No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday and Happy Birthday to Torri Higginson!

You know what that means...IT'S TIME FOR CAKE!!!

Spoiler:

And before I forget... *joins in the group hug for drewandian and Varda* Good to see you both!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

didn't know it was Torri's Bday. cool! hope she has good one.

Comment

sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
        https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Originally posted by drewandian View Post
          *hugs* to SR and JT

Hey Mandogater...I've been doing well, just very busy. Looking forward to a little break! How've you been?
          Can't complain much. Getting to play with my niece a lot the last couple of days makes up for most things. I could really use a little break myself.

Originally posted by Varda View Post
          *rolls into the thread and waves at everybody*
          Hey there, precious people! :3
          Hi, Varda. How mave you been?
          I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
            Can't complain much. Getting to play with my niece a lot the last couple of days makes up for most things. I could really use a little break myself.

My new job means getting to spend everyday with my newest nephew <3

Hey SK! *hugs*
            My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
            sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family and College Football Saturday! I'd wish everyone's teams good luck, but none of our teams are playing this weekend, LOL!

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                Awww, so cute and full of holiday spirit!
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                  Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family and College Football Saturday! I'd wish everyone's teams good luck, but none of our teams are playing this weekend, LOL!

Awww, so cute and full of holiday spirit!
                  Yeah, heh, and I wish some teams a bit more luck than others. Go Duke! Beat FSU! Duke has become the Cinderella team of the year. Who ever thought they'd get this far in football?
                  sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Happy Birthday to Torri !
                    (this means that she's a Sagitarius? I tink that's the sign of the leaders ! Really, a good percent of the bosses I know were Sagitarius)
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                      S-minus 5 minutes!
                      [...]
                      Well, have a good night's sleep, and we look forward to reading your reaction to the inevitable breakdown we're all going to have, LOL!
                      After a week of [not so good] night sleep, I came arround to actually write a response to Brainstorm post-a-thon (sorry, I've been here almost every day, but after a work day I am usually too tired to find my words in English).
                      But the post-a-thon was, as always, the display of witt and humor I expected.
                      As for myself, I don't hate the episode. I could even like it, if I could go over Keller's high pitched voice and Rodney's display of stupid heroism (I mean, really? you left the problem solving (the problem that everyone's life, Keller included, depends of) to the new guys and go with an axe in your hand to break down a door? This decision makes him just look stupid, and I don't know what on earth the writters were thinking.
                      As for Keller's outfit, I liked it (IMO, not suitable for the head of a medicine department, but suitable for a girl who made drinking bets in bars as a student).
                      My favorite part was at the beginning, before the presentation. How Rodney is going from a complete bouffon to the scientist increasingly interested in the science (and its implications). I totally bough it.
                      But, anyway, were was John?

And here ends another of my dephazed posts in this thread. And will continue to be dephazed, as my sundays end before the post-a-thons. But I could't keep the pace, anyway.

//As I said before, I loved the post-a-thons. I usually find new insights, although sometimes there's too much information - as in Remnants - one of my favorite episode, and now I can't watch the beginning because now I'm aware that the writters made Shep so "kirky" in order to erase Elizabeth's memory from the show. And it just hit me like a truck the fact that the "grey hair" Sheppard was acting smitten arround that twenty-something girl ! *barf*
                      Last edited by zbir; 07 December 2013, 09:30 AM.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by drewandian View Post
                        My new job means getting to spend everyday with my newest nephew <3
                        Have fun. My niece is six months and started crawling. Not sure if I'm looking forward to chasing her around when she starts walking.

I love it, Nolamom. Huge mental green.
                        I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Adorable gifs, Nolamom!

Howdy, Varda!

Comment

what episode is it today Infection or Identity Crisis?

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday and... S-minus 4 hours and 45 minutes to the Infection post-a-thon!

zbir, I think you'll find Infection more to your liking than Brain Storm. At least, it's a lot more sane.

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                                Yeah, heh, and I wish some teams a bit more luck than others. Go Duke! Beat FSU! Duke has become the Cinderella team of the year. Who ever thought they'd get this far in football?
                                Indeed! Shame they couldn't knock off FSU, though. The resulting chaos would've been fun to watch!

Always cute!

Comment

Working...
                                X