they made the most of it!
                      I don't know... How should I know? Oh wait, there was a buzz the other day about a broken relais somewhere, which Zelenka had to fix but he electrocuted himself by accident (I swear, I didn't mean to but apparently spilling one's energy drink all over the wires isn't good - the following sugar rush turned the city upside down) and then I hear half the city lost power and the other half had an overload... Not sure in which part the happy couple was stuck...

*is being yanked from the thread*

Kate says I have to go to sleep now...
                      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Oh and btw? People, we just hit 58 500 posts!!!
                        Sparky party!

sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Spoiler:
                          "Brushing teeth"

# 1

# 2

# 3

# 4

Five days.

Five days.

# 5

Sweet sparky dreams!!!
                          Hee! I saw this already over on LJ, but I just want to say again here how cute and sweet and wonderful this little series is. *squees*

Comment

I don't know... How should I know? Oh wait, there was a buzz the other day about a broken relais somewhere, which Zelenka had to fix but he electrocuted himself by accident (I swear, I didn't mean to but apparently spilling one's energy drink all over the wires isn't good - the following sugar rush turned the city upside down) and then I hear half the city lost power and the other half had an overload... Not sure in which part the happy couple was stuck...

*is being yanked from the thread*

Kate says I have to go to sleep now...
                            Hahahah! Oh yeah, that definitely sounds like a bad date for our Sparky! There's nothing like a good ol' power outage to make things interesting!

Uh oh... I think I just got bit by a plot bunny...

Comment

Hee! I saw this already over on LJ, but I just want to say again here how cute and sweet and wonderful this little series is. *squees*
                              Thank you! I'm writing lot of sparky kidlets these days - they're more fun than babies, especially when they say things to embarrass mom and dad. But SR rocks at those. I hope Little Master Nick comes out to play today again!

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                                Sparky party!

Yes! And let's not forget a kiss!

Comment

Working...
                                X