No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday!

Originally posted by Zandra's Ashes View Post
    I think NYE will be a repeat. Lunch and retreat.
    Yup. Or in our case, hunker down and dinner.

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    No blind moment -- didn't post it here or anywhere else on GW (the only vid I posted in the vid-thread was my 23 years of Stargate video).

It's on Youtube -- here you go.
    Sweet!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
      Sweet!
      I re-edited the actual trailer, so what you saw is exactly the same as the teaser recently let loose on the world. The question of course: would you watch it?
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

I re-edited the actual trailer, so what you saw is exactly the same as the teaser recently let loose on the world. The question of course: would you watch it?
        Not if I have to pay a fee. (sorry MGM, but I don't think this is going to work like you think it is LOL!)
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday and Happy New Year's Day! Welcome to 2018!

Bowl season isn't quiiiite over yet, but our teams are done, so here's the final College Football Roundup for this season: Virginia Tech fell to Oklahoma State 30-24 in the Camping World Bowl (Dec 28), USC fell to Ohio State 24-7 in the Cotton Bowl (Dec 29), and Navy beat Virginia 49-7 in the Military Bowl (Dec 28). Congrats to everyone for a hard-fought season and may 2018 bring awesome things!

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
            Not if I have to pay a fee. (sorry MGM, but I don't think this is going to work like you think it is LOL!)
            Unfortunately yes, you have to pay a fee of 20$, but at least you can pay a fee. Most of us don't have that option at all, so nope MGM is not out to gain much from this, but perhaps that's the whole idea.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

Unfortunately yes, you have to pay a fee of 20$, but at least you can pay a fee. Most of us don't have that option at all, so nope MGM is not out to gain much from this, but perhaps that's the whole idea.
              And if true, that begs the question of why put in the effort and money to set up the site and streaming service and web series at all.

Comment

I wish I knew what they're up to.

But at the moment I'm more interested in building this Lego BB-8 I got for my birthday. My gifts this year are all Star Wars themed and I LOVE THEM SO MUCH!!

Comment

Happy New Year, everyone!!

I won a raffle on Tumblr from someone who makes custom funkos. I chose Elizabeth. Here she is looking all adorable.

(spoilered for size)

She's now in my living room, keeping everything in line, ruling my house like it's Atlantis. Isn't she awesome???

I have to save up some cash to buy a John Sheppard so she'll be happy.

Comment

Cool!

I got a Finn Funko for my new year's and Risk, the Star Wars edition.

Comment

Cool!

I got a Finn Funko for my new year's and Risk, the Star Wars edition.
                      Cool!! After loving The Last Jedi so much, I went back and rewatched The Force Awakens. I actually liked it a lot more than when I originally viewed it. And BB-8 is so darn cute! If I remember right, you like BB-8 too, right? I loved when Finn gives BB-8 a thumbs up and BB-8 responds.

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                        If I remember right, you like BB-8 too, right? I loved when Finn gives BB-8 a thumbs up and BB-8 responds.
                        Yup, big BB-8 fan over here.

My sister and best friend gave me the Lego BB-8 for my birthday. I really, really wanted it but it was too expensive to buy so I wanted to wait until after New Year's but then I discovered I could use my bonus gift card from work at a store that stocked the Lego set and I enthusiastically talked about it one evening two weeks ago. My sister apparently too had the same gift cards and so she and my friend banded together and got me the set. The 5-year old daughter of our friend did think it was weird that they were buying Lego for a grown-up.

I build it today and it's awesome. It can stick it's lighter out like he does in the film and he can move his head too. And I adore him.

I also own a Sphero BB-8 for which I still have to buy the force band so perhaps that'll be on the to-order list soon.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

I won a raffle on Tumblr from someone who makes custom funkos. I chose Elizabeth. Here she is looking all adorable.

(spoilered for size)
                          Spoiler:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]42525[/ATTACH]

She's now in my living room, keeping everything in line, ruling my house like it's Atlantis. Isn't she awesome???

Saw her on Tumblr last night, but I've just got to SQUEEEEEE over her again, she's so adorable!

Comment

Happy New Year! I hope everyone is warmer than I am.

No blind moment -- didn't post it here or anywhere else on GW (the only vid I posted in the vid-thread was my 23 years of Stargate video).

It's on Youtube -- here you go.
                            That's great! I love the music, too.

(spoilered for size)
                            Spoiler:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]42525[/ATTACH]

If only all it took was a little cash for us all to get our own Sheppard, lol. Love it!

I wish I knew what they're up to.

But at the moment I'm more interested in building this Lego BB-8 I got for my birthday. My gifts this year are all Star Wars themed and I LOVE THEM SO MUCH!!
                            Happy late or early birthday! Sorry if I missed it.
                            sigpic
                            Thanks to Copter for my signature art!

Comment

That's great! I love the music, too.
                              Thank you.

Happy late or early birthday! Sorry if I missed it.
                              Didn't miss it. It's tomorrow -- same day as Paul McGillion and Joe Flanigan.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

Didn't miss it. It's tomorrow -- same day as Paul McGillion and Joe Flanigan.
                                Happy (Early) Birthday! May there be lots of cake, fine presents, and good times!

Comment

Working...
                                X