X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello all!

I'm still in a bit of a drawing mood, and thought I'd share:
    Spoiler:

She turned out a lot better in this one.
    SAVE DR. ELIZABETH WEIR!!!

Comment

Originally posted by KGX2001 View Post
      Hello all!

Spoiler:

I really like how this one turned out. Thank you for sharing!
      sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
        This scene just never gets old.

Spoiler:
        John: *smirks* The Sparky thread is growing like a house afire.
        http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...strike0048.jpg

Rodney: I guess Elizabeth is celebrating.

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...strike0042.jpg
        John was such a male peacock in this scene!! He always seeks her approval doesn't he?
        sig made by me

Comment

Hello all!

Spoiler:

Great work.

Part one of a new piece of Drabble. Something which came to mind. Trying to decide what to write next, so whilst you wait... here's the first part . Don't worry will be sparky towards the end. Enjoy.

John entered the canteen area to find a long queue of fifty or so people waiting to be served. Rodney was at the end of it so John decided to join him and tapped him on the shoulder. “Why the long queue?”

Rodney jumped out of his skin at the sound of John’s voice and nearly dropped his plate. “In case you haven’t heard, we’re queuing for hotdogs.”

John raised an eyebrow, he couldn’t remember the last time he tasted a hotdog. “When did this happen?”

“Where have you been?” It was then Rodney remembered; John had probably just come back from his two-day mission, one that he managed to swindle out off. “We got a fresh batch half hour ago, a one of special courtesy of General O’Neil ‘while stocks last’ so no jumping the queue.”

John raised his hands in a gesture of surrender. “I have no intention of doing such a thing.”

John knew with the current queue he had no chance of getting a hotdog, so discreetly John sneaked away as quietly as he came.

There were times when his position as lead military officer had its advantages; this was one of them.
          BEST OF BOTH WORLDS

Comment

Awww, I'll bet I know where he is going. Hee.
            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Torri View Post
              dont worry wormhole *hugs* we will get the 200 more think back.. it was monday (i think) and since that we already have 300 posts more... i'm sure we can do it *thinking positive*

we still have nearly the whole friday until TMC is being aired, so we have plenty of time and the discussion in here is going well anyway
              Thinking positive

Spoiler:

New game.
              Find a photo to fit the scene and a caption to go with it .
              BEST OF BOTH WORLDS

Comment

So, I got caught up... I just sent one as well to MGM....

Spoiler:
                You have listed a poll on the SGA main site, that only lists three pairings for Stargate Atlantis. There are two popular pairings that were forgotten--John/Elizabeth and Ronan/Teyla. While Dr. Weir is not full-time, she has three years of experience with the show and her character is by no means MIA. Especially if your advertisements for 2008 that showed her often in the Atlantis portion are indications.

Please consider including the John Sheppard / Elizabeth Weir and the Ronan/Teyla pairings on your poll, so all the voices can be heard.

I read your article... I think she meant full time and possibly just this season. There's no way to know right now, but I've got faith that if TPTB wrote several episodes around her she'd come back and be our favorite character again. I'm keeping in the faith!

Plus, congrats on making huge headway towards our postings goal!

S.
                sigpic

Comment

haha, i start to think that the whole thing is funny
                  everybody is sending mails there to complain. i absolutelly love it. you girls are BRILLLLIANT!!

i bet the responsibels for the mail-inbox will think we're a group of weirdos who escaped the mad-house but ... lol... i dont mind

anyway:
                  Spoiler:
                  shep/teyla is down at place 3 of 3 *lmfao* sorry, that was necessary

Comment

Adding my letter to the cause:

Spoiler:

At http://stargate.mgm.com/index.php .....

Which couple would you like to see together?

Ronon Dex and Keller
                    Carter and McKay
                    Sheppard and Teyla

UM, how about "NONE OF THE ABOVE". Out of those three pairings, no one gets my vote.

Now, if you had listed Sheppard and Weir, I would have been happy to vote for them. They are the couple I'd most like to see together.

I would like to respectfully request the Sheppard and Weir option be added to the poll.

And, come to think of it, there should also be a Ronon and Teyla option, too.

And, to be fair to all fan groups out there (because there are an infinite number of pairings that could occur), an option for "None of the Above" or a "write in vote" should be allowed.

Thank you,
                    SMB_BOOKS on SciFi & Gateworld Forums

Rock On Sparky!
                    sigpic
                    Signature by Erin87

Comment

Hello all!

Spoiler:

Ooooh I love it!! Could you try the kiss scene? *sighs*

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
                      John was such a male peacock in this scene!! He always seeks her approval doesn't he?
                      There goes the PERFECT description for John! male peacock!!! Totally true!!!

Anyway, I just sent my letter:

Spoiler:
                      I'm writing this because of your poll on Star Gate site - which couple would you like to see on screen? You have given only three options, which in my opinion excludes a great number of fans.

If you'd like your poll to be fair you could add the option "none of the above" or add some of SGA pairings you seem to be forgetting: Sheppard and Weir and Ronon and Teyla. Both pairings have a very large fanbase, and maybe the results that would include those two pairings would show which couple is really the most popular. I think it could also shed a light on how popular Elizabeth Weir really is.

You could also check this thread on Gate Wrold forum: http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=27677 I think the result speaks for itself.

Thank you for reading this,

Oh how I love sparky and sparky fans. We rock!

People, don't forget the Christmas cards!!!

Check them out here: http://www.saveelizabethweir.com/
                      I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Hi sparky people!
                        It is a long time since my last visit! I hope my english is improved meanwhile (I'm italian!).
                        I'm so excited for TMC!!! Weir finally returns and there are some scenes with John and Elisabeth!
                        For me like for you this season is so difficult to accept without Elisabeth and the sparky eye-sex! In Lifeline and Adrift there were some wonderful scenes with they, but after....nothing!
                        I hope for TMC and for the future!!!!
                        I felt so creative in this time and I made this music video. Sorry, it's without footages of Adrift and Lifeline, but I hope you like it!http://digilander.libero.it/xcully/musicvideos/rule.wmv
                        And I'll try to help you to arrive to 51000 posts
                        sigpic
                        Thanks for Camy for the signature

Comment

My favorite ad for SGA. hehee. SEEE Sci-Fi promoted the second half of s2 with sparky. lol.
                          http://youtube.com/watch?v=PhrQyjGRr7I
                          sigpic
                          My OTP's LEAP with passion. Weir did it better.

Comment

Originally posted by Xcully View Post
                            Hi sparky people!
                            It is a long time since my last visit! I hope my english is improved meanwhile (I'm italian!).
                            I'm so excited for TMC!!! Weir finally returns and there are some scenes with John and Elisabeth!
                            For me like for you this season is so difficult to accept without Elisabeth and the sparky eye-sex! In Lifeline and Adrift there were some wonderful scenes with they, but after....nothing!
                            I hope for TMC and for the future!!!!
                            I felt so creative in this time and I made this music video. Sorry, it's without footages of Adrift and Lifeline, but I hope you like it!http://digilander.libero.it/xcully/musicvideos/rule.wmv
                            And I'll try to help you to arrive to 51000 posts
                            Heya Xcully! Glad to have you here!

There's lot of us who don't speak English as their first language (I'm Croatian, for example) but practice makes perfect. And this is one great place to practice.

We are all excited about TMC and we love sparky vids, regardless of the footage material - as long as there's sparky in it. Don't worry about S4 scenes, and feel free to share your creative work! I'm gonna check out that vid of yours.

Stay, play with us and enjoy!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ruined_puzzle View Post
                              My favorite ad for SGA. hehee. SEEE Sci-Fi promoted the second half of s2 with sparky. lol.
                              http://youtube.com/watch?v=PhrQyjGRr7I
                              oh the kiss. it looks so right! The best thing!!!

Comment

, all these letters is gonna give them a headache. Lets make sure it’s a big one.

Thanks for sending them everyone.

Btw, no one found a picture, yet to fit the other?.
                                BEST OF BOTH WORLDS

Comment

Working...
                                X