• Show
Clear All

I'm quoting Sapph here :
    Spoiler from John Smith from the tour today! Only two words concerning Weir

Spoiler for season 4:
    Spoiler:
    Weir has brain surgery

Comment

Wow, I loved the epilogue of Quiessential!! Thanx for reccomending, and great job Irony!!!

@BG - well, we could expect something like that.
      I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Season 4

Spoiler:

*hugs Lizzie*

*whimper*

kay x

Comment

Originally posted by SallyLizzie View Post
          Red wine and Pringles! My, aren't we a sophisticated bunch!
          LOL. We're a sophisticated bunch, you on the other hand are special, remember ? You're still on probation. Feel free to drink "red" wine ( everything's red here ! ), but no Pringles for you my dear !

*drinks her last beer, promises*

Comment

*Resists urge to read spoilers*

Part of me wants to know, but I had more fun being spoiler free this year. It's hard, but I'm sure it will be worth it in the end.

And what could be more sophisticated than red wine?
            sigpic
            Banner by Stef.

The Daniel/Vala Drinking Game Grab your passion fruit martinis and join in!

HELP! HELP! I'M BEING REPRESSED! Vala meets Monty Python.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyLizzie View Post
              Red wine and Pringles! My, aren't we a sophisticated bunch!
              LOL!!!

Originally posted by Blower'sGate View Post
              I'm quoting Sapph here :

Spoiler from John Smith from the tour today! Only two words concerning Weir

Spoiler:
              Spoiler for season 4:

Spoiler:
              Weir has brain surgery
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kath Pup View Post

Part of me wants to know, but I had more fun being spoiler free this year. It's hard, but I'm sure it will be worth it in the end.

Jazz music

But that might be just me.

kay x

Comment

Oh and if no one's able to rec a hungover John or lizzie fic for me to wallow in, I shall just have to write one to launch this LJ with

kay x

Comment

Originally posted by Blower'sGate View Post
                    I'm quoting Sapph here :
                    Just gonna say what I said in the WOW thread: I guessed something along the lines would happen, but reading that still shocked me.

Spoiler:
                    I will go back to a point I have been saying since seeing First Strike though. With Elizabeth in a coma or something, then we can seriously expect some Shep angst IMO...especially as Carl Binder is writing 'Lifeline'. I will still hold out for some sort of 'I care for you. You have to pull through this' sort of moment from Shep. I want an angsty infirmiry scene, damn it.
                    At the same time though I don't think I could cope with that much angst and still keep emotionally stable.
                    And I'm not sure if I'm gonna be able to stay away from spoilers either...I will try my very best to make that one of the last season 4 spoilers I read...I mean it wasn't really too much of a spoiler. After an accident like that at the very least I guessed she would be in a coma.
                    We better get some Shep angst in Lifeline.

And thanks everyone for the lovely comments about my desktop. Made me smile coming on here just now and reading all those

livejournal l My Heroes l Shep l Elizabeth l Rodney l Michael l Smile!
                    ~You are who you choose to be~

Comment

Originally posted by Kales View Post
                      Jazz music

But that might be just me.

kay x
                      You may be right. But I think jazz music with red wine is the way to go I know I've read hungover Sparky before, but I just can't remember where it was
                      sigpic
                      Banner by Stef.

The Daniel/Vala Drinking Game Grab your passion fruit martinis and join in!

HELP! HELP! I'M BEING REPRESSED! Vala meets Monty Python.

Comment

Originally posted by Kath Pup View Post

Good luck.

Comment

I've started writing the hangover fic, lol. Well, I couldn't start this LJ with only Dala stuff. I was thinking about attempting a SJ, but irrationally and illogically, I don't want to because I'm in the huff with them I 'ship SJ, but a few of them are being a bit childish in the H&H games *sigh* ... Bad of me to feel that way, but they're being so harsh I can't really help it, lol... maybe I'm just a little protective of poundpuppy (the thread starter) because we 'ship identical 'ships (inc. this one).

*sigh*

/endwhine

... "Want some whine with that, sir?" award of the day to me, lol, since we're on the subject.

kay x

Comment

Wooow. Red wine AND soft jazz makes a good interlude to a hangover sparky fic. i'm hoping to read it soon!

I finished the fourth chapter on my fic - but on paper (I spent two hours writing it!! My hand is stiff!) - now I've gotta type it - but, oh it's good!!

Comment

^ Yay!

kay x

Comment

It was worth it. Believe me

Comment

Working...
                                X