X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Legecy Series Ends Tommorow

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      ROFLMAO Money back. ROFLMAO...oh make it stop. Sorry. *wipes eyes* What is this of which you speak? We always have to pay extra even after paying upwards of 45% of our income between federal and state. Last year I think it was something like $9000. Seriously.

Being unemployed had its advantages I guess but they'll probably gonna want it back now.

And $9000 *gulp*

-----------------------

In other news... first night in new place surrounded by boxes and boxes and more boxes. And as is traditional I have no idea where I left what and in which box.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by america126 View Post
        The Legecy Series Ends Tommorow
        Really? I thought that ended years ago. But then I don't know anybody who read it to start with.
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

Got to go out on the site yesterday evening; the old logging road has been cleared down to the landing where we'll eventually be building the house and trees are coming down! (there will still be lots left when we're through, though) Progress!

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
          In other news... first night in new place surrounded by boxes and boxes and more boxes. And as is traditional I have no idea where I left what and in which box.
          LOL! Yep, been there, done that.

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
          Really? I thought that ended years ago. But then I don't know anybody who read it to start with.
          *snorts* Or started reading it and actually wanted to finish it.
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I've Read The First 2 Legacy Books,a Really Long Time Ago

Okay, SO I Read The Beginning of The Third Path,The 8th and Final Book xD

Spoiler:
            John Sheppard Goes After Elizabeth and Rescues Her from The Wreckage of a Ship
            Last edited by america126; 16 July 2015, 11:45 AM.

Comment

I've only read the first Legacy book. (Some seems too Teyla/ Sheppard shippy.)

What happens in the later books?
              sigpic
              Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
                I've only read the first Legacy book. (Some seems too Teyla/ Sheppard shippy.)

What happens in the later books?
                *shudders* I've only heard about it, so I'll let anyone who's actually read them answer that. *shudders some more*
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Okay xD

Spoiler:
                  Sheppard Ends Up with Teyla,Even Though Mgm Put a Halt to it!

Comment

Ugh...

Spoiler:
                    She has a guy, but Ronon makes a better pairing.
                    sigpic
                    Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

Comment

I greet you from the shores of the Atlantic Ocean in France.

Comment

I like to think that S's 4-5 and the legacy books never existed

BTW, those Legacy books aren't officially canon are they?

Also, I'm totally in love with OUAT & The Flash

Comment

Originally posted by M-CharmedAlantian View Post
                              I like to think that S's 4-5 and the legacy books never existed
                              I love sailing on the Nile.

BTW, those Legacy books aren't officially canon are they?
                              Depends on who you ask, but no, for me they aren't.

Also, I'm totally in love with OUAT & The Flash
                              Just introduced my sister to OUAT and she hasn't stopped watching yet. Love the show to bits, can't wait for the new season to start.

Comment

Falcon, I love your icons and sig!!! MINIONS!!!!!

Hello everyone. I got a "Cameron" named Coca-Cola today and thought of you all. I hope you are all well.

Sparky forever!

Comment

Working...
                                X