X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Varekai
    Thanks...
    Hey...I just have a question...
    How come there're McWeir shippers????? Haven't they seen THE hug?
    I know there's several that frequent this thread that say that say they can't stand the thought of Shep/Teyla but could actually 'stomach' Weir with someone else such as Lorne or Rodney or Beckett but I must say I'm not one of them. I've watched the interactions of these people closely and honestly, there's not one bit of real potential that I see for a male/female relationship between Weir and anyone else other than with Shep. And it's not just because I think he's the cutest of the 'guys' either. I just don't see her sharing herself with anyone else since day one. She gravitates personally toward Shep and he toward her and I just don't sense that or see it with anyone else-period. Sure, there's some 'cute' happy moments with others at times but nothing of real substance. Actually, I'd say that of all the 'other' pairings suggestions for our duo that Shep/Teyla are probably the closest to being able to pull off a male/female 'relationship' with any kind of believability but it would be based solely on 'hey, we realize we're both good lookin, now let's try out some sexin and that is all'. And I really don't want *that* kind of deadend relationship for either Shep or Weir. The beauty of a fantastic relationship is in the mutual building and in overcoming mutual difficulties and trials while managing to hold on to each other through it all. Shep and Weir can have it all if they'll stay the course and keep on keepin on.

Comment

Originally posted by Suzotchka
      We've seen the inside of John's quarters, right? Have we ever seen inside Elizabeths?
      No. And I'm really curious to see what she has in there!

The thing is, John seems to have had several different quarters!

Spoiler:
      Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

Originally posted by SallyLizzie
        Thanx

I bring y'all sad fic click me (by featherjean)
        Congrats on 1000 SL!
        Thanks for the fic... sooooo sad.

Comment

Originally posted by gwenhwyfar
          No. And I'm really curious to see what she has in there!

The thing is, John seems to have had several different quarters!
          I was just thinking about that the other day, when I watched Hide and Seek the day after I watched Conversion.
          "Sometimes we reach what's realest by making believe..."
          My LiveJournal - My Photography - My Art

Comment

Originally posted by xfkirsten
            I was just thinking about that the other day, when I watched Hide and Seek the day after I watched Conversion.
            Maybe he just moved closer to Elizabeths

What reminds me, that whe haven't yet seen hers... I mean, we saw Teyla's, McKay's Johns... o.k Ronon isn't there for a long time... but Elizabeths I wan't to see it

Comment

Originally posted by Dorka
              Maybe he just moved closer to Elizabeths

What reminds me, that whe haven't yet seen hers... I mean, we saw Teyla's, McKay's Johns... o.k Ronon isn't there for a long time... but Elizabeths I wan't to see it
              She probably has lots and lots of books, and some photos of her dog!

Comment

Originally posted by alyssa
                She probably has lots and lots of books, and some photos of her dog!

You forgot the artefacts

Comment

Originally posted by Dorka
                  You forgot the artefacts
                  Torri prob stashed some Johnny Depp pics there, too! (or one of Daniel Jackson, since Torri thinks Michael Shanks is hot!!)

Comment

Ok I just HAD to mention this to everyone!...

Since i'm a science Techinician in a comprehensive school (highschool/college)..Our office is joined with one of our Biology teachers classroom. right at this moment she is teaching Sex Education...and interestingly using a story of two people call John and Liz...

I'm not kidding you people!..she seriously is using those names!

Nobody seems to understand why i'm giggling so much....
                    hh

Torri Higginson on Elizabeth Weir: "She likes to pilfer things from all the little neigbouring planets; That's cute, carve me one now!"

LEADERSHIP: Why fix what ain't broke? Save Elizabeth Weir

Keep Elizabeth Weir as a REGULAR!

Comment

Originally posted by Major_Moomin

Since i'm a science Techinician in a comprehensive school (highschool/college)..Our office is joined with one of our Biology teachers classroom. right at this moment she is teaching Sex Education...and interestingly using a story of two people call John and Liz...

Too funny! Hey, at least people get it on GW!

Comment

*g* that's really funny! The problem is in Switzerland nearly no one is called Joe... so there can't really be "scenarios" like that

We only tried to convince our teacher, that the famous ancient libary wasn't in Alexandria but in Abydos. At the end of the lesson even he was cofused The class was on the floor from laughing... he didn't realise that we were teasing him

Comment

Originally posted by alyssa
                          Torri prob stashed some Johnny Depp pics there, too! (or one of Daniel Jackson, since Torri thinks Michael Shanks is hot!!)
                          Who doesn't think Michael Shanks is sexy!!
                          hh

Torri Higginson on Elizabeth Weir: "She likes to pilfer things from all the little neigbouring planets; That's cute, carve me one now!"

LEADERSHIP: Why fix what ain't broke? Save Elizabeth Weir

Keep Elizabeth Weir as a REGULAR!

Comment

lol it's funny.
                            What's happen to the end ?

Comment

Who doesn't think Michael Shanks is sexy!!
                              He's got nothing on Joe!!

Comment

Lovebar made by natz099
                                My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

Working...
                                X