X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

December 12 advent made by Falcon Horus
    sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday! Good luck to Navy in the Army-Navy game!

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
      My package is now in my state, should get it in a few days.
      Yay!

And eeeee, Falcon Horus your Advent calendar pic is so cute!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Yay, solstice art! It's snowing at my house now.
        sigpic
        Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
          And eeeee, Falcon Horus your Advent calendar pic is so cute!
          If only I could put BB-8 in my tree for real.
          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Hi there. Long time no see *waves* I hope you are all well, happy, and loved.

The moment has long passed, but I was just watching a sparky vid and it struck me how much of s4/5 could have included Weir. They could have kept the nanites and had Weir on the military side in Tabula Rasa, BAMSR could have been similar to ugahill's Fran/Weir/Oberoth scene in SGA-R, then they could have actually come looking for her specifically in GiTM. The.....Woolsey/lawyer ep.....was tailor made for Weir. And how cool would a tag scene at the of of the ridiculous EatG have been with Weir/Shep/O'Neill been, along the lines of.....you sent as away to get weapons and technology to defend earth, here it is, General!!
            They actually had all the elements in place to take the character in the direction they wanted, as well as have AT's crossover appeal there. Pity. But we'll never know.
            sigpic

Comment

December 13th advent made by slizzie1986
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gateraid View Post

The moment has long passed, but I was just watching a sparky vid and it struck me how much of s4/5 could have included Weir. They could have kept the nanites and had Weir on the military side in Tabula Rasa, BAMSR could have been similar to ugahill's Fran/Weir/Oberoth scene in SGA-R, then they could have actually come looking for her specifically in GiTM. The.....Woolsey/lawyer ep.....was tailor made for Weir. And how cool would a tag scene at the of of the ridiculous EatG have been with Weir/Shep/O'Neill been, along the lines of.....you sent as away to get weapons and technology to defend earth, here it is, General!!
                They actually had all the elements in place to take the character in the direction they wanted, as well as have AT's crossover appeal there. Pity. But we'll never know.
                Nailed it. *high five*
                sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Gateraid never fails to nail it.

Comment

So much snow here right now. And the package surprised me showing up yesterday.
                    sigpic
                    Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

Originally posted by gateraid View Post

That? Would've been PERFECT. Totally nailed it, as always.

And lastly, this week's College Football Roundup: It's a good day in Atlantis as Navy beat Army 21-17 in their annual rivalry game. This marks the 14th year in a row that Navy has won.
                      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

December 14th advent made by bailey1ak
                        sigpic

Comment

CLARA

Oh, love that!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

Comment

December 15th advent is made by rinkrat
                              sigpic

Comment

You have all been missed

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                                Nailed it. *high five*
                                Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                                Gateraid never fails to nail it.
                                Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                                Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

That? Would've been PERFECT. Totally nailed it, as always.

Awww. It's easy to be Harry Hindsight, but yeah, what could have been.

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                                CLARA

Oh, love that!
                                Clara!! Love her. And Donna.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X