Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GateByte View Post
    Nice pic . At least I wasn't able to catch this far up while at work. Reading that then seeing the pic totally made me laugh out loud!

Anyways, lovely Sparky moments across the past few pages. So makes me want to go back and rewatch all those eps!

And since people have been giving some recs, thought I'd toss out some of the stuff I've done (mostly because I am terrible at remembering where I've read all the really great ones).

Child's Play
    Sick Day
    Falling For You (link to the last chapter, but the links to chapters 1-7 are available at the top of the page )

I think there might be a couple others on there. All my Sparky fics can be found here, if you're interested.

Ooh and I guess, just because I can , here's a link to the vid I made back in October . Phenomenon (spoilers up to Lifeline)
    Just read "Sick day" while having my coffee! Lovely and cute!!! Now I have to get going, do some housework (gaaaah) and such, but I'll be baaaaack!!!

EDIT - your video is AMAZING!!!!

I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
      Anyway, from my gutter collection (actually Vixen gave me this pic):

http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x..._81/38mins.jpg

Ford noticed something odd, Teyla is clueless and McKay is trying hard not to vomit.

J (thinking) "Your room"

E (thinking) "I'll jump him as soon as Becket releases him from here!"
      [drive-by delurk] Yeah, I'll say! Just look at where John's sticking his foot! Bad, bad flyboy! Go to Elizabeth's room for your penance! [/drive-by delurk]
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
        [drive-by delurk] Yeah, I'll say! Just look at where John's sticking his foot! Bad, bad flyboy! Go to Elizabeth's room for your penance! [/drive-by delurk]

Word!!!

E: Bad flyboy! On your knees!
        J: *gasp*

Comment

Word!!!

E: Bad flyboy! On your knees!
          J: *gasp*
          She's the boss, he better listen to her!

@SR: you can click on that thingie in my sig to make the TMC countdown yourself. That way you can choose the appearance of it you like.
          Torri Higginson: "Elizabeth had a mad crush on Sheppard."
          at Halfway Con - Sparktastic weekend with Joe and Torri, on October 30, 2011

R.I.P. Stargate Atlantis (S1-S3)

Comment

I'll give it a try!

Ficrec! http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2911686/1/Would_You_Rather

Comment

Guess the episode title.

Who's up for a little game of knowledge?
              Lets see how well you know your eps?

More coming soon!
              BEST OF BOTH WORLDS

Comment

I'm usually good at thins but this one got me speachless. Is it "Inferno"?

Comment

rather late getting to all the sparkie momements but now i have access to a high speed connection for a while here it is
                  concern for john
                  Spoiler:

relief

Spoiler:

and one more
                  Spoiler:
                  Last edited by peterl; 24 November 2007, 03:23 AM.

Comment

38 minutes, the episode when we really really saw sparky in spectacular way - sparky angst

That moment kills me every time.

Comment

I'm usually good at thins but this one got me speachless. Is it "Inferno"?
                      Yup, I think it's that one too.

Wormhole, great idea, this game!

Edit: Peter, those pics don't show, does anybody see them?
                      Last edited by Celcool; 24 November 2007, 03:16 AM.

Comment

I'm lazy for making icons at the moment, but I can do the same with pictures.

Guess this one.

Comment

38 minutes, the episode when we really really saw sparky in spectacular way - sparky angst

That moment kills me every time.
                          Me too. Guh.

Comment

Gosh no matter how many times I see that ep - I want to kick something when I see John tortured and Elizabeth so helpless!!!

Sparky needs a hug!

Comment

awwwThe hug of all hugs. Too adorable.

I'm lazy for making icons at the moment, but I can do the same with pictures.

Is that from Michael?

Comment

Yup, that's from "Michael".

Some fic recs again

A funny one http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2514597/..._John_Sheppard

And a very cute one: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2514562/1/Cute

Comment

Working...
                                X