Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
    And the height of romance is ending with joining the mile high club.

Oh thank goodness it's over. Where's my vodka?
    Yeah, but if Sparky did it in Elizabeth's office, they beat them to it. You know, cause the tower's so high??? *laughs insanely*

Comment

Here's some wet!Shep.

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
        Yeah, but if Sparky did it in Elizabeth's office, they beat them to it. You know, cause the tower's so high??? *laughs insanely*

But Sparky would have done it in a classy way. And it wouldn't have looked like the creepy uncle macking on the girl.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
          I need a drink...
          Drinks all around! Later, peeps.

Comment

But Sparky would have done it in a classy way. And it wouldn't have looked like the creepy uncle macking on the girl.
            True.

And here's some scruffy!Shep. Scruffy is the new sexy.

Comment

Okay, I know it's not from "Vegas" but that look in his eye... Hot dangnabbit.

Comment

Didn't your table top used to be transparent?
                It did, but I found a crack on it. Plus, it's much easier to play footsie this way.
                You know people can still see under the table?
                I'm working on it, give me some credit...

Comment

And I hear dinner. And alcohol. Later!

Comment

i was watching grimm on friday and i had my sparky glasses on and Nick Burkhardt and his girlfriend juliet remind me alot of John and elizabeth.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

If he looked at me like that, I would confess to anything.
                        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

Hmm, first one on the thread today...I guess everyone's still recovering from the horrors of watching Brain Storm. Or sleeping in after staying up to get those Cyber Monday deals when they went online.

Ewwww...and now I need some more booze to counteract that mental image. What? It's 5 o'clock somewhere...
                          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                            Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

Hmm, first one on the thread today...I guess everyone's still recovering from the horrors of watching Brain Storm. Or sleeping in after staying up to get those Cyber Monday deals when they went online.

Ewwww...and now I need some more booze to counteract that mental image. What? It's 5 o'clock somewhere...
                            That goes to show how disturbing it is: it's 7:30 in the morning for you and you're already contemplating alcohol.

Ooh, Cyber Monday. Think I've got some work to do.

Comment

That goes to show how disturbing it is: it's 7:30 in the morning for you and you're already contemplating alcohol.
                              I know, right? Very, very bad.

Ooh, Cyber Monday. Think I've got some work to do.
                              Yep, get all that shopping cleared out now so three weeks from now, you can go to the mall, sit on a bench sipping your latte and giggle at all the extreme procrastinators running around like chickens with their heads cut off. That's the life!
                              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Or, don't shop at all... even better... who needs presents anyway...
                                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Working...
                                X