Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And Todd is a little bit cranky.
    sigpic
    sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Wakey wakey, Todd!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Yeah Rodney, someone definitely woke up on the wrong side of the pod.
        sigpic
        sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

I wonder if Mr. SR will notice that somebody has been licking his screen. I'll clean that up later.
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

"What are friends for?"

Gee, I had no idea that question could sound so remarkably like "F**k off and die" until I heard Ronon say it. LOL!
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
              I wonder if Mr. SR will notice that somebody has been licking his screen. I'll clean that up later.
              OMG! *dies laughing*

Comment

Well, the ship is organic, so that makes a bit of sense. Exchange of fluid…ewwwww.
                sigpic

Comment

Exchange of fluids, eeewwww!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

I just noticed that Teyla appears to be wearing skinny uniform pants. I did not realize the military had added that particular item to the wardrobe.
                    sigpic

Comment

Another way to deal with these guys...

When in doubt, C4 to the rescue!

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                        I just noticed that Teyla appears to be wearing skinny uniform pants. I did not realize the military had added that particular item to the wardrobe.
                        Hmm, maybe Stargate Command asked Teyla to test the new uniform pants they were sending to the crew on Icarus Base...

Comment

Splitting up the team...

Comment

I don't blame John. I'd partner up with a big strapping Marine my own self in this situation.
                            sigpic

Comment

Somehow when Keller is dealing with Todd, I don't find her quite so annoying. Why couldn't they stick with her being a competent scientist?
                              sigpic

Comment

John doesn't even flinch. Can that get any hotter?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X