No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know who that present guy is. Would somebody inform me? (Cute though.)
    sigpic
    Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
      Ask the creator. I think that was Slizzie herself.

I have no idea who it is, but, like I said, I imagine plenty who would want to unwrap that.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Correction -- I do have a favorite Christmas film.

I completely forgot -- The Holiday of course.

Comment

Is that the one were everyone switches houses, and gets new boyfriends? If so, I kinda like that movie. But I don't really like to watch romances. (Unless they're Jane Austen.)
          sigpic

Comment

That's the one -- although there are more films with that theme. It's the one with Jack Black, Kate Winslet, Cameron Diaz and ... darn it, what's his name... He played the lead in Alfie... come on... *think think* ... I could of course google it. ... Jude Law.

I'm not a chick-flick movie watcher either -- I can only take it in small dosages and with actors I actually like watching. In The Holiday's case that would be Kate Winslet.
            Though much like ... oh darn it... what's the name of that film again... with Ryan Reynolds and Sandra Bullock... argh... The Proposal (also a favorite) -- thank you google.

I remember my sister actually dragged me out to that one, and I remember the theater was filled with women who had dragged their boyfriends along and much like myself they weren't looking forward to watching this flick, but damn... we had some good laughs with that one.

Comment

He is Brant Daugherty.

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
              I imagine, a package many would like to unwrap.
              sigpic
              Sig and Avi by by AFA Secret Santa Josiane. Thank you.

Comment

JadedWraith's work.
                sigpic

Comment

Those are some great holiday movies. I'm ready to settle in with some red wine hot chocolate (yes, that's a thing) and unwrap presents. I mean wrap presents.

I have to watch Christmas Vacation every time I see it on TV, kind of like when the Star Wars original trilogy is on. I have them all on DVD, it's just a sad compulsion. It's possible I'm watching it now (curse you Freeform's 25 Day's of Christmas for making it too easy for me to be unproductive). A wintry movie I have to watch every year is Out Cold, it is outrageous and funny.
                  sigpic
                  Thanks to Copter for my signature art!

Comment

Originally posted by Zandra's Ashes View Post
                    I'm ready to settle in with some red wine hot chocolate (yes, that's a thing) and unwrap presents. I mean wrap presents.
                    Saw that on my cousin's facebook and was like "say, what now?" ...

Comment

Ask the creator. I think that was Slizzie herself.

I have no idea who it is, but, like I said, I imagine plenty who would want to unwrap that.
                      I thought I was the only one.

Originally posted by slizzie1986 View Post
                      He is Brant Daugherty.

Still don't know. Must Google.

Originally posted by Zandra's Ashes View Post
                      Those are some great holiday movies. I'm ready to settle in with some red wine hot chocolate (yes, that's a thing) and unwrap presents. I mean wrap presents.

I have to watch Christmas Vacation every time I see it on TV, kind of like when the Star Wars original trilogy is on. I have them all on DVD, it's just a sad compulsion. It's possible I'm watching it now (curse you Freeform's 25 Day's of Christmas for making it too easy for me to be unproductive). A wintry movie I have to watch every year is Out Cold, it is outrageous and funny.
                      I've been checking Freeform, the Hallmark Channel and Lifetime every day and setting my DVR for any movies I might want to see. Some of the Hallmark ones have the worst actors on the planet, but the Christmas settings are fun to look at.
                      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Because I am still waiting for other DVDs, my holiday movie is Krampus. With hot cocoa or whatever sparkling beverage I find at the story.

Where do I find chocolate wine?
                        sigpic

Comment

Where do I find chocolate wine?
                          Not an alcoholic beverage drinker myself but here it is, the red wine hot chocolate recipe.

Comment

December 15 art by RodneyIsGodney
                            sigpic

Comment

I give it a 10!

* I score houses and their decorations these days. Sadly, not many people over here go all out with their decorations, and those that do... well, let me just say I haven't seen a 10 yet. Plenty of fails, no winner yet.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday! Busy couple of days, sorry I haven't been on.

Not an alcoholic beverage drinker myself but here it is, the red wine hot chocolate recipe.
                                Hmm, sounds interesting. Though I have to wonder what varietal of red wine to use? They're not all created equal.
                                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Working...
                                X