No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And they are in the Puddle Jumper, all dressed up, so they should not waste the opportunity to visit Todd!
    sigpic
    sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

And no one seems to be in the hive ship, where did everyone go?
      sigpic
      sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

"I'm flattered you think Todd would go to such trouble to kill me."

LMAO!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Nobody's home...
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

After all the times they've been on Hive ships, they must feel right at home.
            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
              ???
              When he is contacting the Hive he says "this is Colonel Sheppard", not "Lt. Colonel Sheppard" like he used to.
              sigpic

Comment

And now they are able to listen to the whole message from Todd.
                sigpic

Comment

And here's Todd's full message... even more bad news.

Comment

There he is. Hey buddy. Poor Todd is calling his BFFs for help. And blaming Keller, evidently for his situation. LOL
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pearl of Atlantis76 View Post
                      When he is contacting the Hive he says "this is Colonel Sheppard", not "Lt. Colonel Sheppard" like he used to.
                      Oh, Lieutenant Colonels are also commonly referred to as just "Colonel." Same as with different types of Sergeants.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pearl of Atlantis76 View Post
                        "Colonel" is an acceptable shortened form of address for the rank of Lieutenant Colonel.

ETA: Hah! SR beat me to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                          Oh, Lieutenant Colonels are also commonly referred to as just "Colonel." Same as with different types of Sergeants.
                          Okay, i understand. But he always introduced himself as Lt. Colonel before, that's why i found it odd.
                          sigpic

Comment

It's Lorne!

Comment

And we're back, along with Lorne's team. Yay, double team action.
                              sigpic

Comment

Ruh oh... time to cue up all the usual horror movie cliches!

Comment

Working...
                                X