Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bama
    Makes their determined use of it even more interesting wouldn't you guys say? Ahem....

Absolutely! It should also make them realise they need to do a good Torri/Joe photo shoot! They need to do their Elizabeth/John thing in front of the camera together!

Comment

Originally posted by alyssa
      Yep!
      Spoiler:
      He's absolutely teasing them. Look at the smirk on his face when they start feeling uncomfortable. See I look at this scene and don't know how Joe can say that he doesn't see anything between Shep and Weir. Makes me even more convinvced he's saying it to get a reaction. He's playing mind games with us!!! Naughty boy!!
      I have a slitghtly different take on that scene TLG
      Spoiler:
      I know almost everyone has said they were embarrassed, but am i the only one who feels that Weir looked more like the cat who's just ate the canary?, look at that cute little smile of hers.

Originally posted by Erised
      But even if my eyes are lying, and it is a manipulation, doesn't it make you feel better that Sci Fi folks know exactly who the power couple is?
      I bet by season four we will finally have Weir/Shep pics in a Mulder/Scully style. When they finally face the fact that there is no way to go other than Sparky, and stop trying to force their ridiculous attempts at pushing Shep/Teyla down our throats .
      Last edited by Luz; 07 January 2006, 02:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Luz
        Spoiler:
        I know almost everyone has said they were embarrassed, but am i the only one who feel that Weir looked more like the cat who's just ate the canary?, look at that cute little smile of hers.
        Thats our Liz!!
        gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
        so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
        love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Luz
          Spoiler:
          I know almost everyone has said they were embarrassed, but am i the only one who feel that Weir looked more like the cat who's just ate the canary?, look at that cute little smile of hers.

I bet by season four we will finally have Weir/Shep pics in a Mulder/Scully style. When they finally face the fact that there is no way to go other than Sparky, and stop trying to force their ridiculous attempts at pushing Shep/Teyla down our throats .
          So you think she likes the idea that Caldwell knows her true feelings and she's enjoying the idea that he can't do a dadgum thing about them?
          Spoiler:
          I do think she looks like she has been 'found out' yet again by Caldwell in that last scene. She had that same 'uhhhh...what do I freakin say?' momentary blank look when Caldwell called her hand on her feelings for John in Conversion.

You know...the more I think about it, the more I think Elizabeth, with her hints of anti-military and anti-establishment? might just relish letting them know her feelings for John and shoving it in their face a little. 'I love him and I'll do what I dern well please and you can kiss it General.' ...Hmmm...I could see her in her powersuit at sometime telling them off about it.
          Last edited by Bama; 07 January 2006, 02:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Luz
            I immediately thought of the same analogy a couple of posts back: "Oh! Like some of the old Mulder/Scully shots!"

Bring on the face-licking promo!
            "Sometimes we reach what's realest by making believe..."
            My LiveJournal - My Photography - My Art

Comment

Originally posted by xfkirsten
              Theres gonna be face-licking!! w00t
              gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
              so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
              love Torri

Comment

I immediately thought of the same analogy a couple of posts back: "Oh! Like some of the old Mulder/Scully shots!"

Oh dang! That mental image is now burned in my head! LOL! I bet Torri could lay a good face-lick!!! I'd lay down a twenty right now to see 'Elizabeth' do that to 'John'!

Comment

So you think she likes the idea that Caldwell knows her true feelings and she's enjoying the idea that he can't do a dadgum thing about them?
                  Spoiler:
                  I do think she looks like she has been 'found out' yet again by Caldwell in that last scene. She had that same 'uhhhh...what do I freakin say?' momentary blank look when Caldwell called her hand on her feelings for John in Conversion.
                  TLG
                  Spoiler:
                  Yeah, kind of a mixture, she's been caught with her hands in the cookie jar, but the cookies were oh *so* delicious .

And the teacups!!! OMG, what i wouldn't give for a S/W version of the Rollin' Stones mag cover, my heart stopped a few seconds when i first saw that one.

Comment

I personally think... Caldwell will end up bringing them together! hah! That would be great having him be the match maker..even if it does seem that he "likes her"... Liz and Shep belong together and I think It might be one of the reasons he doesn't really get along too well with Shep..

icon pic thanks Cathain Nottingham

Comment

Originally posted by Luz
                      TLG
                      Spoiler:
                      Yeah, kind of a mixture, she's been caught with her hands in the cookie jar, but the cookies were oh *so* delicious .

I posted this above in an edit but I'll post it here in case you didn't see it.
                      You know...the more I think about it, the more I think Elizabeth, with her hints of anti-military and anti-establishment? might just relish letting them know her feelings for John and shoving it in their face a little. 'I love him and I'll do what I dern well please and you can kiss it General.' ...Hmmm...I could see her in her powersuit at sometime telling them off about it.

And the teacups!!! OMG, what i wouldn't give for a S/W version of the Rollin' Stones mag cover, my heart stopped a few seconds when i first saw that one.

As long as they don't put Rodney in the middle of them where Chris Carter was in the inside article picture. I don't want a '3some' pic.
                      Is it getting hot in this room or is it just me? Turn the thermostat down people! One little innocent manip and we're all goin bonkers.

Comment

Originally posted by Qasim
                        Theres gonna be face-licking!! w00t
                        I'm all about that!!! How sparky hot would that be /

Comment

Oh dang! That mental image is now burned in my head! LOL! I bet Torri could lay a good face-lick!!! I'd lay down a twenty right now to see 'Elizabeth' do that to 'John'!
                          a hundred!!
                          love Torri

Comment

As would I! That would be hot!
                            "Sometimes we reach what's realest by making believe..."
                            My LiveJournal - My Photography - My Art

Comment

As long as they don't put Rodney in the middle of them where Chris Carter was in the inside article picture. I don't want a '3some' pic.
                              Uhmmm, in that case it would be one of tptb, not Rodney. That one (the one with CC made me nauseous), it was (IMO) tacky. If it was supposed to be a joke i didn't get it.
                              As for Rodney TLG
                              Spoiler:
                              I'm pretty sure we can put any worries about a cannon Weir/Sheppard/Rodney OT3 to reast. With that face he put when he saw the kiss, tptb practicaly made him into a Sparky shipper.
                              Last edited by Luz; 07 January 2006, 02:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Luz
                                As for Rodney TLG
                                Spoiler:
                                I'm pretty sure we can put any worries about a cannon Weir/Sheppard/Rodney OT3 to reast. With that face he put when he saw the kiss, tptb practicaly made him into a Sparky shipper.
                                Dont forget the torch is still burning
                                love Torri

Comment

Working...
                                X