No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good evening, Sparkies! Hope you've all been having a grand time Screwing The Angst this Wednesday!

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
    Yes, in Echoes!!

Also there's red-haired Kate!
    We needed more of red-haired Kate. But then, as a redhead myself, I admit I'm biased.

Part 3 of Kenobi was once again, awesome!! Oh, the angst! I love it so!
    Very much looking forward to seeing it!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I am managing to keep up with Obi-Wan Kenobi, but I find it a bit slow. We know Leia survives to call for Ben in A New Hope, we know Ben makes it to A New Hope, all-be-it after doing a Dr. Who morph into Sir Alec Guiness. Just show us what happens to Third Sister.
      Can anybody tell me how many episodes we get in series 1, & what is next, back to The Mandolorian, or back to Boba Fett, go on to the second season of O(bi-Wan Kenobi. And how long we have to wait?
      http://i.imgur.com/gDxdl9E.gif

​ ​

Comment

Only thing I know is that there are 6 parts to the Obi-Wan series. Don't know the rest. And I kind of figured this was a once-and-done deal with Kenobi, but I could be wrong.

Comment

I think I read somewhere that Boba Fett was only the one season.
          And as somebody else said, this explains how Leia knew Obi-Wan as Ben, and called for him in A New Hope, which could be the point of the exercise. But in A New Hope she does call for his help as Obi-Wan.
          http://i.imgur.com/gDxdl9E.gif

​ ​

Comment

Yes, in Echoes!!
            Rather ashamed I couldn't remember the episode -- that episode even.

I really liked red-haired Kate.
            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Who Knows View Post
              I think I read somewhere that Boba Fett was only the one season.
              And as somebody else said, this explains how Leia knew Obi-Wan as Ben, and called for him in A New Hope, which could be the point of the exercise. But in A New Hope she does call for his help as Obi-Wan.
              Boba is a one-time deal, same with Obi-Wan.

The Mandalorian will be back in 2023 -- February to be precise.

I think Leia calling for Obi-Wan and not Ben in ANH is easily explained as she needed the Jedi and not the old man who denies being a Jedi, but that's just how I would interpret that.

But hey... did you see the color resemblance of the clothes little Leia is wearing in Obi-Wan?

White, red and green -- EP IV white, EP V red, EP VI green

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                I think Leia calling for Obi-Wan and not Ben in ANH is easily explained as she needed the Jedi and not the old man who denies being a Jedi, but that's just how I would interpret that.
                Makes sense to me.

But hey... did you see the color resemblance of the clothes little Leia is wearing in Obi-Wan?

White, red and green -- EP IV white, EP V red, EP VI green
                Not only that, but the shape of the tunic that she's wearing gives off some serious Endor forest camo poncho vibes.
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                  Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

Makes sense to me.

Not only that, but the shape of the tunic that she's wearing gives off some serious Endor forest camo poncho vibes.
                  Definitely!! They've obviously paid attention to detail, and I am grateful.

I'm just adoring this series!!

Comment

I want a miniseries about Leia Organa now.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

Comment

I want a miniseries about Leia Organa now.
                        Right??

Comment

I feel like I lost days this week. Life moves so fast when the sun sets late, seems counterintuitive but feels so true. So much daylight to pack in the fun. Am packing for a little trip, but wanted to throw in another vote for red-haired Kate. Odd fact, now that I’ve stopped coloring my hair I’ve discovered my brown hair is a lot more red than I remembered, though my mom says it’s my hairs way of going gray, lol.

Comment

Yes, in Echoes!!

Part 3 of Kenobi was once again, awesome!! Oh, the angst! I love it so!
                            I Watched Episode 3!!!

it is Getting Really Good!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Zandras_Ashes View Post
                              I feel like I lost days this week. Life moves so fast when the sun sets late, seems counterintuitive but feels so true. So much daylight to pack in the fun. Am packing for a little trip, but wanted to throw in another vote for red-haired Kate. Odd fact, now that I’ve stopped coloring my hair I’ve discovered my brown hair is a lot more red than I remembered, though my mom says it’s my hairs way of going gray, lol.
                              Even if it is, it's a nice color to have in the meantime.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday!

I feel like I lost days this week. Life moves so fast when the sun sets late, seems counterintuitive but feels so true. So much daylight to pack in the fun.
                                Makes it so much easier to stay up late writing/reading fic, am I right?

Am packing for a little trip, but wanted to throw in another vote for red-haired Kate. Odd fact, now that I’ve stopped coloring my hair I’ve discovered my brown hair is a lot more red than I remembered, though my mom says it’s my hairs way of going gray, lol.
                                Even if it is, it's a nice color to have in the meantime.

Comment

Working...
                                X