X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by belanna30 View Post
    TMC Spoiler

Spoiler:
    I saw the same commercial. There are two SGA-1s? What's up with that!! Do you think Elizabeth and the other Sheppard enjoyed themselves away from Atlantis ?

I have to admit I haven't seen Atlantis in two weeks. I'm looking forward to next Friday though and more importantly I'm surprised they are starting the second half of the season so close together. That's a REALLY nice change.
    When are they starting the 2nd half?

I've taken that quiz people were talking about--I got the real world moment, I forget how they worded it- *goes to take it again and check* --"I'll risk being infected by nanites to bring you back to the real world."

Comment

Originally posted by Wormhole View Post
      Allo, well passed 50,500 already . Next target 51.000. Can we make that by the weekend?.
      I think we can do that and more. Come on Sparkies! Let's do it!

The second half of the season starts on Jan 4. Woot!
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post

January 4th? Ah! I'm going home and won't have cable from Christmas until January 21st!

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post

Jan 4th are the feeling all right... took them ages last time Not complaining though.
          BEST OF BOTH WORLDS

Comment

Originally posted by Wormhole View Post
            Jan 4th are the feeling all right... took them ages last time Not complaining though.
            lol, yea I had the same reaction! Great that we won't have to wait THAT long this time

Comment

Originally posted by sofie View Post
              lol, yea I had the same reaction! Great that we won't have to wait THAT long this time
              If only Elizabeth was back for more ...

That's ok though. TMC! WAHOO!
              sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
                If only Elizabeth was back for more ...

That's ok though. TMC! WAHOO!
                I'm hoping for some serious Sparky-action in that one *can't wait*

Comment

I took the quiz and it gave me the "late night talks"

I had to laugh at that because that is usually when hubby and I have our best discussions. I guess considering that we are up before 6 that we shouldn't start discussions on renovations on the house or vacation plans or budgetary issues at midnight. But we do anyway!!!

I have always loved that about John and Elizabeth. He always walks into her office like he belongs there and looks over her shoulder to see what she is doing or plops his ..... tushy on her desk and just starts talking as if she has all the time in the universe for him. and she does! Everyone else seems to stop at the doorway and peek in or lean around the frame to see if she is busy.

I also feel that she needed that closeness. He is her co leader and her main support. He is actually the only other one who can understand some of the things she has to deal with.

Well that turned into a ramble and now kids are knocking on my door waiting to make Angels for decorations.

Be back later!
                  sigpic

Comment

I took that quiz back there and I'm the happy birthday moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Pocus View Post

I had to laugh at that because that is usually when hubby and I have our best discussions. I guess considering that we are up before 6 that we shouldn't start discussions on renovations on the house or vacation plans or budgetary issues at midnight. But we do anyway!!!

I have always loved that about John and Elizabeth. He always walks into her office like he belongs there and looks over her shoulder to see what she is doing or plops his ..... tushy on her desk and just starts talking as if she has all the time in the universe for him. and she does! Everyone else seems to stop at the doorway and peek in or lean around the frame to see if she is busy.

I also feel that she needed that closeness. He is her co leader and her main support. He is actually the only other one who can understand some of the things she has to deal with.

Well that turned into a ramble and now kids are knocking on my door waiting to make Angels for decorations.

Be back later!
                      Late night for us is anything past 9:30.

I love your description here of their relationship. It's just so comfortable, isn't it?

I went over to the SciFi.com forum earlier today to check out the reaction there to MC. Fewer people seem to like it than here, which is not my point. My actual point is that several posters commented that
                      Spoiler:
                      John seemed depressed and that it might be grief over losing Elizabeth. Well duh. But what struck me is that nobody jumped on them and disagreed.
                      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

J: Did you hear the sparky thread is going to try and reach 51,000 by Friday?
                        E: Really? Well make sure to put them on your good list.
                        sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Pocus View Post

Be back later!
                          Beautifully put. They never seem to rush each other do they? Even when disagreeing, they are in sync.
                          sig made by me

Comment

Well, I can help with the posting!

I got the "The Hug" scene and that TOTALLY works for me!!!!!!! One of the top 5 best ever Sparky moments.

So, I have a question. Has anyone read a good story set AFTER Lifeline that tells the story of what has happened to Elizabeth between the end of Lifeline and TMC? I know there are a lot of AU's out there for Season 4, but I was wanting that storyline in particular.

Also, for those of you following Pegasus School.... I LOVE that one!
                            sigpic

Comment

OOO! you guys have a nifty ambition! I shall try to contribute to this effort! Besides, I need study breaks. Study breaks are good for making icons and checking on forums >.> And sparky icons are much fun to make! Like this >.>

Took the quiz, got end of The Eye, very satisfied. It was kinda the seal-the-deal to sell me to sparky. ^.^

If you guys want I could put an announcement over at eternallysparky that we're trying to get the post count...

also, here's some lyrics I'd like to toss out there for opinions. I might make this my next music video project...after I finish the other one >.> Yes, the same one I've been on since July. What?! I keep getting interrupted. ;.;

Spoiler:

Bravely you let go of my hand,
                              I can't speak yet you understand
                              where I go now I go alone
                              this path I walk, these days of storm
                              and the angels are calling,
                              I must go away,
                              wait for me here, silently stay.
                              And don't ask me why,
                              Only believe this is not goodbye.

All of my strength, all my desire
                              Still cannot melt this breath of fire
                              I go meet some kind of test
                              Bury the truth that scars my chest
                              And the angels are calling and calling

I must go away
                              Wait for me here, silently stay.
                              And don't ask me why,

I gathered all my courage,
                              I shaved off all my fear
                              With this banner on my shoulder
                              I hold your essence near
                              And the angels are calling and calling and calling

I must go away,
                              Wait for me here, silently stay.
                              And don't ask me why
                              Last edited by SoulSpinder; 03 December 2007, 10:10 AM.
                              "Scientists say juggling is good for the brain....Or...was that...Jelllll-o?

Comment

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post

J: Did you hear the sparky thread is going to try and reach 51,000 by Friday?
                                E: Really? Well make sure to put them on your good list.
                                Nice one. At this speed, will be done by Thrusday.

belanna30 Well, I can help with the posting!

I got the "The Hug" scene and that TOTALLY works for me!!!!!!! One of the top 5 best ever Sparky moments.

So, I have a question. Has anyone read a good story set AFTER Lifeline that tells the story of what has happened to Elizabeth between the end of Lifeline and TMC? I know there are a lot of AU's out there for Season 4, but I was wanting that storyline in particular.

Also, for those of you following Pegasus School.... I LOVE that one!
                                http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3826950/1/Roswell_2007 Try Roswell 2007... One of my own.

Pic Spam The Eye

How's about posting pics from your fav episode or episodes as the case maybe .
                                BEST OF BOTH WORLDS

Comment

Working...
                                X