Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Birthday, Falcon Horus!

I hope you have a wonderful day and a great new year!

*Minion hugs*

Comment

Thank you!

Day is going great so far... I set it out to be worry-free and apart from the broken lightbulb (which has been replaced) all is going well.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday and...

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
        Good morning and happy birthday to FH, Joe Flanigan and Paul McGillion. If you have to share your birthday, this is the best group to share it with.
        Darn right it's the best group! Happy Birthday, Falcon Horus!

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
        Thank you!

Day is going great so far... I set it out to be worry-free and apart from the broken lightbulb (which has been replaced) all is going well.
        Good to hear!

And a little bit of good news on my front...we've accepted an offer on the house and are in the contingency period. If this goes through, we'll finally be moving at the end of February/beginning of March. So now things are even more crazy busy around here. *crosses fingers*
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
          Thank you.

And a little bit of good news on my front...we've accepted an offer on the house and are in the contingency period. If this goes through, we'll finally be moving at the end of February/beginning of March. So now things are even more crazy busy around here. *crosses fingers*
          Good luck!

Comment

Challenge # 57 was *white*.

raduzhok

copter

JadedWraith

click for bigger

Libero

FanGirl

sigpic

Comment

Challenge # 58

This week the challenge is *intense*. Whatever that means to you, make it!

Entries due to me Monday, noon your time, January 12th.
              sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday and...

Good to hear!

Congrats but I'm not envious. The thought of moving makes me want to go lie down. Too much junk accumulated over a lifetime.
                sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                  Happy Birthday, Falcon Horus!

I hope you have a wonderful day and a great new year!

*Minion hugs*
                  What she said Happy Birthday FH!

congrats!! and *hugs*

Congrats but I'm not envious. The thought of moving makes me want to go lie down. Too much junk accumulated over a lifetime.
                  I've moved 3 times in the past 6 years. It makes me cry just to think about moving.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
                    What she said Happy Birthday FH!
                    Thank you!

Comment

Happy Birthday, FH!!
                      I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                        Happy Birthday, FH!!
                        Thank you!

Now, it's back to reality and face the music of life. Basically, continue the hunt for a job while at the same time rediscover what makes me me. A bit of soul searching is in order as I'm a bit lost at the moment.

Comment

Happy New Year everyone!!

Gateraid, gateraid, gateraid,what are we going to do with you? But you get extra points for the correct use of "whomever" and the woobie face to end all woobie faces.
                          Joe heals all wounds

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                          Gateraid, you haven't lost your touch.
                          I'm not so sure - I cringed when I looked at them earlier

I love you, gateraid! In a purely platonic way of course...
                          As do I

If I'm not mistake, and I usually am, then Elizabeth was scanning the Ancient writing so that she could run it through their translation program.
                          That makes sense.

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                          I hope you feel better soon. I had my second back injection yesterday so I'm keeping a low profile. Short trip to buy milk and cat food - the essentials - and back home.

*hugs back, in an Internet way so I can't catch your germs *
                          Yikes That doesn't sound pleasant

Good morning and happy birthday to FH, Joe Flanigan and Paul McGillion. If you have to share your birthday, this is the best group to share it with.
                          Happy birthday Falcon!! Hope you had a great day and a better year

Yes! Great news. But speaking as someone who has recently moved, ugh. Moving is fine, the continual unpacking is not. Although I have moved around 20 times so I am getting it down to a fine art

If you have to ask "when was the last time I used this", it goes. Unless you're moving to somewhere bigger, in which case everything stays. A trickier issue with items of sentimental value.

Thank you!

Now, it's back to reality and face the music of life. Basically, continue the hunt for a job while at the same time rediscover what makes me me. A bit of soul searching is in order as I'm a bit lost at the moment.
                          A small OE perhaps? I did a Contiki a while ago and the one thing that was reassuring was that everybody was in the same boat on that issue. It was like the Contiki of lost souls

Sheppard: I could not be happier you're no longer in love with Lucius
                          Weir: Really?
                          Sheppard: Sure. Why do you think I'm holding my gun here?

Marie: Where did you say you got these marks from? They look like scratch marks
                          Sheppard: I got them on a mission
                          Marie: You haven't left Atlantis in two weeks. Would you like me to call Dr Weir down so we can do a DNA match?
                          Sheppard:........
                          Marie: I KNEW IT!!!!

Carson: I told you it would make you go blind but you wouldn't listen
                          Ford: You're LYING!!!
                          Carson: Aiden, you have a problem - why do you think you're able to lift me up with one arm?

Weir: I have the nuclear weapons
                          Sheppard: Good job Elizabeth, I figured it'd be impossible.
                          Weir: Puhlease. They thought they'd crippled me by removing my earpiece. If I stayed there a week, I'd probably be running the place

Weir: The Wraith are here
                          Everett: Right. Well, given that General O'Neill has relieved you of command, and that I personally have made it clear that I don't respect your command abilities, it's time for me to head out. I'm going to leave you in full command of our military response here, even though I have had (probably) 20 years of dealing with this sort of thing.
                          Weir: Try not to get killed
                          Everett: No promises
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gateraid View Post

Yes! Great news. But speaking as someone who has recently moved, ugh. Moving is fine, the continual unpacking is not. Although I have moved around 20 times so I am getting it down to a fine art
                            Yes, but I haven't moved in 31 years. I live in a 2-story house with a full basement. Every possible nook and cranny is full of something. And, to top that off, Mr. SR's ancient aunt is giving away family "heirlooms." As the oldest male relative, he has become the recipient of anything that she has declared must be preserved, from the family soup tureen to a beer stein that somebody brought from Ireland in the 1800's. Over Christmas, I whispered "ebay" in Mrs. SR Jr's ear. It shall end with this generation! Sigh.
                            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Good morning (heck, almost noon!), Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

Ugh, yup. We've only been in this house about 17 years, but our previous move was only from the next city over, so that time we made lots of trips ferrying stuff in our cars rather than the big moving truck of doom. So we've got a lot of stuff.

Yes, but I haven't moved in 31 years. I live in a 2-story house with a full basement. Every possible nook and cranny is full of something. And, to top that off, Mr. SR's ancient aunt is giving away family "heirlooms." As the oldest male relative, he has become the recipient of anything that she has declared must be preserved, from the family soup tureen to a beer stein that somebody brought from Ireland in the 1800's. Over Christmas, I whispered "ebay" in Mrs. SR Jr's ear. It shall end with this generation! Sigh.
                              eBay is my new best friend. I've been getting rid of a lot of things from collections and hobbies I'm no longer interested in. And culling a lot of the other stuff. My closet has been pared down quite nicely. Now I'm tackling the books.
                              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Had a very good day for a birthday - no snow, but oh well I can live with that. I'm going to the Netherlands halfway February to an indoor ski-slope at Landgraaf. Gonna spend a sunday morning pretending to be in the Alps or something.

...to a beer stein that somebody brought from Ireland in the 1800's.
                                That is so cool - but that's probably just me.

I squee'd my heart out when my grandfather gave me a coin dating back to 1914, so yeah probably just me.

Comment

Working...
                                X