No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see we've got more newbies since I've been away and very talented ones at that!
    WELCOME!!!!!!!

*Throws mint-coloured confetti at newbies*

Here's another little gift. A Sparky vid from John's POV by Beach Chick. She has edited it in such a way that Sparky virtually feels canon (I wish).
    Clicky here: Crazy For This Girl.

I've spent the last 2-3 days catching up on all the missed episodes and posts. Will detail more in my next post which may take a while.

Sig made by Dana and RealmofX

Comment

Pretty, Leela! (Even though I detest the PCD )

Comment

*Comes out of corner*
        Welcome to all you newbies that have come in the weeks I've had to catch up on... Thats what happens at a computer-free camp!
        Anyways, I was just wondering - When do you peeps over in the USA and the likes get your box sets usually? Cause I know we get the 'Lantis ones sometime at the start of November (just in time for my birthday, Yay...!) and the SG-1 ones around August/September. I was just curious to know if we get them before or after all you lucky ducks overseas... We end up just having the Season start on regular TV when the Box Sets come out.
        Julisa
        *Goes back to corner*
        Proud to Be Lemming #152
        Title: Mint Jar Lemming
        Class: Shipper Scientist
        Come visit us!
        Shipper and proud!!
        Spoiler:

Save Elizabeth! www.saveelizabethweir.com
        sigpic
        Signature Pic by me, Lyssa

My Fanfic - http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1373279/

Comment

Originally posted by HopelessRomantic
          *Comes out of corner*
          Welcome to all you newbies that have come in the weeks I've had to catch up on... Thats what happens at a computer-free camp!
          Anyways, I was just wondering - When do you peeps over in the USA and the likes get your box sets usually? Cause I know we get the 'Lantis ones sometime at the start of November (just in time for my birthday, Yay...!) and the SG-1 ones around August/September. I was just curious to know if we get them before or after all you lucky ducks overseas... We end up just having the Season start on regular TV when the Box Sets come out.
          Julisa
          *Goes back to corner*
          HR, IIRC, the Atlantis and SG-1 box sets for the USA are due out in January 2007.

Comment

Originally posted by Trialia
            Pretty, Leela! (Even though I detest the PCD )
            Firstly, thanks. =)

But. PEOPLE!
            I'm by no means quoting the Pussycat Dolls version. What do you think of me? *lol*
            It's important to remember the originals. (or at least something older and more classy )

http://www.keks-studios.com/leelakin/dance.mp3 (TADAA)

There, it's "Dance with me" by Dean Martin.
            I uploaded it for you, I suggest listening to it, those who only know the Pussycat Dolls version. For the sake of good music. =D It's perfect and fitting.
            Thanks. XD
            Last edited by leelakin; 07 October 2006, 09:07 AM.
            sigpic

Comment

Leela! Don't snap at me. I only just woke up, therefore I think about what I'm reading, I'm hardly thinking spontaneously yet. I just assumed that that was the version you chose because that's what other people were saying. I prefer originals myself. Don't snap at me. Just because I don't think about Dean Martin when I wake up in the morning...

Oh, and that song was originally released before I was born, which is another reason not to yell.

Comment

Originally posted by Trialia
                Leela! Don't snap at me. I only just woke up, therefore I think about what I'm reading, I'm hardly thinking spontaneously yet. I just assumed that that was the version you chose because that's what other people were saying. I prefer originals myself. Don't snap at me. Just because I don't think about Dean Martin when I wake up in the morning...

Oh, and that song was originally released before I was born, which is another reason not to yell.
                Hey! XDD *hug* I wasn't yelling =) I just thought I should add that I didn't mean the PCD version (because I don't like them either XDD *teehee*) Okay =) Sorry, I didn't mean to upset you.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by leelakin
                  A quick pic to say goodnight =)

*hums*
                  *pokes head in*

So, pretty!!

*hides*

Comment

Originally posted by Spacemonkey_Jackson
                    *pokes head in*

So, pretty!!

*hides*
                    Heeeeee, lurkage! XDD I remember you from the Shep thread, you always post awesome screencaps! =D And many of'em! And thanks!
                    sigpic

Comment

A quick pic to say goodnight =)

http://www.keks-studios.com/leelakin/sg/rhythm.jpg

*hums*
                      That's gorgeous, btw I see nothing wrong with the PCD, being a fan of them myself.

Comment

I don't have anything against PCD (well...just my P-90, but I won't use it). Everybody should listen to the music s/he likes .

Comment

Heeeeee, lurkage! XDD I remember you from the Shep thread, you always post awesome screencaps! =D And many of'em! And thanks!

Just sharin' the love . . .

Comment

*sigh* they're such a beautiful couple

Comment

Originally posted by Addie
                              I don't have anything against PCD (well...just my P-90, but I won't use it). Everybody should listen to the music s/he likes .
                              Surely XDDD I just thought I'd provide the other version =)

Thanks! =)

@Spacemonkey: Those are lovely, thanks!
                              sigpic

Comment

@leelakin: It's very often that people prefer the original/former version of a song ...btw. your sig is wonderful

These piccies are *rawr*

Comment

Working...
                                X