No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*flailing* My precious Marvel OTP, Pepperony! SQUEEEEE!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
      The angst. The emotional roller coaster drives so many of the great individual character and team moments, especially in S4 and S5.
      Yeah those are all some of the things I loved about it. But I realized that I just couldn't pick a season where Carter replaced Weir and created perhaps the weakest version of the team dynamic in the show. So I realized that I can't pick a single favorite season as a whole, just favorite pieces from various points the show.
      "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
        Agreed, go with Season 1.
        Ditto. Then you can occasionally shout "OMG, they look so young!" at the screen.

I'll admit that I haven't watched any episodes for a very long time, and even then I just picked my favorites.
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
          Ditto. Then you can occasionally shout "OMG, they look so young!" at the screen.
          LOL! Yep, our sweet babies.

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
          I'll admit that I haven't watched any episodes for a very long time, and even then I just picked my favorites.
          Originally posted by Infinite-Possibilities View Post
          Yeah those are all some of the things I loved about it. But I realized that I just couldn't pick a season where Carter replaced Weir and created perhaps the weakest version of the team dynamic in the show. So I realized that I can't pick a single favorite season as a whole, just favorite pieces from various points the show.
          Yeah, I'd have to agree. If I need to pick a season as a whole, it would probably be 1, but I honestly seem to gravitate more to picking my favorite episodes throughout the series.
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Pics from Underground:
            (she's pretty, he's hot and I love the old uniforms)

sigpic

Comment

Now watching 'The Long Goodbye' as the first of my mini-marathon.
              sigpic
              Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Enjoy your re-watch, M!
                (will you follow an order for the next one or it will be random choices?)

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment