Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xfkirsten View Post
    Don't knock it til you see it - Torri's adorable!
    I can't see it, yet. *kicks her tower unit*

Comment

It's splendid, if it y' has scenes to shweir, but you do not speak about mike and Elisabeth that worries me.

Comment

Originally posted by lizzyana View Post
        It's splendid, if it y' has scenes to shweir, but you do not speak about mike and Elisabeth that worries me.
        It's not that episode.

Comment

Originally posted by lizzyana View Post
          Ah, you're thinking of "Sunday," but that wasn't actually the episode that aired tonight. People thought it would be, but it turned out to be "The Tao of Rodney."
          "Sometimes we reach what's realest by making believe..."
          My LiveJournal - My Photography - My Art

Comment

Oh, and one more vitally important note...

Spoiler:
            The mint jar was back on Lizzie's desk.
            "Sometimes we reach what's realest by making believe..."
            My LiveJournal - My Photography - My Art

Comment

Oh, and one more vitally important note...

Spoiler:
              The mint jar was back on Lizzie's desk.
              When did it go away?
              hh

Torri Higginson on Elizabeth Weir: "She likes to pilfer things from all the little neigbouring planets; That's cute, carve me one now!"

LEADERSHIP: Why fix what ain't broke? Save Elizabeth Weir

Keep Elizabeth Weir as a REGULAR!

Comment

Ah, you're thinking of "Sunday," but that wasn't actually the episode that aired tonight. People thought it would be, but it turned out to be "The Tao of Rodney."

Ahh okay, thanks. I did not know.

Comment

Originally posted by Major_Moomin View Post
                  When did it go away?
                  Return
                  Spoiler:
                  It's safety was feared for when the tower went KABOOM!

Comment

I just saw "Tao of Rodney":
                    Spoiler:
                    They had some nice scenes together! =D Nothing especially flirty, but I thought it was significant that they stood together in a lot of scenes. (; The first one was cute, both of them with their hands in their pockets. *lol* Personal space? Overrated!
                    Also, the mess hall scene was cute, the thought that they go to eat alone makes me happy. (;
                    I didn't see McWeir too much in there *lol*, it was just during the end that I thought "Okay, stop hitting on Elizabeth". *lol* But it really was just good-natured teasing on her side. (;
                    sigpic

Comment

*Iz happy*

Yay! The mint jar is back. Good girl Lizzie!

*Iz not happy*

No "Sunday"? "Tao of Rodney" instead and maybe "The Ark" the week after? Which means we may not get to see this episode till the new year?

*Kicks TPTB for swapping episodes.*

The rumour I heard is because
                      Spoiler:
                      Beckett is in these two episodes but "disappears" in Sunday. Don't know if it's true or not, we'll have to see.
                      So no ship of any kind except for McShep and McWeir heh? OK, I can live with that. At least they explored the city. Can't wait to see this episode.

For the McWeirs......

and the McSheps.....

and OK, for the Sparkies.....

Sig made by Dana and RealmofX

Comment

Originally posted by leelakin View Post
                        I just saw "Tao of Rodney":
                        Spoiler:
                        They had some nice scenes together! =D Nothing especially flirty, but I thought it was significant that they stood together in a lot of scenes. (; The first one was cute, both of them with their hands in their pockets. *lol* Personal space? Overrated!
                        Also, the mess hall scene was cute, the thought that they go to eat alone makes me happy. (;
                        I didn't see McWeir too much in there *lol*, it was just during the end that I thought "Okay, stop hitting on Elizabeth". *lol* But it really was just good-natured teasing on her side. (;
                        I think I just broke a toe from kicking things because Sunday didn't air. Someone on the episode thread thinks it's now #18 for S3. Great Aunt Gussie, I'll never stand it. Anyhow Tao of Rodney
                        Spoiler:
                        sounds adorable, and IMHO noone could possibly think there's anything romantic between Liz and Rodney. Sorry Mcweirs. The scenes with John and Liz sound great. I'm sure something shippy can be made, especially of the lunch scene. Haven't we been wanting that for months? And "Elizabeth made me". Priceless.
                        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyLizzie View Post
                          Return
                          Spoiler:
                          It's safety was feared for when the tower went KABOOM!
                          Spoiler:

aah, I see. Wouldn't she have taken it back to Earth with her? Probably had it at her bedside table.

And KABOOM! you say. Sounds entertaining. Must see when I get a computer...again
                          hh

Torri Higginson on Elizabeth Weir: "She likes to pilfer things from all the little neigbouring planets; That's cute, carve me one now!"

LEADERSHIP: Why fix what ain't broke? Save Elizabeth Weir

Keep Elizabeth Weir as a REGULAR!

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                            I think I just broke a toe from kicking things because Sunday didn't air. Someone on the episode thread thinks it's now #18 for S3. Great Aunt Gussie, I'll never stand it. Anyhow Tao of Rodney
                            Spoiler:
                            sounds adorable, and IMHO noone could possibly think there's anything romantic between Liz and Rodney. Sorry Mcweirs. The scenes with John and Liz sound great. I'm sure something shippy can be made, especially of the lunch scene. Haven't we been wanting that for months? And "Elizabeth made me". Priceless.
                            18?? That's like... in 3 episodes? X_x Oh, the torture. I'm afraid of "Sunday" for various reasons, I just wish they'd show it already.
                            Spoiler:
                            Has anyone mentioned yet that Rodney wrote a 500 PAGES BOOK about Elizabeth? As a present for her? *lol* I must admit that was sweet, but she seemed kinda creeped out by the fact that he "did research her past" for the story as well. Ahem.
                            To add a shippy twist, what if Rodney tells John about the book and he wants to read it? (; I'm sure he would!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Major_Moomin View Post
                              Spoiler:

aah, I see. Wouldn't she have taken it back to Earth with her? Probably had it at her bedside table.

And KABOOM! you say. Sounds entertaining. Must see when I get a computer...again
                              Spoiler:
                              There was also concern that if she did take it back, then it would still be on Earth in her apartment as she wouldn't have had time to go back and pack the essentials once their plan was in action, lol.

I was going to suppose that Caldwell brought it back for her on the Deddy, lol, but I likes you theory better.

...and the saga of the mint jar continues...

Comment

Originally posted by leelakin View Post
                                18?? That's like... in 3 episodes? X_x Oh, the torture. I'm afraid of "Sunday" for various reasons, I just wish they'd show it already.
                                Spoiler:
                                Has anyone mentioned yet that Rodney wrote a 500 PAGES BOOK about Elizabeth? As a present for her? *lol* I must admit that was sweet, but she seemed kinda creeped out by the fact that he "did research her past" for the story as well. Ahem.
                                To add a shippy twist, what if Rodney tells John about the book and he wants to read it? (; I'm sure he would!
                                Spoiler:
                                And what if John's a major factor in that book? Elizabeth and those beneath her: as seen and interpreted by Dr. Rodney McKay

Comment

Working...
                                X