Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

Awww, crazy Christmas sweaters are practically a tradition!
    Originally posted by Morgania View Post
    I have no holiday sweaters. Am I doing winter wrong then?

Tipsy Elves...Google it, it's an online store. They have a hilarious assortment of holiday sweaters and they are so much fun. To be honest, just the name tipsy elves gives me the giggles and all I'm drinking is hot cocoa, lol.
    sigpic
    Thanks to Copter for my signature art!

Comment

Originally posted by Zandra's Ashes View Post
      Tipsy Elves...Google it, it's an online store. They have a hilarious assortment of holiday sweaters and they are so much fun. To be honest, just the name tipsy elves gives me the giggles and all I'm drinking is hot cocoa, lol.
      Thanks for the tip!
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
        I have no holiday sweaters. Am I doing winter wrong then?
        Me neither. I love seeing them on other people, but I prefer wearing seasonal colors with red or green scarves. That way you look festive but are not always wearing the same thing. *shrugs*
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
          Me neither. I love seeing them on other people, but I prefer wearing seasonal colors with red or green scarves. That way you look festive but are not always wearing the same thing. *shrugs*
          Same here, actually. It's much more fun seeing the crazy sweaters on other people. I'd never be able to pull off that look.
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Speaking of Christmas sweaters...

https://www.madametussauds.com/londo...-the-children/

(This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

LOL! I saw that a couple of days ago --

Comment

Today's Advent Pic brought to you by me.
                sigpic
                Sig and Avi by by AFA Secret Santa Josiane. Thank you.

Comment

It's a sad day on Atlantis. Rest in Peace, John Glenn.

https://www.nasa.gov/content/profile-of-john-glenn
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                    LOL, it sounds so much classier when you call it a jumper. Speaking of which, you never see what we used to call "jumpers" anymore. I remember making one for myself in HomeEc class. There's a pic somewhere. I'll have to find it.

Last of the original 7. Sad day.
                    sigpic

Comment

LOL, it sounds so much classier when you call it a jumper. Speaking of which, you never see what we used to call "jumpers" anymore. I remember making one for myself in HomeEc class. There's a pic somewhere. I'll have to find it.
                      I have a feeling, a jumper wasn't a sweater like we know them?

Comment

Found it. What we called a jumper is just a dress, I guess, but you wore it with a blouse underneath. I made the blouse too. And I don't think I ever made anything else. LOL I won't say what year this was, but the car was relatively new and the hair was natural.

Spoiler:
                        sigpic

Comment

Yup, not a sweater. Though, I recognize it from images of my parents when they were young.

Fiery redhead! I like.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

It's very pretty here... IT'S SNOWING!!!!!!

A sad day, indeed.

Found it. What we called a jumper is just a dress, I guess, but you wore it with a blouse underneath. I made the blouse too. And I don't think I ever made anything else. LOL I won't say what year this was, but the car was relatively new and the hair was natural.

I used to wear dresses like that when I was a little girl. My hair was never that red, though I wish it was. There's no such thing as enough red hair.

Comment

Are they Elves from Mirkwood?
                              sigpic
                              Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

This makes my heart both happy and sad. So sweet. I just want to write this into a story.

John glenn.jpg

(And I forget, am I supposed to put all pics under a spoiler to save page space or no? I can edit and fix if so.)
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X