Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Beckett helped."

Rodney you dolt.
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Now Rodney is sorry he called John. ROTFLMAO!
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

This episode is so full of plot and subplot and subterfuge that it's hard to keep up. Especially when you're don't pay attention when John's not on screen.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
          This episode is so full of plot and subplot and subterfuge that it's hard to keep up. Especially when you're don't pay attention when John's not on screen.
          LOL!

But yeah, there's a lot going on in this episode. Definitely one of the better ones of Season 5.
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Well, there goes Plan A. Time to activate Plan B. Now if they could just figure out what to do for Plan B...

Comment

"Comfy?"

"Peachy."

Comment

This part is hysterical. We didn't get nearly enough Carson and Rodney.
                sigpic

Comment

This scene with Rodney and Carson on the Dart is so hilarious: Vogswagen, over weight – “what’s that suppose to mean”
                  sigpic
                  sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Sure, Jerkass, the Wraith will do exactly what they promised.
                    sigpic

Comment

Well, buh-bye Jerkass & Co.

Comment

I am not sure what to think about this killing of the “mean” villagers in order to kill the Wraith. Can they be considered collateral damage?
                        sigpic
                        sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Buh bye. The satisfying conclusion of another one of John's morally gray solutions.
                          sigpic

Comment

Try not to hit the DHD while you're shooting the Wraith!

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                              Buh bye. The satisfying conclusion of another one of John's morally gray solutions.
                              I love it when John is morally gray. He's far more fun that way.

Comment

Originally posted by Pearl of Atlantis76 View Post
                                I am not sure what to think about this killing of the “mean” villagers in order to kill the Wraith. Can they be considered collateral damage?
                                I'm thinking more like enemy combatants or in WWII, what they called "collaborators."
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X