X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bama
    Do we have any spoilers to the effect of
    Spoiler:
    John being the *one* to save Elizabeth from her knife wielding harrasser in the upcoming ep -tower?
    I just loved watching him 'go off' on Koyla and his Genii buds in a fit of OMG!YOU CANNOT HURT HER! rage and feel quite certain that it would be even more explosive if he were to see her under threat more up close and personal. Gah!!, I could just melt thinking of the eye contact going on between them in a potential
    Spoiler:
    hostage situation where someone is threatening her life to John up close and personal.
    I think such might make the eye conversation moment before the handhold in 'The Eye' seem rather like nothing. And I truly think it was a real important moment of 'something'.
    Out of curiosity,
    Spoiler:
    where did the knifepoint hostage spoiler come from? I must have missed that one somewhere along the way!
    "Sometimes we reach what's realest by making believe..."
    My LiveJournal - My Photography - My Art

Comment

Originally posted by Athenaktt
      At least tomorrow "Epiphany" will be airing in Canada. I hope it will definately have us more background information about Sheppard and of course I'd definately hope for a tiny bit of Sparky.

But knowing me, I'd probably find a Sparky spin and share it with you guys.
      I'm sure we'll find something to squee about.

Comment

Originally posted by Whistler84
        Dude, I just watched "The Storm" on syndication. That ending rocks on so many levels. I can't wait until next week when I get to see "The Eye."

SHEPPARD: The city has a self-destruct button. You hurt her, I'll activate it. Nobody'll get Atlantis.

KOLYA: Even if it exists, Major, you need at least two senior personnel to activate it - and I'm about to take one of them out of the equation. (He looks at Elizabeth who stares, terrified, at him and the pistol he is pointing at her.)

(In Grounding Station Three)
        SHEPPARD: Kolya?! (Kolya doesn't reply.) Kolya?! (Again, no reply.) I'll give you a ship! I'll fly it out of here for you myself! (There's silence from the comms as we see the huge storm cloud approaching the base. John screams into the comms device.) . . .

"KOOYLAAA!"

I really hope they show THey Eye next weekend. when It comes to syndication I wouldn't put it past them to start all over again from the beginning of the season making us wait another eleven weeks for THe Eye. And probably more with the holidays coming up. Syndication is one reason I got some of the seasons of sg-1 on dvd when I wasn't going to originally. I hate when they run a bunch of eps in order than stop and return to the beginning of the season to start all over only to go beyond a few eps and do it all over again. Grrr.

Blue, let me chime in and say that's a lovely pic you created.

And regarding spoilers, I've been avoiding the speculations going on for the last few days or so for the most part. I like to be surprised when watching an ep. and I'm always afraid of getting my hopes up where speculation is concerned.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyLizzie
          Aww, sorry Kawaii
          Fic spoiler
          Spoiler:
          omg, totally! I love how he looks after mom.

*scoops up mush*

Okay, i know we all want a balcony scene but it aint going to happen folks
          To the best of my knowledge, there is no balcony anymore as it had to be taken down (i think to make room for Liz's bigger office, but i'm 100% sure).

They'll just have to find another spot of their own. I actually like the idea of late night meets in the cafetaria, like in Intruder, when no-one else is around and they are taking a moment to wind-down before they go to bed.
          I hope they didn't tear down the balcony, however that would make sense because I don't think season 2 has had a balcony scene yet this year. That makes me sad.

Sig by Dorka.Thanks!

*~'.:GTA 199:.'~*

Comment

Originally posted by SallyLizzie
            Well i am spoiled rotten but i believe La is relatively spoiler free, well.. in that she hasn't read the NEW spoilers but i think she IS reading the speculation that's going on here.
            Yeah, I avoided all the white space for a while, but I've succumbed to the temptation a bit - I was highlighting just enough to see if we were still talking about TLG and some of the speculation caught my eye so I was sucked in. But I will not read the new spoilers. I will not! *senses her resistance slowly disintegrating*

Blue, at the risk of being redundant, LOVE THE SPYGATE PIC! (And, hey, who cares about redundancy, 'cause can we ever have too many compliments? )

And on a sorta on topic note - I just installed a new 100 gig hard drive, meaning I now have space for more Atlantis stuff (yeah, nothing like saving a buncha pics and such only to realize your hard drive is ful l ), and now that I have more space for these things, I'm contemplating maybe someday in the future thinking about the possibility of considering the concept of perhaps approaching the idea of giving some thought to making a Sparky vid. (Notice how definite I am about that. ) My brother ought to come into town more often, as my both my computer and my Sparky fangirl tendencies (and computer knowledge to do something about those tendencies) get a boost whenever he does.
            ~La (I used to be a lurker, but this place just sucks you in...)
            The Nameless Forest. Also, my LJ, where you can find my fic attempts.

Comment

Originally posted by Skyler
              I hope they didn't tear down the balcony, however that would make sense because I don't think season 2 has had a balcony scene yet this year. That makes me sad.
              Sadly, I do believe we'll have to find a replacement for the balcony. I like the cafeteria idea, although I'm still holding out for them to confer in their quarters.

And then, we always have the storage closets.

(In all seriousness, I think late night meetings in the mess really would be a good replacment.)
              ~La (I used to be a lurker, but this place just sucks you in...)
              The Nameless Forest. Also, my LJ, where you can find my fic attempts.

Comment

Originally posted by Easter Lily
                Notice I haven't posted much on this thread in the last couple of days... The white spaces are driving me bandanas...
                Ditto. How many more weeks of this torment are we gonna suffer?

a time to mourn

Comment

I think this is a new GW interview with Torri.

http://www.gateworld.net/articles/in...ginson02.shtml

Nothing really shippy mentioned, but that is expected. But this little snippet from the interview about what Torri liked about Weir's interactions with Sheppard amused me.

I always love the Sheppard stuff because there's always that, again, that level of respect but conflict, and desire to be supportive of each other but still fighting for your agenda and still fighting for your own power. There is that power play that will always exist between Sheppard and Weir, I think.

Torri is just adorable and I love her even more.
                  ~Athena

Comment

Originally posted by Hatcheter
                    About six.

Sweet! Torri interview!

Comment

Originally posted by Hatcheter
                      We could start talking in code! Wait, that'd involve effort, and I think Spygate has used up all of my fandom effort for about a month. No, Athena, don't mention the AU ficathon...

And Blue, have I mentioned how much I love your sig? I adore the Muppets. Clearly, we need an episode where Sheppard and Weir get turned into Muppets, like that episode of Angel.

And Kawaii, the episode you're asking about is The Tower, #15 this season.
                      Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
                      Last update: 14 April 2006
                      Melyanna's Multimedia
                      Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

Originally posted by Melyanna
                        We could start talking in code! Wait, that'd involve effort, and I think Spygate has used up all of my fandom effort for about a month. No, Athena, don't mention the AU ficathon...
                        lol, I remind you about the AU ficathon and I still don't even bother to start on my own. This weekend I swear this weekend!

And Blue, have I mentioned how much I love your sig? I adore the Muppets. Clearly, we need an episode where Sheppard and Weir get turned into Muppets, like that episode of Angel.
                        I love you're sig too! If only I could green you. Yes, Sheppard and Weir as Muppets. They would just look too cute! I think my imagination tends to go wild the more tired I am. :s
                        ~Athena

Comment

Originally posted by Melyanna

Lol! Muppet Sheppard and Weir would make me squee like the little fangirl I am, that or die of laughter. *starts feeding the muppet plot bunnies and sics them onto any fic writers in the general vicinity*

Come to think of it, Muppet!Angel has the same hairstyle as Sheppard.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Banrigh
                            Lol! Muppet Sheppard and Weir would make me squee like the little fangirl I am, that or die of laughter. *starts feeding the muppet plot bunnies and sics them onto any fic writers in the general vicinity*

Come to think of it, Muppet!Angel has the same hairstyle as Sheppard.
                            Yeah, I may just have to do that one myself. After the AU ficathon. There should be a crackficathon, though, to justify writing ridiculous stuff like this.
                            Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
                            Last update: 14 April 2006
                            Melyanna's Multimedia
                            Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

Today's new Episode-time....
                              Spoiler:

Again an episode I'm a bit concerned... Shep-Kirk-Stuff :-/ O.K i was really concernef about Conversion, but it turned out to be my new fav. episode, so something to hope And it's a John-centric episode, and cuz I really love this character it can't be tooo bad I hope!

Finally watched The Hive
                              Spoiler:
                              Poorly there were too many people in the gateroom when they arrived *wants a second hug* . I liked the Episode, but I think it was nothing compared to "The Eye"!

Comment

Originally posted by Dorka
                                Today's new Episode-time....
                                Spoiler:

Again an episode I'm a bit concerned... Shep-Kirk-Stuff :-/ O.K i was really concernef about Conversion, but it turned out to be my new fav. episode, so something to hope And it's a John-centric episode, and cuz I really love this character it can't be tooo bad I hope!

Finally watched The Hive
                                Spoiler:
                                Poorly there were too many people in the gateroom when they arrived *wants a second hug* . I liked the Episode, but I think it was nothing compared to "The Eye"!
                                ooohhh i agree with you there.... i love your sig Dorka... you are so talented
                                TLG
                                Spoiler:
                                i so cant wait for this episode... i really wanna see how Torri and Joe use Thelan and Pheobus... i cant wait i am soo excited to see the reactions of everything
                                ..::!SAVE DR. ELIZABETH WEIR!::..

Comment

Working...
                                X