No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am filling stockings (all of them is the intention) at the Dreamwidth community Fandom_stocking, and I arrived at Xfirefly09x's stocking. I know she's a Sparky author, so I thought I'd pimp her stories and where better than to start here - John/Elizabeth stories by xfirefly09x.

Sidenote: her stocking is number 130 on my list
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

To me they appear to be:

The Tesseract
      Professor X's Wheelcahir
      Bayformer Optimus Prime
      The Battlestar Galactica Logo
      WALL-E
      Is that the ship from Firefly?
      Unknown Green Ship.
      The Terminator
      Robocop
      Some kind of movie robot I do not recognize but have seen before
      ET
      The Lost in Space robot
      A Xenomorph
      HAL 9000
      Sunglasses?
      Talyn from Farscape
      The Enterprise (Constitution class)
      The Tardis
      Caesar from planet of the Apes with a Staff Weapon???
      A walky talky???
      The Millennium Falcon

And the three cars at the bottom appear to be ... uh from Back to the future and.... Thunder...birds????
      "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Originally posted by Infinite-Possibilities View Post
        Is that the ship from Firefly?
        Serenity, it's called. And it is.

Originally posted by Infinite-Possibilities View Post
        A walky talky???
        That would be a Farnsworth from Warehouse 13. The sound of it is currently set as my ringtone.

Comment

Lahela was nice enough to tell me all 25 fandoms from her tree advent...

Spoiler:

Fifth Element
          Alien
          Back to the Future
          Battlestar Galactica
          Planet of the Apes
          ET
          Farscape
          Harry Potter
          Lost in Space (original TV series)
          The Matrix
          Star wars
          Robocop
          Firefly
          Short circuit
          Red Dwarf
          Stargate
          Star trek
          Doctor who
          Terminator
          Avengers
          Transformers
          WallE
          Warehouse 13
          X-Men
          sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

I haven't read ahead but I imagine when I get to the answers I'm gonna go spare

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
              Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday and MERRY CHRISTMAS!

I'm also seeing (in no particular order) the HAL 9000 eye, the Tesseract, the Battlestar Galactica crest, ET, RoboCop, the Terminator, an Alien, Professor X's wheelchair, Number 5 from Short Circuit, WALL-E, and I think the cab from The Fifth Element. Awesome tree! But nothing from Babylon 5?
              MotherSparker. How did I miss that? It actually says it right on the picture. Frak

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
              Lahela was nice enough to tell me all 25 fandoms from her tree advent...

Spoiler:

Fifth Element
              Alien
              Back to the Future
              Battlestar Galactica
              Planet of the Apes
              ET
              Farscape
              Harry Potter
              Lost in Space (original TV series)
              The Matrix
              Star wars
              Robocop
              Firefly
              Short circuit
              Red Dwarf
              Stargate
              Star trek
              Doctor who
              Terminator
              Avengers
              Transformers
              WallE
              Warehouse 13
              X-Men
              Counting SK's hint I'm up to 8/25. I guess that means I'm eligible to EP s4 of the show.

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
              Pocus!! It's been so long! I hope all is well As I do for everyone. To one, to all, a very merry christmas and a happy new year
              sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                Cue: Let It Go

Comment

Pocus! Gorgeous babies.
                  sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Thank you very much. I think so too, but I am a bit biased. LOL!
                    sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday and Happy Boxing Day! Hope you're all staying far away from the crazy at the malls today!

Eeeeeee, they're so adorable, Pocus! *hugs you*
                      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

((hugs back))
                        sigpic

Comment

Just a quick note as I fly by......

I am extending the challenge for another week, I only have one entry so far. I know we are still so busy from the holidays; I still have family visiting, and hubby leaves on Monday.

So the "white" challenge is now due Monday January 5th, 2015!
                          sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday! And good luck to everyone's teams that are playing in college football bowl games throughout the next week!
                            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
                              So the "white" challenge is now due Monday January 5th, 2015!
                              Yay!! Lots of birthday presents for me then.

Comment

Sheppard: OMG Elizabeth, you scared the **** out of me. Rodney normally sits in that seat and he has delicate hands too

Mckay: It closed the lid on it - there will never be 'McShep'
                                Heightmeyer:..........
                                McKay: But on the other hand, he's noticed my delicate hands, so who knows, right?

The Replicators introduce their new weapon from their latest upgrade: excessive flatulence

Weir: It's not my fault John. I was talking to Carson about how Ancient chicks turn your head and next thing there's a 10,000 year old version of myself.

McKay: It says flyboy, report to the doctor's office for a thorough examination. I don't know who 'flyboy' is, but why wouldn't Carson just use the radio
                                Weir:......
                                Sheppard: Yeeeeessssss..........Carrrrrson

Weir: I'm coming on this mission, okay? I thought I made that clear by wearing my jacket

Lorne: Colonel Sheppard usually gets whomever is sitting in the co-pilot's seat to do the dialing for him
                                Weir: Colonel Sheppard does whatever the **** I tell him to do, Major. Dial it yourself

Rodney: Do you want first dibs on the hot bath?
                                Weir: No, you take it Rodney. Major Sheppard will warm me up the old fashioned way
                                McKay: Not to put to fine a point on it Elizabeth, but he's been out in the rain too....what about....shrinkage?
                                Weir: *shrugs* If the peak fell off Everest, it'd still be large, wouldn't it?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X