Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LurkerLa
    Okay, I've been talking to an old friend for the couple of hours, and in the course of catching up on the past six years of our lives, we've rambled over onto the topic of what TV shows we like. (She's a big West Wing fan - and was very amused when I told her I came to the show through Mel's fic.) I mentioned what a huge fan I was of SGA and she told me that she has seen one episode. I mentioned that I shipped Weir and Sheppard, and she replied "Is that the woman with the short dark hair? And the dark haired military guy? Yeah, when I saw that ep I asked [her friend] how long those two had been involved. They are involved aren't they?"

Yeah, apparently it's noticeable to non sci-fi fans who only see one ep of the show. Shep/Weir just... is!

Was that coherent? I'm still on the phone with her, so I'm having some difficulty concentrating. But when she told me this I just had to share.
    that is sooo cool... i have frioend that was like that too... i think that it is great that John and Liz are noticable to a non shipper eye as well
    ..::!SAVE DR. ELIZABETH WEIR!::..

Comment

Oh all the spoilers!! I am so sad that I have to wait until Jan to see the new eps. I am now contemplating looking at spoilers or no?.... Hmmm.... I guess I will have to see how long I can hold out!

Love all the fanfic links! Keep em coming!!

Anyone have great Atlantis vids to tell me about? I would love to look at them for my vid site http://www.roachsrealm.com/blade/videos/index.html
      Love Lorne | Sparky! | Open_Com

Comment

Damn tiime zones... all the North Americans are sleeping
        ..::!SAVE DR. ELIZABETH WEIR!::..

Comment

Originally posted by macktheknife
          YAY!

Soon. I will watch.
          YAY! About to watch.

Lucky co-incidence, I finished my PC Game Navy Ship War scenario (started at the same time the above post was made), and I just finished. Right on time.

Advice For The New Millenium: A watched torrent never downloads.

Comment

Hello !!

I'am fan of this couple
            I love and I write the fanfic, but it's an French !!

Youyou Torri !!!

Comment

Bonjour Lumière Welcome on this Forum!

Some of us can speak a little french, so you can post your fanfcs nonetheless

I have to wait till today evening to watch the episde...that would be in 12 hours *sniiiiff*

Comment

Thank you very much Dorkas.

it is not easy because I'm not accustomed to writing in English and I do not understand all. But I think that I nevertheless will succeed in clearing up me. As much to improve my English

if not I have write only fanfiction on Stargate Atlantis, which is well on one to shweir. Majority of those which I wrote its on stargate sg1

Comment

Originally posted by Lumiere

it is not easy because I'm not accustomed to writing in English and I do not understand all. But I think that I nevertheless will succeed in clearing up me. As much to improve my English

if not I have write only fanfiction on Stargate Atlantis, which is well on one to shweir. Majority of those which I wrote its on stargate sg1
                  WELCOME LUMIERE

You speak English very well!

Lovebar made by natz099
                  My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

Hello !!

I'am fan of this couple
                    I love and I write the fanfic, but it's an French !!

Youyou Torri !!!
                    Coucou Lumiere ! La France est présente dans ce topic

Bama are right. You can post your fic. I would like te read them.

Comment

You don't have to worry about your english! I'm Swiss/Hungarian and only learned english for 3 years in school so I'm far from good too . But the people here are really nice And hey, with writing here, you're learning english even more

Comment

Originally posted by SapphireJewelledQueen
                        WELCOME LUMIERE

You speak English very well!
                        I do not speak English very well. Fortunately that the translator its, bus if not I could nothing say whole. I am really null. Finally I manage nevertheless but my limited word its.

Coucou Enfant Tv !!

je crois que l'on se connait ??
                        tu n'aurais pas poster des fanfictions sur mon forum par hasard ??

Comment

Originally posted by Dorka
                          You don't have to worry about your english! I'm Swiss/Hungarian and only learned english for 3 years in school so I'm far from good too . But the people here are really nice And hey, with writing here, you're learning english even more

I make a first effort to understand the direction of the sentence after I help myself nevertheless as I above mentioned of a translator. To be sour of what I understood and what I say

Comment

I do not speak English very well. Fortunately that the translator its, bus if not I could nothing say whole. I am really null. Finally I manage nevertheless but my limited word its.

Coucou Enfant Tv !!

je crois que l'on se connait ??
                            tu n'aurais pas poster des fanfictions sur mon forum par hasard ??

Belive me, your english is way's better than my french I'm using an online dictionary also from time to time to post here...but much more rarer, than at the beginning

Aw....11 more hours till i can watch Epiphany....

Comment

if I leave the dictionary, I am likely to write a sentence per day. Time to find all the words which I miss and the manner of saying it.

Comment

if I leave the dictionary, I am likely to write a sentence per day. Time to find all the words which I miss and the manner of saying it.
                                Hey, the only thing I can get my Mum to tolerate my TvShow-obsession is that I couldn't speak englisch as I am now! I mean after 3 years only 1 hour english you really can't learn too much of it!

O.K now, that I start to study "Film making Arts" I can tell her additional that I'm doing pre-studies

Comment

Working...
                                X