Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dorka
    Yeah, to say it with Phoebus's words

I'm just at rewatching it like what 5th time...and like in Pooh's analysis... John and Liz are really looking at each other when she enters the room... haven't noticed that before
    I've decided their eyes never really leave each other's but for short spurts at a time. Those two are TUNED IN to each other and to say otherwise is to have not been paying attention the last two years or to be literally blind.

Comment

Lol....let's face it...Caldwell always wanted to write a romantic-novel when he was young...and now he at least get the chance to write it in a military-report
      MC General: "Caldwell...what exactly does 'Her breast heaved against his strong muscular chest' indicate?

Caldwell: "Well Sir...Um...I explain that in more detail later in the book...er...report."

Comment

Originally posted by Bama
        MC General: "Caldwell...what exactly does 'Her breast heaved against his strong muscular chest' indicate?

Caldwell: "Well Sir...Um...I explain that in more detail later in the book...er...report."
        OMG... I really can't stop laughting about this... he maybe will publish a book under the pseudonym "Caleb Stevenson" Booktitle: "Hopeless Romantics"

Comment

Originally posted by Bama

..... *sigh...wipes tears from eyes*
          hh

Torri Higginson on Elizabeth Weir: "She likes to pilfer things from all the little neigbouring planets; That's cute, carve me one now!"

LEADERSHIP: Why fix what ain't broke? Save Elizabeth Weir

Keep Elizabeth Weir as a REGULAR!

Comment

Good Day to all you Shep/Weir peeps out there...I am back for another fun day
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress
              Yo!...
              hh

Torri Higginson on Elizabeth Weir: "She likes to pilfer things from all the little neigbouring planets; That's cute, carve me one now!"

Comment

OMG... I really can't stop laughting about this... he maybe will publish a book under the pseudonym "Caleb Stevenson" Booktitle: "Hopeless Romantics"
                MC General: *breathing deeply as he finishes Caldwell's report and finally closes it on a long, exhaled breath. Looking up at Caldwell, he stares intently at him.*

Caldwell: "Sir, are you alright?"

MC General: "Yes, just...give me a moment."

Caldwell: "I'll be happy to answer any questions you may have Sir."

MC General: *wipes sweat from his glistening brow* "I um...do have one final question Colonel...Did you by um, any chance bring er...photos?"

Caldwell: *smirks* "Well...now that you asked. I might have snagged a few." *reaches into his uniform pocket and withdraws a small unmarked envelope and hands it across the desk to the General*

MC General: *Pulls out : http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...naktt/tlg1.jpg

*General oogles several more shots from varied angles and with trembling hands, places them back into the envelope and stares back up at Caldwell*

Caldwell: "I see your thoughts mirrored my own Sir."

MC General: *nods* "Yeah, those two are hot together. They need to get a room asap."

Caldwell: *still smirking* "Actually, they seem to prefer closets Sir."

MC General: (hopeful) Got any photos of that?

Caldwell: "I'm working on it Sir."

MC General: "Well what the heck are you waiting on!?! Get your bald ass back on that ship and get back to Atlantis! Pronto! I expect video next time Caldwell!"

Caldwell: "YES SIR!" *Salutes*

Comment

lol! although i couldn't see the piccy...it said that it no longer exists
                  sigpic

Comment

First time the guy ever had to take a cold shower after reading a report. As I previously reported my husband recently said that "you'd have to be deaf, dumb, and blind" not to notice something between them. This was right before he said we still need more action. I agree. Just not the kind of action he means.
                    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

lol! although i couldn't see the piccy...it said that it no longer exists
                      Same here...
                      hh

Comment

See. . you survived the day in here yesterday.

And even if I bite sometimes, never fear. .I've had all my shots.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

lol!

watching Conversion right now (it is on scifi) and i have to say, i love all the S/W moments ...oh what is happening to me...am i crossing over to the dark side
                          sigpic

Comment

lol!

watching Conversion right now (it is on scifi) and i have to say, i love all the S/W moments ...oh what is happening to me...am i crossing over to the dark side
                            You know it's the right place to be!
                            hh

Comment

lol!

I just finished watching Conversion on Sci Fi too! I thought this week couldn't get any sparkier . Conversion was like TLG after all. Sparky and a bit of Sheyla so that everyone stayed happy!
                              You;re welcome here PM. Glad you're starting to see the light

Southern Red, your husband is so right . If you hadn't noticed something by TLG, I don't know what's wrong with you.
                              Siege II should have sold everyone to this ship. It sold me

Bama, omg I'm crying here *rotflmao*

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red
                                Oh Michael, Michael, Michael. Way to make an old lady feel even older. Back in the 20th, dances at schools were sometimes called 'sock hops' because they were held in the gym, and you had to take your shoes off to protect the floor. Basically the girls danced and the boys stood around trying to look cool. You're a good boy.
                                I'm a good boy?!?!?!?!?

Dying...from....condescension.
                                Don't you want to look beyond the horizon?

In the 2 hours and 14 minutes that Torri Higginson was online, there were 272 posts in the Elizabeth Weir Wow Thread. I was responsible for 2 of them. (Oh yeah and Gateworld crashed, but that's not important)

Please click here to feed the hungry, protect endangered land, and help fight breast cancer without spending a penny (inspired by the Whistler 84 in Memoriam thread)

Comment

Working...
                                X