No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Come on, you'll have the web Anuna!!! Plz don't go!

Comment

No web where I'm going for vacation. No running water either! Just the sea and the stars. Lots of stars. Will miss ya guys!!
      I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

OMG, Anuna these captions cracked me up! so greened ya!

this one for Fionnait
        Spoiler:
        as for off topic, yeah speaking of HP film 5, the movies doesnt start all over the world, depends on their release dates are. Anyway enjoy the movie! I'll be seeing that movie with friend of mine tomorrow night, advanced tickets muahahhaha! nuff said!

However, gosh my tummy gotta get hurt from laughing too much at the captions I can see what lizzy is hiding her ring cause she doesn't want the expedtition to know that she and John went elope to get married some where in pegasus galaxy.

welcome to sparky thread, SMB!

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
          No web where I'm going for vacation. No running water either! Just the sea and the stars. Lots of stars. Will miss ya guys!!
          Bye! Have fun! We'll miss you!

Comment

Everybody say a huuuuge thank you to ANJIRIKA, because thanx to her, you can read this: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3648593/1/ or you can find it here too: http://www.sheppardweir.com/fanfics/...y.php?sid=1039

That's the baby fic I promised.

Comment

Everybody say a huuuuge thank you to ANJIRIKA, because thanx to her, you can read this: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3648593/1/ or you can find it here too: http://www.sheppardweir.com/fanfics/...y.php?sid=1039

That's the baby fic I promised.

I'll read it after dinner! It'll give me something to look forward to.

Comment

Originally posted by Suzotchka View Post

I'll read it after dinner! It'll give me something to look forward to.
                Thanx hon'!! I feel loved!! Somehow I cant bring myself to say bye to this thread! I wonder why!!!

E: Hmmm.. any ideas John?

J: Nope. It's a real mystery.

Comment

*dies laughing at everything*
                  I LOVE this thread

*tackles Anuna* You can't go!! I'll miss you too much. Have a great time though

livejournal l My Heroes l Shep l Elizabeth l Rodney l Michael l Smile!
                  ~You are who you choose to be~

Comment

A pic from the beginning:
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Forgot to say: For those in the US, don't forget to watch Eureka tonight at 9PM on SCIFI. It's either this week or next that has the exclusive preview.

Comment

I heard there was a BSG preview and that's why I'm watching, plus I'm bored. Eh, I guess seeing the SGA promo is okay. I will post any sparky details or Elizabeth.
                        sigpic
                        My OTP's LEAP with passion. Weir did it better.

Comment

Thanks for all the warm welcomes everyone!

I feel like such a newbie here, even though I've been a lurker for a long time.

Giggle - does that mean I'm one of those people that like to "watch"? LOL!

Anyhoo - thanks for all the warm fuzzies - looking forward to participating more on this thread, I can tell you that!

Hugs!
                          sigpic
                          Signature by Erin87

Comment

Originally posted by SMB_BOOKS View Post
                            Thanks for all the warm welcomes everyone!

I feel like such a newbie here, even though I've been a lurker for a long time.

Giggle - does that mean I'm one of those people that like to "watch"? LOL!

Anyhoo - thanks for all the warm fuzzies - looking forward to participating more on this thread, I can tell you that!

Hugs!
                            You'll have to tell us what's your favorite shippy episode(s)

Comment

Errrm, maybe it does, maybe I just got a wrong info on HP.

Boyfriends can be lost cases... but you keep enjoying in fanfics and shippy stuff, and don't let your boyfriend bother you - I don't let mine do that. Mine is totally anti - romantic. Sometimes I wonder how we ended up together
                              Well, I've been married longer than most of you have been alive, and my husband still doesn't know the difference between romance and sex. But I think Sparky is starting to give him a clue.

Originally posted by SazZat View Post
                              *dies laughing at everything*
                              I LOVE this thread

*tackles Anuna* You can't go!! I'll miss you too much. Have a great time though

Have fun Anuna, miss you.

For some reason my eyes have trouble moving above the lower third of that pic. It's a puzzlement.
                              sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Just thought I let you guys know there was no promol LOL. But there was BSG.
                                sigpic
                                My OTP's LEAP with passion. Weir did it better.

Comment

Working...
                                X